Tampons or pads?

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
PADS!!! I still do know how to use a tampon. Looks very complicated so I rather stick with pads.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well... mostly, i use pads since it's comfy. :lol: LOL i sometime use tampons only if i go out to swim... since swimming is a must for me. :p

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Tampons can also cause Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), I don't know how common that is but it's still scary.

K

KawaiiTennyo

sugar86 said:
Tampons can also cause Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), I don't know how common that is but it's still scary.
[post="19978"][/post]​
it's a rare chance ^_^ .. but both tampons and pads has this chemical that MAKE YOU BLEED MORE .. so you buy more pads/tampons .. ^_^ that's not cool ..

S

sunflower

OMGosh!!!!! only at sarnworld will you find a topic like this... and i see that darvil couldn't resist from posting too! lol... and fenix... why are you reading this topic? lol...j/k....

i have only used pads... this might sound weird but i don't think i can put anything up my ...uhm... :mellow:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
KawaiiTennyo said:
it's a rare chance ^_^ .. but both tampons and pads has this chemical that MAKE YOU BLEED MORE .. so you buy more pads/tampons .. ^_^ that's not cool ..
[post="19996"][/post]​
I didn't know that :blink: definitely not good <_<

Vanida

Save World Save Life
pads is good so easy to take out and throw away for tampons gosh take a long time to take it out and u have to stand on a toilet to stick it up lol sounds dumb but its true just saying i never used tampons but my friends told me and they tell u on the label on tampons box i read it but i don't buy it and i get sample from school too 555

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I use both, sometime one at a time, and sometime both together. Like others, I use tampon when I go out and if I don't feel like carrying a pad with me, I'll just use that too lolzz...replace that darn thing lolzzz..

It took me 3 yrs from the first time I tried tampon to use it again. And like other, I didn't use it correctly. When inserting the tampon, you suppose to take the other portion out right? Well I didn't lolzzz... I inserted and just left it all in there ahahhaha. I walked back and forth in the restroom and it felt funny, not comfortable at all. lolzz So took it out immediately...just until 6months ago, my friends introduce it to me again. This time i really read the label and direction. lolzzz after that its okay now, helpful when going out.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Prisna said:
Same here.
[post="20177"][/post]​
this just came to my mind i think most thai stars used pads when u watch lakorn they prefer pads since they don't know some and its kind of scary which they don't want to waste money people who are not stars :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Vandia said:
this just came to my mind i think most thai stars used pads when u watch lakorn they prefer pads since they don't know some and its kind of scary which they don't want to waste money people who are not stars :)
[post="20195"][/post]​
Never know that before.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
OKIE THOOKATHA i AGREE ON WITH YOU ABOUT EVERY LIL THING YOU SAID ABOUT TAMPONS..HAHA WELL WHEN I FIRST USED TAMPONS IT HURTED LIKE HELL..I WAS AT THIS LIL GET TOGETHER THING WITH MY FRIENDS AND THERE WERE SOME PEOPLE THERE I DIDN'T KNOW..WELL I JUST HAD MY PERIOD AND NO1 HAD A PAD..ALL MY FRIENDS WERE CARRING ONLY TAMPONS..SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TRY IT..DAMN IT HURT LIKE A BITCH...I HAD TO PULL IT OUT A FEW MINUTES LATER AND I JUST PUT TISSUE PAPER..HAHAHA FOR THE MEAN TIME BUT YEAH....

ANYWAYZ I LEARNED THAT I GUESS I DIDN'T PUT IT IN FAR ENOUGH THATS WHY IT HURTED AND OH YEAH WHEN YOU PUT IN TAMPONS YOU GOTTA PUT IT IN SLANTED...NOT STRIAGHT UP...GO TOWARDS UR ASS LOLZ THAT IS IF UR SITTING DOWN...HAHAHA...

BUT YEAH I USE BOTH TAMPONS AND PADS...PADS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AND TAMPONS DURRING THE DAY TIME! AND DAMN HOW DO SOME OF YOU GUYS USE SUPER...WELL I NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED IT BEFORE SO YEAH..BUT I USE THE LIGHT ONES ONLY!
[post="19809"][/post]​

HA! yeah, when you pull it out, you get dryer and dryer, so it'll hurt even more...i learned that the hard way. LOL

Darvil said:
I prefer pad!

Yes I agree.. Tampons hurts too much for me to handle. :angry:

:lol:
[post="19833"][/post]​
as for you....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rakniran

linnie said:
Pads. Tampon scares me, what will happen if it gets stuck and you can't get it out?
[post="20226"][/post]​
It would never get stuck inside you...trust me..lol
THeres a string for you to pull on it to take it out. Is not that hard to take it out and put it on. U can put it on in any way. DOnt hae to stand on the toilet or watever. U can do it ,while sitting or standing. Is very easy / simple. It dosent hurt...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
pads. . definitely not tampon!!!. . never use it and never going to even try. . lol. .

this may seem weird. .and dunno if it's true or not. . but i've heard that u can lose ur virginity to a tampon. .