Tard Ruk Torranong

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I agree that the N'rai(Noot) is not good at acting. Her face expressions are really annoying. The other N'rai(Pim's friend) is way better then Noot.

max

sarNie Elites
I am sorry, but this is off-topic. Is Captain and Pim dating in real life? LOL, I hope not. I LOVE both of them, I just like Captain and Aom and then Mos and Pim =) Haha.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
not currently...they dated like...6 years ago....but who knows...may be this lakorn will revive some old feelings???^_^

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Jekki where they heck have you been? You showed up at the beginning of the lakorn and now its ending and finally you appear again?? :p Totally agree Captain's totally hot with those stripe shirts...love him in that army green shirt also, as well as that black tux he wore the other episode...dang it..he's just hot in this lakorn and yes it seems he's gotten a little more meat on him. You could also tell from this past Monday's episode Captai's aged a bit also but he's growing old gracefully!!!!

I agree also the n'rai's acting sucks! Also what is up with these n'rais who think they can become pregnant and just claim the pe'ek as their baby's daddy? Thank you Pim for finally giving the pe'ek the benefit of the doubt.

Captain does it again ...There was definitely a rape turn willing scene today...and after that poor Captain...slapped like 2 -3 times by Pim.....

Captain and Pim do have much chemistry between them. Does anyone know if they are or have been on any other talk shows beside Tang/Kob/Mos'? I don't even see any other magazines with them two on it besides the lakorn mag. It'd be cool if they would hook up again together in real life. I've come to finally accept the realization Captain and Aom will never be more than only great friends after all these years so its okay if Captain and Pim date. They are cute together too. :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i think the rape scene was actually kind of romantic.... it wasn't the mean pra'ek rape type...it was more of the gentle jealous type...but realizing he's hurting her....then she is willing.... aaaahhhh....SO ROMANTIC!!!

but i hate the fact that after that happened between them, Pim hid from Captain because Noot talked her into believing that the child is actually Captain's baby....THAT SUCKS!!!...

the next episode will be very interesting... i really do hope it ends soon... cuz it's starting to drag for me... i mean... can't they live happily ever after, after confessing their love to each other???

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Tina,
dude it's been crazy watching thai dramas, i go through phrases, just ask natty, i have like a new love interest every other day, she can't keep up, she said at this rate i can start my own soccer team hehehe. i just might. also reasoning why i didn't stay around to watch much of it, umm been a little busy with se7en. (just kidding)

enough with the questions of pim and captain dating, sorry but i get annoyed reading the same comments over and over, just read the previous ones and i'm pretty sure someone answered your questions, it's like saying does did aom and tik make a lakorn, hello yeah, it's been done and over, move on.

them dating, i wouldn't mind, since like tina said, aom and captain won't be hooking up, at least we know captain will be happy and still looking hot like ways.

ahh how i miss the old days of kep pan din and muang dalah where we used to make up our own stories, i think it was paula that found my so called ending i made for kep pan din cause we all went crazy cause captain and pim didn't get each other. hahahah Aom Mini World Days, that was so long ago, dang i feel old.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know what to say. Just sad that it will end soon and that Captain and Pim are just a couple in lakorn-life. LOL They really should date again, they are sooo cute! :)

Captain's soooo hot!! Have I mentioned that?? :wub: :wub:

