Tampons or pads?

Rickella

sarNie Egg
Pads, cuz i don't kno how 2 use a tampon. I tell my friend this and they think im weird that i can't seem to find the hole to put it in. :blink:

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
haha this is a cool TOpic..anyways i guess ill opst my input to0o..its tru that pads are safer..but does anybody feel dirty while using it? I know i do

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^ haha you totally wanted to, didn't you? lol jk

anyways, which brands do you girls usually use? i use Stayfree for pads and Tampax Pearls for tampons (<--those are the best!). For some reason, I don't like to use Always even though I guess they may be the leading brand...I don't like how their's has like the plastic/rubber-like feel to them instead of the cotton that Stayfree uses.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
I so don't know why I'm reading this thread...I guess just to learn a little something. :huh: :eek:
[post="27954"][/post]​
ummmm bobby u are suppose to be in boran section glot pet :shock: :lol: j/p oh why are u even reading this :p :loool: ummmm i used always pads with wings its comfortable and no tampons i wouldn't even try it -_-

Kina

Dubsteppin'
though i tend to use both, i tend to use tampons the most and is very preferable.

it is pretty safe. u just need to keep track on how long you've had it in. u don't feel a thing and u get to wear thongs!!!!! i looooooove thongs. i have more thongs than regular undies. kekekekeeee

pads feel icky to me sometimes. its like....wet down there in a very disgusting way and sometimes itll give an odor.

tampons reduces all that...yay! ^_^ hehee

Nameless

N i n j a
daddy said:
Will anyone be kind enough to send me your used tampon?
[post="45174"][/post]​

i bet u visit the girl's washroom often, huh?