Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I so love this lakorn...even if I did not understand much of what was being said but I still find it enjoyable. I think Boy fits his character very well. Lee and Boy compliment each other wonderfully.

Lee is growing on me a lot. I think she has a unique look that I find interesting. Boy is not the oh, so hot drop dead gorgeous guy but like the other poster said...there is something about him. As the episodes gets further the story gets more and more interesting...I love the chemistry between these two...

I look forward to seeing more episodes and more of them together in future lakorns...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i love this lakorn a lot and everytime the epi end it always makes me want to find out or watch the next epi...i'm still not all that about lee but boy is growing on me...he is one new hot p'ekl...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
boy is so cute....how i miss his earings
it's sad he did not succeed in raping but well there are still upcoming episodes.....i'll be waiting

Merit

sarNie Adult
patiently waiting for the next epi...the nang rai is not that bad looking at certain angle...somehow when I see her it reminds of song..a korean actress in full house..

Merit

sarNie Adult
Love epi 13...boy looks so cute...it's so hot when he gets jealous...lol...they look so adorable together...of course the further the lakorn gets the cuter they are...

Lee is very pretty when she smiles...the part where they were eating noodles...the way Boy looks at Lee...swoon...just so freaking cute.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
I looooove this lakorn, but Lee's character is kind of annoying how she's always sure that Boy is the killer and how she is always accusing him. But, now that they're getting nicer to each other it's sooo cute. The noodle part is my favorite :spin:

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Hey! Guys:​

ITV is shut down for one month. So I don't know they will re-open after one month or not, I still don't know yet. But what I know is shut down for one month.

So you guys don't need to wait for the next episode in the next weekend...okay!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Hey! Guys:​

ITV is shut down for one month. So I don't know they will re-open after one month or not, I still don't know yet. But what I know is shut down for one month.

So you guys don't need to wait for the next episode in the next weekend...okay!

NOOOOO!!!! :angry:

maijune

SarNie Adult
noooooooo............wayyay...can't wait for this lakorn....this lakorn is actually my most enjoyable lakorn right now.....that is torturing us....................

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
it's shutdown next month? but we have to wait for next week? ngong mot loey...

So we wont get any this weekend?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i hope they don't shut down .. im like so into this lakorn o____O T____T sia jai mot loey sighs

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Good News!

I just read the last news from thairath…ITV re-open everything as before. That’s mean they not close ITV or shut down anymore.

ITV เฮ! ปาฏิหาริย์มีจริง ออกอากาศต่อ

สรุปประเด็นข่าวโดยกระปุกดอทคอม
ภาพประกอบจากหนังสือพิมพ์ไทยรัฐ

วานนี้ (7 มี.ค.) นายจุลยุทธ หิรัณยะวสิต ปลัดสำนักนายกรัฐมนตรี เปิดเผยว่า พล.อ.สุรยุทธ์ จุลานนท์ นายกรัฐมนตรี ได้มีนโยบายให้กรมประชาสัมพันธ์ดำเนินการให้สถานีโทรทัศน์ไอทีวีออกอากาศแพร่ภาพได้ตามปกติ โดยจะไม่มีการตัดสัญญาณ หลังจากนายมีชัย ฤชุพันธุ์ ประธานสภานิติบัญญัติแห่งชาติ (สนช.) หนึ่งในคณะกรรมการกฤษฎีกา ให้ความเห็นการให้กรมประชาสัมพันธ์เข้าไปดูแลทรัพย์สินและอุปกรณ์ของไอทีวี ไม่ขัดกับ พ.ร.บ.จัดสรรคลื่นความถี่

ทันทีที่มีรายงานข่าวว่า ไอทีวีออกอากาศต่อไปได้ ประชาชนที่ชุมนุมอยู่ที่หน้าอาคารชินวัตร 3 และบรรดาพนักงานไอทีวี ทั้งภายในสำนักงาน และภายนอกอาคาร ต่างส่งเสียงร้องไชโยแสดงความยินดี บ้างก็กอดกันกลม น้ำตาไหลด้วยความปีติยินดี

ทั้งนี้สถานีโทรทัศน์ "ไอทีวี" ต้องเปลี่ยนชื่อเป็นสถานีโทรทัศน์ "ทีไอทีวี" ในการออกอากาศแทน

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg girl thanks for the news!! maybe they paid their fees on time? o____O but I don't care I'm just glad they back .. I'd die to not be able finish watching Boy and Lee hahah o____O thanks again!!!

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
omg girl thanks for the news!! maybe they paid their fees on time? o____O but I don't care I'm just glad they back .. I'd die to not be able finish watching Boy and Lee hahah o____O thanks again!!!
You're silly... But I am glad that they won't be shutting down for a month.

meenia

sarNie Adult
amost got my heart stopping there for a moment... on that news.. i can't wait for the next part.. it's getting good...and i mean good..... I really really enjoying this lakorn.. it's sweet, and also scary at the same time.. I really have to amit.. in all my years of watching thai lakorn... i have never met a pra'ek like BOY....he's the type of pra'ek that you have to really watch more of him to like him, but some how his smile is what i want... i mean... gosh i watch the lakorn because i just want to see him smile... He's so hot when he smile... I never thought in my entire life that a pra'ek's smile can get me blushing...and smiling.. :drool: .as much as Boy..His smile is even better than a hot six pack guy taking off his shirt.. :D .hehehe... Boy's smiles gets me grinning like a dork.. I must have rewatch part 14 like 20 times, the scene when Boy was hurt and was at the hospital.. and Lee was talking to him thinking he was sleeping.. So sweet how she said something like.. "To tell you the truth, i don't really like you", and boy's face was mad or something, then she continue to saying, "but when i saw you help me today..I just felt bad..." and boy's face turned very happy.. like a kid who just won a candy shopping spree or something....and it gets better when Lee went ahead and asked "him to get well soon.. so they can argue like before..." ANd the magie smile... :drool: :drool: heheh..ohhhhh and we can't forget the smile when he woke up and was looking at Lee.. then she woke up and he went and say.. "Aaayy...what did you say yesterday?" and then she said.. "e the baa( something crazy can't spell in thai and translate that part.heheh.) you weren't asleep?" Boy smiles.. and then answered, "if i were asleep, would i have heard." ahhhhh... he was smiling so cute...oh and we can't forget his eyes.. the way he looked at her and smiled at her... :clap: There's also a scene you can't forget was when they went to the temple in part 14.. where he was with the kids and was laughing.. if a guy laugh and smile like him... gosh... i'll marry him... :yahoo: heheheh j/k... :lol: :lol:

gosh his smiled made my day.. i want to see him smile more and i know he's going too.. because him and lee are coming to good terms... i think..

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i'm not really good at reading thai can someone shortly summarize the article the only thing I got was that they changed the channel name to TITV instead of ITV...so does this mean that the Thai government owns this channel now? really good lakorn btw...getting really interesting now...with Boy being in love with Lee and it is sooooo obvious and soooo ohhhh soooo cute and sweet.... :blush: :kiss: