Tard Ruk Torranong

Vanida

Save World Save Life
What esp is this?

episode 7 or 8 dont remember now that up to episode 10 that kiss and slap i just start to watch episode 1-8 yesterday this lakorn isnt bad after all pretty good this kind of lakorn i like to watch :lol: once in awhile they make a cute couple too bad he doesnt like her.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i think puri treats her well lol she's a hi-so ho. captain's mom gave him da ring because she said dat she's giving them her blessing and wants captain to tell pim dat she wants her to stay with dem as status of daughter-in-law. and i think dats it not sure i got a bad memory lol

thank you so much for your explaination... well why Noot always stay with them? who is she exactly??

Vanida

Save World Save Life
noot her parents pass away when she was little captain's mom feel sorry for her so took her and take care of her like one of her daughter (granddaughter) now that pim came the mom dont like her so this noot girl comes back and help destroy and make things worser for pim+captain.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
captain's mom is finally approving of their relationship!!!

but that stupid sister had to come and claim that she's pregnant with captain's baby!!!argh!!!!!!!!!!

tina

sarNie Hatchling
Great and emotional episode today!!! Finally Captain and Pim admit their feelings to each other. Can someone please translate that scene between them for me? That was some great acting for both of them also.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
anyone has any idea how many more episodes there are???? will it be ending this week???

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm dunno when it ends. but in da scene when they tell eachother they love eachother. captain tells pim that he used to live a horrible life then she came into his life and now he can't lose her. he wouldn't be able to live w/o her then he said he love her. i think dat was it. oh by da way chinaphat's mama calls noot her niece not granddaughter :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thanks Diamend wrote it wrong lol not good at the english family calling names watching episode 22 right now they at the beach together aww so cute but then stupid noot girl come and claim she pregnant with chinnapat what a loser now alita going misunderstood

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
im really liking this lakorn right now.. when i saw the preview for when the sister told them that she was pregnant and pim was mad i was like.. o no.. they're gonna get mad at each other forever now.. but they didn't.. pim didn't leave like wat i expected and her and captain were nice to each other again!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
captain always have that yellow wrist band on him lol yea he told pim he love her after she was mad , crying and sad and knowing he made noot pregnant but was a dirty plan to do anyways if im not wrong this end wednesday and cat+pong lakorn air november 7th

edit: im watching and comment say time lol thats good that pim is nice and giving him time to prove his not the dad of noot and good thing about this lakorns its not dragging like most lakorns with problems like this they will misunderstood for long time until the make up and find out the truth exact make good lakorns

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think something might be going on between captain and pim in real life.... i know there are all these rumors, but seriously!!!! i think it's true!!!!

they used to be lovers.... may be being in the awesomely romantic lakorn will revive their feelings for each other....^_^

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh, i'm hooked again, (MUST NOT WATCH, CAN"T HELP< MUST WATCH).

I just finished esp 18 to 21 today. I did skip from 8 to 18, why cause I couldn't download anymore. my harddrive was full had to get an external harddrive to download. ahhh, but still back to the lakorn.

at first i didn't really like how captain was so mean to her and pim was always taking back, but as the story progress, i liked how they came to like each other naturally, it doesn't seem like it was forced, like they like each other and gave off the vibe so the other one was a little confused yet still had that little burning flame for each other.

the n'rai- sorry but she can't act to save her life, she should stay in MVs where we can't hear her talk. sorry she's not a good n'rai, to me she's just not believeable. i mean for god sakes, if you're trying to claim you slept with the man, at least make it look like it happen, hello he was never in the same room as you. i have to admit i think the girl that would have played this part well would have been Aom S. or Kik or maybe even May F. but i think the legend of exact n'rai would go to Oh or Kik those two makes it more believeable. also noot or whatever her names doesn't come off as someone her age, to me she still looks like she's what 16 and isn't even mature yet. she needs some acting tips from Kik, she's the one who gets the scream, body language and don't forget those huge ass eyes parts down. sorry just a little critical, i think if the n'rai was a little more experienced or established, this storyline would have been more dramatic and i would have not missed out on so much.

Kayla, Chewy, Tina- is it me or does captain look hot in those striped shirts, i swear to god, i'm gonna die watching him walk around. he seems to have put on some weight since his last lakorn making him look a lot healthier.

i'm in the process of downloading esp 22 and will come back with reviews.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
if this is really ending soo soon... nooo... this must mean that the r-scene (i think) mentioned before must be comming up soon and pims boyfriend from overseas must be comming soon too...

and yer epi 22 was sooo teary-ish... awww

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think something might be going on between captain and pim in real life.... i know there are all these rumors, but seriously!!!! i think it's true!!!!

they used to be lovers.... may be being in the awesomely romantic lakorn will revive their feelings for each other....^_^

what are the rumors saying abt captain n pim? i haven't hear about it... could u tell us??

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Whatever happened to Pim's bf overseas? I know he's with that chick but, is he somehow gonna pop back into the picture when Pim and Captain are all lovey dovey again?

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
it's true that they used to date. they were very young back then, around 2001, when Puri and Pim are starring in Muang Maya. captain was the director or something...it's how they met...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
OMG.. R-SCENE TO WILLING SCENE.. HAHA.. CAPTAIN THINKS THAT PIM WANTED TO SLEEP WITH PURI CUZ HE SAW HER SUITCASE SO HE GOT MAD AND RAPED HER BUT THEN HE STOPPED AND IT TURNED INTO A WILLING SCENE!