Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

samanta

sarNie Egg
they are pretty cute.... i think i will give this a try ... so its airing after wan and rotmeys lakonr???

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
i like this guy, i think he is cute. cant wait to see him..............hope the lakonr would b great

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
aww...they look cute...i just watch the first episode...it was good as least i think it was though i don't understand thai...the leading guy is very handsome and the girl she pretty alright...but they do look good together...i can't wait for more

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i would but i don't have it..i only got an account over at Obizgo.tv..that's how i get to see it. i would really appreciate if someone kindly share it with us all.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Ohh man i got done with part 1 last night and i'm love'n it...........i mean i'm not a big p'Boy fan but damn damn damn i want him now...hahaha i want him bad too....hahha but not as bad as p'WAN my lover...... i tell u this lakorns going to get intresting cause it's a mystery one!!!!!! Nang'eak is beautiful.....

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
who is she? first time I see her... She's kind of old looking.....but Boy's not that young so it's ok!! ^^
Luv this guy, he's so funny!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
anyone know the summary to this lakorn...please share....

samanta

sarNie Egg
This Lakorn looks interesting... no one uploaded?? i guess ill wait and rent it.. Boy is cute.. and the N'ek is pretty.

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Just saw the 1st episode and it is great. Loving this series already. They look so cute together. Drama from the being. Can't wait for more. Thank you for uploading this for us Bunnii.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I only got to see eps 2 eps 1 the link is dead.

So what I have seen so far. . N'ek is taking care of this old guy. . . and his house seem to be haunted by a girl.
It's good so far. I'm assuming the girl drown cuz the N'ek had a dream about herself drowning or something I FF. :lol:

Next EPS looks like N'ek is gonna be pulled into the water by the ghost and the ghost is trying to drown her, lucky P'ek comes to the rescue. Also, it looks like N'ek knows that theres something that pull her down cuz when she was save she looked at the water, terrify.

The lakorn is good so far :) cant wait for eps 3

cecilia

Staff member
i was gonna ask ..if anyone know the plot to this lakorn..it's pretty interesting for the first few episode..cant' say much to it..
cuz when i say it's good..it got BAD..so i'm not gonna say anything until i'm satisfy with everything about this lakorn..

btw..i saw him before..what other lakorns is he in?..i can't hink of any at the moment..and it's driving me crazy..