The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
"It's fine, I know what's wrong, just food poisoning. It will pass. Aunt Sila can help. You can leave." Responded Dao.

She didn't really know what was wrong with her but she just needed him to leave her alone. The past months was leaving her exhausted. Seeing this Wat left her to rest, all the while worried for her health.

The fateful day came. They never talked about what happened that night in Chiang Rai. Wat's nanny came to request for Dao to see her guest.
There was Pim. She looked at Dao. No smile. Dao stood her ground and treated her like any good hostess would. But the woman looked to be on a mission. It made Dao a bit nervous and then it happened.

The desperate woman laid down and bent her head to Dao's feet she bowed to Dao. Dao couldn't understand why this woman, under normal circumstances have so much pride, would be willing to do this. As far as shewas concerned, the woman hated her.

"I want what any woman wants, a husband for her child. You are young and still beautiful, any man would be so lucky to have you. Please give me Wat, you both married for the wrong reason he told me. And you don't love each other,"she calmly looked at Dao, pleading and in tears.

Dao knew this day would come, her current husband was a womanizer after all and she knew that he was careless with everything. As far as she was concerned, this woman can have him should she wished it! She herself was waiting for him to sign the divorce papers for their marriage. She had had enough drama for this lifetime.

She took a deep breath, steadying her own heartache and replied,

"I am not too sure why you think I have any power to make that decision, it is personal between you and him. Keep me out of it. Aunt Sila, please show Miss Pimala out. I wish you the best. I mean it."

Standing, Dao left the scene, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to flood her whole being. What was wrong with her? She hated that man, since he entered her world, it was problems after problems. Should she not be dancing with happiness? This was her ticket out of this marriage of convenience. She could raise her nephew without his involvement. Wat, what did you do to us? She stared out her bedroom window, he had left almost a week now, running away from his responsibility.

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
i want to watch the lakorn, where can i watch it at??
By the way thank you for writing this, love Benz and Mark k, hope p'Kai will pair them up again.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
If you scroll back a couple or 3 pages there's a link to a khmer dubbed but no raw Thai...the story is still understandable...good luck and its my top 3 fave lakorn

I wonder if anyone wants to sub in english? But I need tutoring, msg me...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nampeung Satan and Khmer title Sneah Ha Chlangden ( with Willy and older actress). Just rewatched it this weekend what a treat--that's the Andrew and Matt remake...I have a top 10...
I love Sneah Chlangden too! Willy was soooo god damn handsome and Mam Jinjata was adorable . I forgot what's Nampeung Satan was all about.

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I love Sneah Chlangden too! Willy was soooo god damn handsome and Mam Jinjata was adorable . I forgot what's Nampeung Satan was all about.
Nampeung Satan was my first Lakorn. This one should have traumatized me but the leads acted so well. Parit is the most bipolar pek ever!! Quick story, father vs father, pek dad made to become bankrupt, commits suicide, mom goes crazy!! N'ek is so innocent in all of this as she was oversees the most part. Pek concocts a well laid out plan to kidnap and torture N'ek for his revenge. It's so detailed that no one is the wiser to figure out something was amiss. Lots of hatred but patience and atonement from N'ek melts his heart. N'ek is not weak in spirit but physically what can a woman do?!!

In the end this version will not fly in 2016 but the chemistry was intriguing! Bali and Vichanan. It is s niche, r-scenes, skinship, revenge, bickering, jealousy, and baby. That sums it up. Everyone played their part well and lots of character developments. That's why it's my nbr one, but I am old school Lakorn watcher lol

Ps under one of the forum there's the link to Lakorn raw in Thai

It's on page 10 of Thai forum--rawr scenes in lakorn

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Mz_Em thanks for the summary! I think @sarN always mention this one starring Johnny A and Namfone, right? I know where the Khmer dubbed is at, might go check it out when I have time. I'm also a old school watcher. Hehe

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
@Mz_Em thanks for the summary! I think @sarN always mention this one starring Johnny A and Namfone, right? I know where the Khmer dubbed is at, might go check it out when I have time. I'm also a old school watcher. Hehe
No that one is nangfah kub Satan which translates to angel and devil the one I adore is devil's honey

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Lol no they were actors just before Johnny A era Check it out, you won't be disappointed
Did I check out the wrong no lakorn? I search for Nampueng Satan, Johnny and Noi popped up. Lol

Last edited: