The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Not quite better yet. Still coughing here and there. The weather here isn't that great, cold then windy then hot then raining. I've been asked to edit Ngao Asoke because people have been waiting on it for a while. But I have other things I need to do too and I've been sick.

alissaax

I'm feeling a bit better but now I'm getting anxiety attacks. I've been reading this and that on wattpad now while waiting for updates here.

alissaax

@okaylove hope you recover to 100% I will be updating here and When We Were Young tonight
YAYYY!! I CAN'T WAIT
I'm feeling a lot better it's just the weather here is getting warmer since its spring and been really windy or raining some days

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh love the update!! Been away a bit but I do miss ya ladies!!

alissaax

Sorry ladies been lost in the eng translations of historical Chinese romance lol
Hahahaahaaa it's okay.. I can wait!! I've been on wattpad and dling free ebooks on play store so I have so many to read now but I haven't read them. I'm just been waiting on a few updates on wattpad mostly. Since whenevrr I start reading a ebook and I just want to finish it in one read. But I can't cause I have class and my project.. .. shouldn't stay up late reading

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahaha never tried watt pad but man this Chinese serie ballad of the desert, the reading is great and the drama is very good too!!!

On topic of Benz, any updates of her new project? Hopefully with Mark lol

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Nothing in Lakorn world....I have been watching c-series and kdramas

Last edited:

alissaax

Hahahaha never tried watt pad but man this Chinese serie ballad of the desert, the reading is great and the drama is very good too!!!

On topic of Benz, any updates of her new project? Hopefully with Mark lol
Nothing yet all I've seen is updates on her filming her mini series with Chakrit

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nothing in Lakorn world....I have been watching c-series and kdramas
Are you watching them dubbed or subbed? I don't have time to watch them subbed and the Khmer dubbing is sound so terrible.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
"I am guessing the marriage is working out?" Nak looked at Dao but she couldn't look at him in the eyes.

Stubbornly she replied,"If you no longer have patience, I cannot blame you..."

Nak took her hands and kissed them. He assured her no matter and when if she changed her mind he would willingly accept her.

But a voice interrupted their moment,"A man in your profession having no honour, did you forget your caresses upon my wife is a cause to report you as a home wrecker!?" Exclaimed Watt:

He was livid to witness Dao allowing this friend to take liberty with her.

"How dare you threaten him! We all know this marriage isn't going to last forever, your words and action is insulting!"

But she was grabbed by the elbow and with an aggressive stance, he kissed her into silence. She stood there in shock and Nak couldn't denounce Watt.

"Don't think there's any grounds for divorce, this marriage cannot be annulled either, get it?!" Wat stared at Nak and dragged Dao away from her friend all the while she struggled from his grip. It was futile for Dao, as he easily lifted her off the ground and carried her away, leaving Nak to look at the couple. He thought Dao, he won't ever let you go, if it was him he'd do the same.

"How could you? What right do you have to decide if I wanted this marriage?!" She was angry with his possessiveness but realize perhaps she wasn't being fair to Wat and herself. He allowed her to slide down his body, they were face to face.

"I told you I love you, if that's not enough then so be it. If you can't love me then it's time for me to move on" he was very angry, Dao couldn't respond. No sooner he spoke these words, a car drove up and Pim walked into their sight.

Without thinking, Wat got into her car's passenger side and asked her to drive. Pim gladly obliged and as she drove away looked in her rear view mirror seeing Dao stood alone as the sun was setting. So lucky for her to show up while the lovers quarrel. Her chance just improved greatly.

Wat sat in melancholy as Pimsat in silence, but voluntarily filled up his drinks, never allowing it to stay empty. His attitude to ignore her was annoying but she was very patient. He was her lottery, never again would she need to worry about money, she was a successful woman but she worked hard for every penny. But now Wat was in the palm of her hand there was no way she was going to let him out of her grasp.

Wat woke up to an excruciating headache, where was he? As he turned he felt the warmth of a woman's body atop him. He looked to see Pim's head tucked underneath his chin. He couldn't focus right now, scrambling he searched for his phone, no calls and it was already past noon. How much did he drink last night to cover his battered heart. Dao! No wonder she couldn't trust him, now he royally screwed his chance at happiness.

