Tampons or pads?

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yep pads, never use tampons and um is scared of the thought. lol im scared its going to hurt. hahahaha

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
I've never ever used tampons and probably never will cuz those things scare me so much..and I've heard from class that they cause an infection worse than a pad if u leave it in for too long...plus it sounds so uncomfortable..eww eww...so yeah super thin, ultra thin or whatever pads for me!! :blink:

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Me alway pad, tampon scare the hell out of me.
:huh: Can i ask for those use tampon, wouldn't it feel really uncomfortable or weird with it sitting there all day?

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
juicee said:
acutally if you wear them correctly they are way more comfortable than pads.
[post="21168"][/post]​
really, but still i wouldn't dare to try it. Thanks juicee.

sisii

I use pads. I used a tampon ojnce to go swimming. At first it was ok, a bit uncomfortable but still fine then after I got in the water it was a whole different story :blink: I never touched a tampon ever since.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
sugar86 said:
Tampons can also cause Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), I don't know how common that is but it's still scary.
[post="19978"][/post]​
that is only if you leave it in for long periods of time, like a couple of days or a week, which is not good...or at least that's what my Health teacher said.

Anyways, I use both pads and tampons but I guess I use pads more. Are you girls also very paranoid when you get your period? For some reason, I'm always so paranoid and worried that it's gonna leak so I'm always checking myself. lol :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
JaM said:
that is only if you leave it in for long periods of time, like a couple of days or a week, which is not good...or at least that's what my Health teacher said.

Anyways, I use both pads and tampons but I guess I use pads more. Are you girls also very paranoid when you get your period? For some reason, I'm always so paranoid and worried that it's gonna leak so I'm always checking myself. lol :lol:
[post="21613"][/post]​
it seem like more girls here then guys :lol:

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
it seem like more girls here then guys :lol:
[post="22115"][/post]​
Of course this is a girl's issue haha guys get disgusted just by hearing these words PADS, TAMPONS, or PMS haha they like "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THIS!" :lol: but I tell them anyways to let them know being a girl is not easy! So they better RESPECT us.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Nicky said:
Of course this is a girl's issue haha guys get disgusted just by hearing these words PADS, TAMPONS, or PMS haha they like "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW THIS!" :lol: but I tell them anyways to let them know being a girl is not easy! So they better RESPECT us.
[post="22330"][/post]​
yea same here why can't they have it :lol: well i know why but be so cool if its the opposite

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
untinnu said:
pads. . definitely not tampon!!!. . never use it and never going to even try. . lol. .

this may seem weird. .and dunno if it's true or not. . but i've heard that u can lose ur virginity to a tampon. .
[post="20641"][/post]​
haha....you can't lose your virginity to a tampon. lol silly girl! :p

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh i wanna like try usin tampons again but im scared the last time i tried it i cried!!!....and it hurt soooooooo bad...n i thought to myself i dont think ill ever wanna lose my virginity if cant handle a tampon ahhaha...sorry had to get that out haha

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
i also use pads and i personally think its more comfortable than tampons. i try one time and it hurt and i just quit then. but i hear that if you can't use a tampon then you won't be able to have sex.? dont know if this is true but thats what people told me.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Tampons when I go out, and pads when I got to sleep.

SARY

sarNie Egg
Kayla said:
Tampons when I go out, and pads when I got to sleep.
[post="23149"][/post]​
Ditto on that. With proper use it is unbelievable less mess than pads. But night time is another issue. I freaked out like everyone else but my gf told me what to do or showed me (not what u think) I tried it and love it now. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SARY said:
Ditto on that. With proper use it is unbelievable less mess than pads. But night time is another issue. I freaked out like everyone else but my gf told me what to do or showed me (not what u think) I tried it and love it now. :D
[post="23286"][/post]​

TODAY my friend at school got her pms and it went throught her pants she was like dam it how it happen well she was in her 3 hour when it happen thank god 4th she have band don't have to be quiet that much and people dnon't stare or recgonize much ;)

onestupidguy

もちつけバカピンク..
koblo said:
i also use pads and i personally think its more comfortable than tampons. i try one time and it hurt and i just quit then. but i hear that if you can't use a tampon then you won't be able to have sex.? dont know if this is true but thats what people told me.
[post="22915"][/post]​
I'm sure you can still have sex after using tampon. Well i use Tampon ova pad. I think its more comfortable. And no!! It does not get stuck!! Geesh.. there is a string you can always pull to get it out!! And if it hurts, you put it wrong. But it'll hurt the first time.. but u'll get use to it. But now i'm broke.. so i dont use neither pads or tampons. I can't afford them :( So i just go out with nothing :unsure: I hope nth happens ;)

cuti3gurl

sarNie Egg
pads all the way....i think tampons feel weird...i used it once and it hurt like heck....i was in MORE pain...haha....

Nattown1

sarNie Egg
uhhh...i prefer tampads....i mean pads...i'm scared of tampons and one time my cousin said that she use the tampon and the string broke and she try to take it out for a long time :shocked: , but iono...maybe she was just messin w/me <_<