Tard Ruk Torranong

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pim's character is sooo dumb. stupid as hell. half of eps 24 was not necessary at all. they draggin it til da end

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
They really are dragging it!! When is it supposed to end anyway?? This lakorn is starting to make me angry by bringing back Pim's ex and he's acting like he didn't cheat on Pim AT ALL. And yes, I agree that Pim is being soo dumb and jumping to conclusions as well for blaming Captain that he pushed the n'rai down the stairs. she needs some truth slapped into her. lol ok, it better end soon and end peacefully and happily before i start to turn against n'ek. lol

SunStar

sarNie Elites
episode 24 mad me soooo freaking mad!!!!!!!!!!!!! PIM doesn't deserve to love CAPTAIN if she really thinks he has the heart to do that to Noot.....BUT... from the preview of episode 25, it looks like Noot will get kicked out of by Captain's mom....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

AND STUPID PIM.... deciding to get marry with her ex-bf!!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep i'm also so mad. so mad at Pim she's so stupid!!! yelling & hitting Captain when he didn't even do it. she should find out the truth first before jumping to conclusion. and the x-boyfriend is so annoying!! i feel so sorry for Captain, always getting hit and yell at. the script writing is so bad. yep they are dragging it , but it will definately end next week.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
gotta agree that epi 24 did drag... the previous epis went through things quickly... oo cant wait to see wat happens next...
captains gonna get soo mad dat shes supposedly getting married with her old bf...
btw in the end credits ders a scene where pim is back at her house and she faints... is dis a give away that she may be pregnant ???

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You guys shoud do what I do, move the bar on Youtube to the right handside when the lakorn starts dragging. :lol:

Pim's character is the typical n'ek character in almost all lakorns these days. They fuss and bitch, kick and slap, next thing you know, they're back in the p'ek's arms. They're always denying their feelings and always believing others. They won't come to realization until the p'ek encountered a near death experience, and that's when they will say, "I love you. Please don't leave this way"...blah...blah...I've seen it in one too many lakorn. I was thinking by now everyone should've gotten used to it.

Now, back to the willing scene. I understand Pim for giving it to Captain. I mean, why fight? How can anyone resist a tender, loving hunk like him? His eyes are so seductive. It's only right that you not fight your hormones and go with your feelings. Plus, he looks like he smell like baby powder. I like the smell of baby powder. :blush:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
His parents start abusing me and his friends hate me because I'm too westernized.
More like "Ghetto" :lol: :p

I knew Ms.(o) will come and stir up something in this thread. Girl you're tooo crazy!!! but i got to admit Captain is looking hot with the clean shave...and maybe the scent of "baby powder"!!! :lol:

At first, i didn't think Captain would put this "romantic" act on anyone else beside Aom....just check out Fah Pin Din, Kep Pin din...Ect...you know what i mean here. I like their chemistry together, but i thouhght Pong and Pim were better!

Now Behave Ms.(0)..there are littel innocent eyes here!!! :lol: -_- :rolleyes: <_<

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
hmm, Chewy, who you referring to Ms. (o), I think i know how. yeah she's a little dirty, she got me thinking about stuff i shouldn't be thinking of. she devirginized my brain, yeah it was that much. ewww.

yeah i would have to say, pong and pim does make a cute couple, they have great chemistry too, i would love to see another one of them. pong needs to stop with pang, sorry but pang isn't my cup of tea.

back to the lakorn, esp 24, was not necessary, i mean bitching, slapping, and acting prim and proper. hello that whole, the kid stuff, pim was talking about, seriously who really cares that much for another ho's baby, not me. when you know the itch is lying her ass off.

it's funny how she chose to believe captain then believes the itch. sorry but you can't be wishy washy on issues like that.

captain, scent of baby powder, dude what have you guys been smelling, it's all about the winter fresh and peppermint scent. hehe. hmm i should ask natty she knows more. i like vanilla scent, but i like cucumber melon too.

