Thai Stars with perfect english

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Hugo has a British accent!!! I think Patricia's accent is Australian actually?? 
It's already been listed by most of you but Chakrit, Yaya, Kimberly, Kat English. I think Matt as well??? Sara Legge??? My man Peter of course and Chai, Pitta, Paula.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lynlee_love said:
It is!!!! Well he did like in HK for like ages didn't he?? 

Yeah, he did. But I didn't expect him to have good English. Whoo. I'm blown away by his English. Lol.

af_1993

sarNie Egg
Yaya
Kimmy

err thats all i can think of lol :wink:

i thought anne t could speak perfect english :shutup:
haha i tend to think that mix people can speak english fluently though :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yam Tisha playing as Jarima in Kaen Sanae Ha i got an info Yam she's born in Brisband, Queensland Australia 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've shared a clip of Peter Corp Dyrendal speaking English before, but that one was super short. SOO...here is a BETTER clip of Peter Corp speaking English.

I can't figure out what the last part he said was??? "...our target right now is Kaoyai....thanks for asking it?" HAHA. Anyone have any idea?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh...I think I can hear him say Gavin now. HAHA. I've been trying to figure out what he was saying all this time haha. So it's "...thanks for asking Gavin." I get it. HAHA. Thanks Kuda! You've got better hearing than I do. HAHA.

I SEE EPISODE 12 with SUBS! SO EXCITED TO WATCH IT AGAIN! HAHA. Sorry I can't hide my excitement.