Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

tang071

sarNie Elites
yeah they just changed the name. the episodes have continued as usual. kinda confusing, wasnt itv an indepentent channel but now it's backed by the government? i dunno.
anyways, boy and lee are getting along. however, the worker dude professed his love to lee and boy overheard. lee visited boy at the hospital. he also saves her when the uncle captures her. nothing exciting has really happened though. but the uncle has made a fake will that appoints him to lee's position. lee wants to move out but boy wants her to go back and work with him. oh yeah, lee's sister is getting played.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love Boy's smile...so cute...I really hope something exciting happens soon with them...

Lee has a beautiful smile...overall I like this lakorn..for the simple fact that boy and lee match quite well...

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
I love Boy's smile...so cute...I really hope something exciting happens soon with them...

Lee has a beautiful smile...overall I like this lakorn..for the simple fact that boy and lee match quite well...

I agree. Boy and Lee are such a cute couple, and their smiles are so cute as well. Everything about the lakorn is cute. Besides the bad people and the ghost.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
soo adicted to this atm... i dunno but i hated it at the start but when i got to c all the cute parts between boy and lee it just me hooked...

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Boy and Lee are so cute together. I can't wait to see this week's episodes.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
epi.17 is okay.....Boy's getting so hot with every episode. loving him....
epi. 18 seem intense...can't wait for it to be upload.
lee and boy are gonna have some time to themselve....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm in the preview for next week episodes.. did Boy fall on top of ning and kiss her???!! or is that Lee???!! but it don't look like it'd be lee because she like pulled him down >.<

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait for next weekend either. Boy and Lee are such a good couple. The next epsiode looks awesome. Do you think that Lee will figure out that her sister was being played by that sleazy guy anytime soon? I wonder how many more episodes there will be. I hope not too much more, but then again I love seeing Boy and Lee on-screen!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i feel sorry for lee's sister .. she's like the innocent victim in all of this.. she is naive and young .. and sheltered so I don't really blame her for what has happened .. she knows no better because all she knew was her sister and mother and her few friends.. but yet again she kind of put herself in that position >.< sighs poor child and man i hope its lee that boy kissed

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
it's lee that boy kissed, im 90% sure >.< i played it over and over and it looks like her, dont kill me if i get it wrong though LOL

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i played back the preview for nxt week and im too sure it was lee ... cos of her long hair... ahh cant wait

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i played back the preview for nxt week and im too sure it was lee too... cos of her long hair... ahh cant wait

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah she pulled him down, but it wasnt on purpose i think, seems like he was trying to help her up or maybe she felt like pulling him down but didnt expect the kiss OMG >.< LOL. I played and paused it over and over,i'm 99.9% sure it's lee now :p

pze

sarNie Adult
if its the one in ur avatar then im sure its lee cause shes white and she has that hair do in the lakorn alot...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes im 1000 percent sure its lee now after fast forwarding through it over and over and for some reason i think theres gonna be a willing scene >.<