Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i just finish EPS 9 and I have to say when the ghost came out to save Lee she looked so SCARY ahhhhhh .
:lol:

In EpS 10 it looks like there is going to be an R SCENE :lmao: :wub:
Cuz Boy was on top of Lee On the bed. Oooo lalala :lol:

Here are some screen caps of EPS 10 Preview :wub:
Just finish watching episode 10 and nope it's not an "R" scene.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I knew there would be no R scene its to soon in the lakorn to be an R scene lol .. I mean like they probably have one in like in the episodes 20 and stuff if they have one at all.. like Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha.. lolthey probably just teasing everyone muaha like in Kom Ruk they had so many attempts LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awwwwwwwww mang that sucks lol.

But oh well at least it's something lovey dovey. :lol:

hahaha also i didnt say it was gunna be an R SCENE i just said it looks like it. ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol noooo
Rape isnt lovey dovey but there was no rape scene hahah
u should see how Boy look at Lee when he was about to kiss her.
that was lovey dovey. . . hahahha

i wanna see next eps cuz next eps Boy is gunna yell at the N'rai. hehehe

pze

sarNie Adult
lol noooo
Rape isnt lovey dovey but there was no rape scene hahah
u should see how Boy look at Lee when he was about to kiss her.
that was lovey dovey. . . hahahha

i wanna see next eps cuz next eps Boy is gunna yell at the N'rai. hehehe

HEY COULD U TELL ME WATS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT EPISODE.....MY PREVIEWS GOT CUT OFF.....THANKS IN ADVANCE

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
so far it is getting interesting, i just love Boy's reaction when Lee's with other guy even though their just friends. Is kinda funny how Boy doesn't want any action from his girlfriend whose trying to get his attention but instead go after Lee.

this is the first time i heard anything about Boy. He's hot, not in a bad boy or innocent he's just hot. Their just something about him. I don't think he's cute, drop dead i gotta have way.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Ahahaha! Boy did pretty good job in this lakorn. I haven't see episode 9 and 10 yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man me lovers this lakorn and boy <333 gosh ... and Lee also <333 shes so adorable .. can't wait till this weekend o___o

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
just got done watching EPS 11

I thought that the part where Boy pull Lee to sit on his lap at the restaurant because she wanted to leave was adorable and funny

Here are some screencaps to that part
^_^
the people at the resaturant was laughing at them hehehe

Another part I thought was funny was when Boy and Lee fought over the remote and they ended up on a channel where the starrs were making out :lmao:

Cant wait for EPS 12 waiting for Bong SARN or Bunnii to upload em hehehe

Some screencaps to EPS 12 that I like :lol:

BOY and LEE about to KISS :wub:

:yahoo: The lakorn is getting more interesting . . . EPS 12 the ghost is going to appear again. . . :eek:

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to watch episode 11 & 12... seems so interesting.. boy and lee are so cute together.. tbanks for the screencaps i can't wait.. but can some1 plz upload episode 11 & 12 :D

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to watch episode 11 & 12... seems so interesting.. boy and lee are so cute together.. tbanks for the screencaps i can't wait.. but can some1 plz upload episode 11 & 12 :D

moilee

sarNie Adult
I don't know it's just me or what. When I saw the tape one, n'eng was cute and sort pretty. I was so excited to continue tape two ....when I got it, the n'eng was not that cute or pretty anymore. I don't know if I should continue or not. I don't even like this pr'eng "Boy?".....but I didn't know why I rented it in the first place. I'm pretty pick it when it comes to the actors. I guess maybe because of the title of this lakorn....that must be the reason why I rented it.