The Yearning Heart-Starring Mark K & Benz N Chapter 13 & Epilogue Updated

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 11

"Dao! Dao let me in, let me in please. Fine, if not I will break down this door!" Before Wat could follow through with his words, Dao immediately opened it but refused to let him enter her new space. She moved out of their master suite once more.

"Whatever you want to say, realize I no longer care. Don't you have a baby mama to care for? Please why don't you let me be?" She pleaded. "Just sign the papers once the year is up." Dao closed the door not waiting for Wat to reply or see his stricken face when she shut him out once more.

He kept knocking for a few more minutes but Dao refused to be lenient. Once a child was involved it wasn't fair to bring it into the drama of its parents. Wat finally left her in peace for today.

He drank until he couldn't recall where he was. Aunt Sila reported to Dao. He must be hurting but yet he had to take responsibility for his actions. No matter how much he confessed he loves Dao, he was still expecting a child with another woman. As well when was Dao going to tell him about her own condition? Advised Aunt Sila. She told Dao that she was no longer a one woman show. As well looking out for Saipoo's interest can no longer be her priority because becoming a mother was a trial in itself with its own set of challenges. Dao refused to let Wat know that she too was expecting. She grew up as a child of a single parent so her own child wouldn't feel any lost. She could handle to be both parents to her baby. Aunt Sila didn't argue, she knew Dao was very stubborn but also Dao must love Wat so much that she would let him follow his heart even if it wasn't with her. If he wants to move on with Pim, Dao was not one to beg for a man to choose her. Oh what a tangled web this was.

Feeling restless, Dao decided to go outside for some fresh air. Before she could, Dao looked down at the man sleeping on the hard floor, in front of her room. How did it come to this? She didn't know how to move him and it was so late to ask the servants as everyone had retired to bed. She bent down to shake him awake but he wouldn't budge from his drunken stupor. Belatedly she berated herself in falling for such a man but realizing it over the past month was too late. She wasn't going to share him with another woman so therefore she needed to cut him loose and start over. Will he not wake up? She thought. She couldn't quite hear him, what was he saying?

"I am sorry, so sorry....Dao. I'm sorry..." He quietly mumbled.

Dao suppressed her agony, Wat didn't know how sorry she felt for the both of them and their unborn child. She tried once more to wake him, struggling he pulled her into his embrace. There they were lying on the floor. This was ridiculous, thought Dao. Please wake up she whispered into his ear. Wat opened his eyes. His wife hovering above him. Where was he?

"You need to get up and let me go. What would everyone think seeing us loitering in our foyer?" Replied Dao. She propped herself up.

"Can I rest in your room, all I want to do is hold you. Big this is the last time, please. I am begging." He pleaded.

Dao gave up, "It's still your home. Do as you wish. " She turned to go back inside her room. Wat followed and closed the door quietly.

Dao finally woke up the next morning. Surprisingly it was the first time she had a good sleep since that fateful visit from Pim. Wat was gone. He made his promise and just laid atop the covers and watched her sleep. She had a feeling he held her when she finally fell asleep but that was all he did. It was some comfort but also felt like a dream.

She also noticed some paperwork on the desk. As she got up she read through it. He signed the papers and he amended their agreement. Even though there was a prenuptial agreement. Wat said she could have have whatever she wanted. Carte blanche. Her tears fell and she couldn't make it stop.

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
The young man had no clue that his daughter loved him. He knew that Dao was both too proud and stubborn about her love for her new husband to admit to any of it. But if she didn't care there would be no need for this conversation. His only advice to his son in law was to be extra patient and take the punishment, in the end the perseverance will eventually chisel down the wall she had used as a barricade to her heart.

"And I am not a perfect human being but what exactly prompted you to turn to a woman with no scruples. But again a child resulted, one can only take responsibility for that. But Wat, you said you cannot remember anything except for the fact you woke up in her bed? That's a tough one. DNA would be the only option after she gives birth. She must be delusional too if she think that you'd marry her. It's not Lakorn world here that baby guarantees marriage." his father in law said in seriousness.

With that Dao's dad left the younger male to his own thoughts. He was staying with him for the short term until Dao finally decided to make the divorce final. He had to hire a private investigate to follow Pim. So far her promiscuous ways prompted him to definitely get a DNA test to see if she was indeed carrying his child. That night he was so full of jealous rage and alcohol that he couldn't recall one bit of what happened that night until Pim came to announce her pregnancy to his wife, Dao.

At least the lawyers have yet to call them in to confirm their divorce. Maybe Dao had doubt too of their divorce. He loves her like no other in this world. If she would forgive his mistake and lapse in judgement he'd spend the rest of his life grovelling for both her love and forgiveness.

Dao stepped back into bed,today seem to be the worst of her bout with morning sickness. She couldn't make it into work and last she heard from the team, even Wat didn't show his face the past few weeks. Where was he, did he already set up a new life with Pim and their child? She rested her palm on her own belly, no matter what she would love her child even if it didn't have a father figure in the future, this child would lack for nothing she vowed.

Last edited:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Happy 2017 Everyone!!!! Sorry MIA...been addicted to online c-novels english translations...I would rather read then watch right now lol...Soon Soon I will be updating!!! Cheers!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Happy New Year 2017!!!
I forgot about this, been reading on wattpad and radish apps.
When will there be a new update???

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
CHAPTER 12 Continued...

Pete looked earnestly at Dao. They officially signed off their business relations. He knew he was working with a capable and shrewd business woman. He wondered too how her marriage with the inconsiderate husband of hers. Dao smiled politely and was relieved that she was able to gain another investor with their company, it made all her hard work in dedicating to the family business worthwhile. Finally into her second trimester, she no longer experienced morning sickness. She was also starting to show more so she made a conscious decision to buy more loose fitting clothes. After saying her farewell to Pete, she gave a moment thought about Wat. Where was he, how could he be so selfish and irresponsible. But why was she surprised that a man such as he would be any different. Because he said he loves her doesn't mean he was speaking the truth, she realized too late that her heart actually soften for him. But now wasn't the time to admit to such foolishness. She had Saipoo and now her baby to focus on, their happiness was based on their aunt and mother's success.

Aunt Sila, gave Dao her nightly maternal vitamins and calcium intake. The warm milk helped Dao sleep better, when she was closer to her due date, for sure her sleep will be more restless and uncomfortable. Aunt Sila was silent as she watched her niece. She finally informed Dao of the call she took from Wat.

"He asked if he can come home. It is your birthday tomorrow. And he is the father of your baby. Maybe being too stubborn isn't always best. I know I shouldn't but in but it's the only time I know you truly love someone. You let them go, if they are indeed much in love with you, he will return. He has given you an enormous time and space to think things over. I know he even signed the divorce papers but for some reason you didn't. Isn't that telling Dao? Ok, I will let you rest. Have a good night"

After Aunt Sila left, Dao laid awake. Wat wanted to reconcile? Where was he going to put his mistress and their child? She knew if he walked into her room right now, her chance at wavering from this angst, she'd accept him as he is. Love was like that, she realized. As much as she tried to hate him, she couldn't even pretend anymore.

alissaax

Yayyy update thank you! !! :love::icon12:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry sorry, kind of been obsessed about a particular CDrama lol..I shall post updates this weekend and maybe the ending....bittersweet for our FF of Mark and Benz

Any news for their reunion?

alissaax

Sorry sorry, kind of been obsessed about a particular CDrama lol..I shall post updates this weekend and maybe the ending....bittersweet for our FF of Mark and Benz

Any news for their reunion?
Hahaha ha I got excited thinking you finally updated.... I look forwards to your new update..

Nope no future reunion for Mark Benz....