Pim lazily stretched and a wide smile was expressed."Hmmm it was beyond my wildest imagination. You are a very experienced lover. I am more tired than I have ver been. Let me shower and I will take you back if you want but if not we can always continue?" She waited for his response. Could he really not remember about last night?

"I am sorry but it shouldn't have happened, we are all adults here right? I will take my leave and hopefully there's no hard feelings. I am sure you as well knows how this goes." Wat got up to leave but Pim held on.

"I know but maybe your young wife doesn't fully understand?" Pim laughed out loud as she saw the guilty look on Wat's face.

He finished getting dressed and left without turning around. Pim smirked to herself, he will be back, they always do.

Dao finished packing, her husband didn't return last night and she wasnt going to allow him to think she cared. He made the choice to leave and she was now doing the same. In less than six months time this marriage would be dissolved maybe then she could live her life without drama. Wat arrived back to the chalet but too late as Dao was gone. He yelled out in frustration. Life was not going to be the same but regardless he wAs even more sure now that he must not give up on his love for Dao, no matter what she belonged with him.

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Are you watching them dubbed or subbed? I don't have time to watch them subbed and the Khmer dubbing is sound so terrible.
Eng sub so obsessed with sound of the desert or ballad of the desert, it's an oldie but damn the male lead is too swoonworthy and that tenacity to love the girl no matter what

alissaax

Can I hit him in the head???? He went with Pim!!! He could have took Dao into their bedroom and let out his anger!!!! :BangHead::fighting3::fighting3:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Eng sub so obsessed with sound of the desert or ballad of the desert, it's an oldie but damn the male lead is too swoonworthy and that tenacity to love the girl no matter what
I get so addicted to C series and Kdrama. I don't want to start on any cus have no time.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Dao couldn't concentrate on the portfolio in front of her, it's been over a month since she left Wat at the chalet. He tried desperately to talk to her but she refused. There was no point, it was unbearable to continue on the farce of this marriage. He tried, flowers, trinkets, gifts and chocolates but Dao threw it all back in face. She wasn't the romantic or forgiving kind. She closed the book and felt like a nap would perhaps help her feel better. She was experiencing weariness by the days that have passed. Lying on her belly she easily dozed off, she was feeling unusually tired. Since her work became increasingly busy and she managed to get her new client Peth to sign with them, at least time didn't drag. The month of busyness helped alleviate the tightness in her chest.

She suddenly jerked up as she felt hands on her shoulders, his breath hot and smooth down her neck. He wouldn't let her turn over. Why didn't this man believe in personal space?

"Let me up, you have no right to do this!" She demanded.

"I have every right, your're mine. Don't move, Please listen, I am behaving, no drinks and no woman, believe me Dao. If I made a promise to love you can you not concede a little? Am I that hateful?"

"Yes, unloveable, your promises means nothing, leave me alone!" She replied.

Wat didn't allow her to finish, he flipped her forward and kissed her with all the pent up passion he had for her, she struggled but he wouldn't and couldn't afford to let her go.

Sometime after Dao stared at the man, eyes closed and she thought how he could so easily sleep after forcing his attention on her. As much as she wanted to refuse, this physical chemistry they have with one another couldn't be extinguished. She didn't know if she hated him or herself more. Tears welled up and she quickly dashed them away. Wat stared back at her.

"You have to give us a chance. We deserve this love and happiness Dao. I know I cannot take back what mistakes I've committed but I don't ever regret marrying you, you never did say you didn't love me, so can we try again?" Looking at his wife's unshed tears, Wat was at a defeat to his ideals to overcome Dao's resistance but he would still persevere.

Dao wanted to say no but her stomache churned and she scrambled over Wat to rush to the washroom. Heaving horrifically but nothing came out. Wat was above her rubbing down her back and at the same time hollering for Aunt Sila for assistance. She was immediately there with some water and salted crackers, mumbling that this combo helps. Wat left the room to call their mobile Doctor. Something was wrong with Dao.