Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
whoa i saw dat preview . look like a real kiss tooo .. haha omg white girl alway get to kiss

jai

sarNie Elites
i have a silly feeling the guy who's tricked lee's sis is goin to force her to say it was boy who's been playin her because she seem crazy for him and like she'd do anythin for him... poor gurl.. but silly if she does.. can't wait for more cute scenes.. tahnks for the mini pics!

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
thats what most of us are saying LOL, its the person who is less obvious to being the murderer. Can't wait to find out.

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
its confusing me......it keeps me thinking more and more.....lol....
i whtch this lakorn too, but I stop at when the maid's son tell Lee that he love her. What part is Boy kissing Lee @ the beach? It that going to be in the next part after the maid's son told Lee that he love her? :unsure:

annea

sarNie Adult
I THINK ITS THE NEXT EPI.....
DOES ANYONE HERE MIGHT THINK THE KILLER MIGHT BE P'EKS UNCLE?
LIKE I SAID.....THIS LAKORN MAKES ME THINK ALOT.......HEHEHEHE

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i keep on thinking dat da killer is da guy dat likes lee (chaiyagorn) and his mum... ders something behind those two ... a deep dark secret... or maybe p'eks dad...

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I could be wrong.....but something ...is just sketchy and weird about the maids son, but his mother is pretty weird too.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
whoa i saw dat preview . look like a real kiss tooo .. haha omg white girl alway get to kiss
lmfao.... they lucky bi's huh Sarn.....

The killer=Boy's Dad!! or That Guy That likes Lee .. (The Maid's Son)
I think that's it's Boys dad.... sorry to burst ur bubbles but i've always had a feeling it's him......... Someone u least expects can be the one's who backstabbs u, i know that for a fact too....sigh, anyways i tell u he did it...muhahahhaha

wow i've been skipping around myself with the parts and ooOOOoooo i see boy and lee has time together, how sweet....but anyways still no connection!! haahaha no more Nah Hin for him....hahahhha!!! all we need from them 2 is an :r-scene-pop-corn: jk jk