Tard Ruk Torranong

tina

sarNie Hatchling
I just watched the talk show Captain and Pim were on last week...They were really cute together on the show. ;)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
so wat is this lakorn mostly about?i dont realy get it cuz i dont realy speak thai.. i like watching them a lot... can anyone tell me...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i just finished watch Captain and Pim on Kob, Tang, and Mos' tv show... I DIDN'T KNOW THEY BOTH USED TO DATE!!!!

how long ago was it???

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
hey! all what i know is that they started dating when Pim acted with Puri in drama Muang Maya, it was around 2001... Pim and Captain were very young at that time... but i never knew when they exactly broke up and WHY? could someone clear it please?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHH is this ending soooon? (= i loveeeee their sweeet scenes aww. Captian is soooo cute when hes jealous. AHHA ! & dont' wanna admit it. How cute, damn Pim & Captain used to date? WATTTTTTTTTT. awesome =) why'd they break up?

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
yeah does anyone have the themesong to this bc omg i just so love it...she's such a good singer...and it's so sad that this lakorn is ending soon...noooo....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 20 the cute scenes of Captain and Pim got cut, a lot of people are upset about it. i watch it and it does look like they cut it. which i don't understand why when it sound like they have good rating. some said they want to hurry up and end this la korn to air Mam la korn next. i don't even want to watch Mam la korn. i still want to continue watching Captain and Pim. yeah i saw the show 3nom3moumvariety show. Captain and Pim are cute. they look shy around eachother. they should date again. they make a cute couple.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
the theme song is so cute their voice are so cute together cant wait till the ost comes out

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Typical ... Noot has to ruin everything with the pregnancy thing. To all the "r" scene fanatics out there, there's an "r" scene coming up next week in episode 24.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
Is there anyone subbing this lakorn on youtube or veoh or something? I really want to watch this lakorn with subtitles so I actually understand everything they're saying. Captain IS really cute!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
yup!! could someone make english translation plz? cause i don't understand everything..i can just "guess" what they say..and refer to the key words..lol
in the preview, it seems like Noot will accuse Captain of making her pregnant and this will ruin his relationship with Pim... even his mother is disappointed with it...poor captain! noot is so evil...plus, puri doesn't trait her well...

i'm so happy that captain's mother finally understand pim and turns to like her...why does she give a ring to captain? will he repropose her again? i'm not sure..i hope yes!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there anyone subbing this lakorn on youtube or veoh or something? I really want to watch this lakorn with subtitles so I actually understand everything they're saying. Captain IS really cute!
i think puri treats her well lol she's a hi-so ho. captain's mom gave him da ring because she said dat she's giving them her blessing and wants captain to tell pim dat she wants her to stay with dem as status of daughter-in-law. and i think dats it not sure i got a bad memory lol