captain and romantic scenes belong to aom. i mean in those dramas you wish think they really had something for each other, so realistic and hot hot hot. don't remind me of fah pen din and the barn those were hot, oh wait, kep pan din and the hut was hot too. wait, maung dalah, those bed scenes are to die for. wait, game rak payabaht, ahh that's where it all started. who wants to bake cake with me?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i knew when i started dis lakorn dat it was gon be nam nao. and it just got worse. god damn it's sooooooooooooo nam nao! i was rolling my eyes throughout most of da lakorn lol but da eps are so nice and short i have time to watch it lol plus i lovvve puri and tik shiro. but puri is one annoying tua raay. every time he comes into a scene i want him to go away lol most tua raay u hate but dis tua raay is just annoying.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
episode 25 was a waste of time.. nothing really happens... just drags and a new story.. pim and her "boyfriend" (who by the way i think is not cute at all) is trying on wedding gowns and captain sees them.. sad moment.. but i guess next episode puri (looks like it was him) tries to kill pim's boyfriend in the woods and captain is the one blamed for shooting at the boyfriend...

maijune

SarNie Adult
oh my god..i will stop watching now until the ending next week...i'm so pissed off at pim for being so dumb believing so stupid stuffs..and she said she loved captain right?...but not believing him at all...is this how you say love...if you love him you should at least know that he will never do anything like that...and watch she will blame captain for shooting at her ex-boyfriend too...i have to say that i'm hating the n'ek now...definately will wait til the ending epi for me to come back to this lakorn...

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
epi 25 did drag wif the wedding stuff and house stuff n all... but how sad was da part where captain was thinking back.... awww soo sad...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
agree episode 24 wasa stupist how alita thought chinnapat push nook down the stairs more misunderstanding and episode 25 alita dad used his cane stick hit captain omg so harsh and she getting marry to that pat guy he so ugly no offense i thought he was nice letting his ex gf marry captain guess he a jurk also

SunStar

sarNie Elites
okay... i had enough!!!

i'm just going to sit quietly here for a whole week until the last episode comes out!!!!!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
pim's character is sooo dumb. stupid as hell. half of eps 24 was not necessary at all. they draggin it til da end
someone think like me seriously stupid alita character omg who in the world would believe captain push noot down the stairs when she didnt even see it and she didnt ask him just accuse him right away they dont make it look real dam it in real life wouldnt happen unless its stupid people and i understand its drama and lakorn but at least make it real and its dragging beginning was good now its like nothing stupid ex bf is back and pim dad so dam stupid he wouldnt be living if captain didnt help pay hospital and crap where is that girl who loved pat she should come back and smack him

feel so sorry for peak he ran so far to catch up to pim to give her flowers and apologize but stupid car didnt stop

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel so sorry for Captain. Pim is so mean. I'm so mad at her right now. She won't go find out the truth but concluded that pra aek is at fault for the nang rai's miscarriage. She's dumb. She still love pra aek but agree to marry her x-boyfriend. Doesn't make sense. She's hurting herself and pra aek. Captain play crying scene so well. Two thumbs up. I cry a long with him too. I can feel his pain. The x-boyfriend is so annoying i want to kick him. Next part nang aek yell and misunderstood pra aek again. Her dad is annoying why he hit pra aek when he didn't even know the truth that was a stupid scene to have.Toward the end of the la korn is very depressing to watch. But i'm still sad that this la korn will end soon. Two episodes left. I will miss Captain.

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
these 2 episodes are not necessary...nothing really happen..i hate Pat, Pim's ex bf so much!!! he comes back and do like nothing has happened overseas... he did cheat on her!!! why does pim believe him n agree to marry him so easily? she doesn't seem loving her ex bf no more...i'm so sorry for captain being misunderstanding time after time...he is so brave, he keeps fighting for pim...even if she doesn't believe him n is mad at him...
i don't like the directors turning the storyline that way...the story sucks at the end..why when noot claim she's pregnant with captain's child, pim accepts to wait until to know the truth n now she refuses to hear anything? it doesn't logic at all!!! does she have no brain? her character is so stupid some time...why n'ek are always like this? misunderstanding p'ek?
and what is the hell with pim's dad? i hate the way he fight captain!!! has he forgot that it was captain who pay for his hospital bills? i feel so sad for captain..he must give up and start over!!!! he doesn't deserve it!