Tampons or pads?

Rakniran

Just wondering what everybody use.
I used tampons,when i'm bleeding very heavy and going out . When im at home,i used pads. Reason ,i used tampons ,when i'm out is cus ,it make my clothes fix better ,without feeling like i have anything on down there. Is comfortable. Also,less dirty for me.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ill hafta go with PADS because ive had bad bad experiences with tampons..and never again am i goin to use it! and yes i agree with you koishii tampons scares me too!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I prefer pads. I used tampons once and I hated it, and I am never going to wear them again.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Just like RukNarin I use tampons when I go out and pads when I'm at home.Just say I use both :p tampon is uncomfy first time after awhile you'll get the hang of it.

K

KawaiiTennyo

pads are more comfortable tampons hurts =*(

jai

sarNie Elites
pads...ultra-thin.. specially now that they have cotton-driweave... soooo comfy.. dunno why it took them soo long to come up with it... i never understood tampons.. just doesnt work for me.. most pps i know use them they love them and can't go back to pads.. it all depends on ur comfort level

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this might be a little too detailed, but sometimes, people don't put the tampons far in enough, that's why it hurts. well, that and if you are a big-o virgin. HAHAHA....yes, i am a virgin! i'll admit it!

anyway, when i first tried it, i was putting it in wrong...i used it for only a day because it hurt so bad! then i asked all my friends why it didn't hurt when they used it, and they were like, "you have to insert it all the way pass the actual opening of your vagina." then i was like, "where the hell is the actual opening of your vagina?! isn't the opening of the vagina the part that is external?" hell, i didn't use it for a year or so after that...until one day, i was really heavy on my period and wanted to go workout. obviously, i was very paranoid of leeking, so i tried it again....and i stuck it wayyyy up there....it felt so weird but it at least it didn't hurt anymore! LOL

and this was all just the last two years in college! my friend were wondering if i had been living in a hole my whole life, or really just that naive/stupid. hahaha

OH YEAH, the point is that i use TAMPONS...well, most of the time (sometimes both). :lol:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I use pads...almost used tampons because the pads ran out...and I was in a state of emergency...didn't use it rather stuff toilet paper...haha :)

K

KawaiiTennyo

Thookatha said:
this might be a little too detailed, but sometimes, people don't put the tampons far in enough, that's why it hurts. well, that and if you are a big-o virgin. HAHAHA....yes, i am a virgin! i'll admit it!

anyway, when i first tried it, i was putting it in wrong...i used it for only a day because it hurt so bad! then i asked all my friends why it didn't hurt when they used it, and they were like, "you have to insert it all the way pass the actual opening of your vagina." then i was like, "where the hell is the actual opening of your vagina?! isn't the opening of the vagina the part that is external?" hell, i didn't use it for a year or so after that...until one day, i was really heavy on my period and wanted to go workout. obviously, i was very paranoid of leeking, so i tried it again....and i stuck it wayyyy up there....it felt so weird but it at least it didn't hurt anymore! LOL

and this was all just the last two years in college! my friend were wondering if i had been living in a hole my whole life, or really just that naive/stupid. hahaha

OH YEAH, the point is that i use TAMPONS...well, most of the time (sometimes both). :lol:
[post="19751"][/post]​
it hurts cuz it felt sooo dry .. thats cuz i use the super ones but if i have to use tampons like when i wanna wear a thong .. i would have to use the light ones well i have to be on the "light" section of my period ahhahah man it's okay there's only like about 5 dudes on here hahah

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
it hurts cuz it felt sooo dry .. thats cuz i use the super ones but if i have to use tampons like when i wanna wear a thong .. i would have to use the light ones well i have to be on the "light" section of my period ahhahah man it's okay there's only like about 5 dudes on here hahah
[post="19766"][/post]​
hahahaha...holy crap! you used the super ones?! ouch. i just change it a whole bunch of times. the super ones hurt like hell! but hey. you're brave...even if u only use it sometimes. :lol:

L

lalalek

It is true that Tampons does hurt at first but once u insert it right then you would get use to it. I usually use it when i go out or either play sports, it really helps. Be sure to find the rightsize for u too so that it wouldn't be too painful. I like pad but at the same time it is like wearing a diaper. hahaha :lol: Just choose what every you think is comfortable :)......

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OKIE THOOKATHA i AGREE ON WITH YOU ABOUT EVERY LIL THING YOU SAID ABOUT TAMPONS..HAHA WELL WHEN I FIRST USED TAMPONS IT HURTED LIKE HELL..I WAS AT THIS LIL GET TOGETHER THING WITH MY FRIENDS AND THERE WERE SOME PEOPLE THERE I DIDN'T KNOW..WELL I JUST HAD MY PERIOD AND NO1 HAD A PAD..ALL MY FRIENDS WERE CARRING ONLY TAMPONS..SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TRY IT..DAMN IT HURT LIKE A BITCH...I HAD TO PULL IT OUT A FEW MINUTES LATER AND I JUST PUT TISSUE PAPER..HAHAHA FOR THE MEAN TIME BUT YEAH....

ANYWAYZ I LEARNED THAT I GUESS I DIDN'T PUT IT IN FAR ENOUGH THATS WHY IT HURTED AND OH YEAH WHEN YOU PUT IN TAMPONS YOU GOTTA PUT IT IN SLANTED...NOT STRIAGHT UP...GO TOWARDS UR ASS LOLZ THAT IS IF UR SITTING DOWN...HAHAHA...

BUT YEAH I USE BOTH TAMPONS AND PADS...PADS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP AND TAMPONS DURRING THE DAY TIME! AND DAMN HOW DO SOME OF YOU GUYS USE SUPER...WELL I NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED IT BEFORE SO YEAH..BUT I USE THE LIGHT ONES ONLY!

Fenix

Nang Fah
Darvil said:
I prefer pad!

Yes I agree.. Tampons hurts too much for me to handle. :angry:

:lol:
[post="19833"][/post]​
P Tim, you're not suppose to be revealing your true gender on here. 555.

juicee

sarNie Elites
i use tampons cept when i'm lounging about and being a bum or going to sleep, then i use pads...

and i agree, tampons don't hurt if they're put in correctly...