I hope they don't bring Pim's EX back into the picture too much. he needs to stay out of her life because he messed up his chances himself and didn't try hard enough to figure out the truth. punk ass. :arrg: :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
First i thought they would cut off the "R" scene but they didn't which they still follow the summary. But yeah it was a "R"/Willingly scene which doesn't make it that rough. but i feel sorry for nang aek though got hit by the villian and got misunderstood by pra aek. but dang it Captain got slap real hard, he must have hurt and the scene at the hospital when she kept pushing/hitting him it must have hurt too but i like that kind of scene when nang aek got mad and hit pra aek and he hug her. aarrgghh the x-boyfriend came back. will cause more misunderstanding between them,i wonder what is the result of the dna. i can't wait for next part.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Love Captain and Pim together. The more I watch this lakorn, the more chemistry they have with one another. I was blushing on the slow dancing part especially the way Captain was looking straight into Pim's eyes. I really have to give it to these actresses and actors because on scenes like that, I would've feel on the floor, laughing my butt off. Captain is always so gentle with his n'eks. The way he brushes off their hair to the way he holds their hand, it always look so romantic and utterly sweet. The part when he was crying telling her that he can't live without her and that his life was meaningless until she came into his world was too sweet.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Forgot to add, yes Chor, Captain looks sizzling hot with those shirts, his entire looks from his hair to the earring is freaken fione. Urgh, so darn hot, he makes me want to slap someone's momma. :lol:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
kayla,
slapping momma's now. how dare you? about captain, i seriously think he is one of the most capable actor to act out romantic scenes. he makes you feel like you're there, i mean i blush just watching it cause it so believeable. I mean captain makes it's more realistic, if you were actually there with him. also the chemistry here is so hot, i think that's why they needed the beach and pool to make sure no one catches on fire.

i have to admit, pim and captain's chemistry here is totally hot. i love the way they stare at each other, and it's more like personally feeling, it's not forced like in some dramas, where they are like staring but nothing there.

yeah i watched esp 21 over cause i love that purposing scene, it was so romantic, if only that would happen to me. (daydreaming too much).

that' noot girl umm gets on my nerves, puri is an ahole too.

if pim doesn't want captain, i'll take him.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wahahahahaha...good calling on the beach and pool...cause Pim's face looked like it was about to burn up during that scene. :lol:

Doesn't Captain looks like he smell so good in this lakorn? Not that he smells bad or anything, or at least I didn't smell it when I took the picture with him when he came to Tennessee. LOL

But it seems like in this lakorn, when he gets all in your face and stare at you, you can smell his essence so good. Maybe it's because he's so clean cut looking, or maybe it's because I'm truely crazy and like to over analyze things. LOL :lol:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
kayla,
heck ya, that boy smells good, i wonder how he taste too. (just your mind out of the gutter). i don't think you're crazy the boy does smell good.

don't even mention his concert. all i can say was it was good. so many memories of that boy, opps i meant man.

oh how i miss him. kayla don't you think it's time we fly to see captain and aom, i mean it's been what 7-8 since i've known ya and we talk about it and we never go. dang it.

who wants to sponsor the FLY KAYLA & CHOR TO THAILAND TO SEE CAPTIAN & AOM FUND?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, I need to get my citizenship first, I don't want to go and not be able to come back. But eh, that might not be a bad idea though. I might get stuck with Captain and not mind returning to the US. But then again, my love story with him might be like in the lakorn. His parents start abusing me and his friends hate me because I'm too westernized. And then I'll have to fight Jui and Pim for his love because they're trying to steal my man away. Next thing you know I will be called a "bitch" by the fans on the internet who know nothing about the truth. My life will constantly be watched and criticized. I will be the n'ek who is stuck in a bubble, every where I turn it's a road block. By the end of the day, I wouldn't give a wack because I got my man, and no one else does. Happily Ever After! :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol kayla love captain never thought this lakorn would be this good ^_^ isnt aom and captain best friend anyways he match pim episode 24 pim going find out if captain the dad of nook's baby still glad its not ending yet

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think captain and pim will get back together but for all u hopefuls out dere they'll have another lakorn so it won't be dat long til u see dem onscreen again lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep i totally agree the scene Captain looks at Pim while they dance, my gosh!!! it doesn't look like he's acting. but he really love her. he play these romantic scenes so well. i like the way he touches her hair too he play so gentle and soft. she blush for real. i was watching and i was blushing too hehehe. he has such dreamy loving eyes if he look at me like that i would melt. hehehe. Someone use to say that Captain's eyes can talk. which i have to agree. Yep there is so many chemistry between them which i love to watch. yeah i love Captain looks in here. his earring and his necklace and the clothes that he wore in here make him look very hot and cute. this character match him a lot. he's a great actor. love him.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just noticed, Kayla and I have been talking to each other like crazy in this post today.

Ahh downloading esp 24 right now. just curious to see what is going to happen. For some reason I see Pim going back to Captain after she leaves him heart broken. (How dare she!)

Captain, come to me, if nobody wants you.