Talay Saab See Luerd (Polyplus)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
haha u should continue watching it.
It isnt that scary just a lil bits and pieces of the lakorn are when the ghost comes out.
But overall its good. :)

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i finish watching episode 5 and 6 already...n i can't for the next episode where n'ek will see p'ek in naked or maybe not but here is some photo to share for the preview....just getting bored waiting so i took these two scene of the next episode to share with everyone.

He has a nice body i tell you...but i couldn't shoot a better one...my cam. on my DVD player kinda mess up now. He got a nice tatoo on both side of his arms...in the picture if you look carefully you'll see it.

bunniii

sarNie Elites
hahhah ok then i will continu watching it coz it look interesting but i'll skip part where ghost apear. Bbrrrrr
Or i'll hug my teddy-bear while watching lol!!! :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love this lakorn lol its so cute and i love Lee and Boy they are so adorable together .. and wow Lee is like Hot . she has a perfect body not to skinny! reminds me of Angie Hastings..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Hahaha yeaa hug the teddy bear or cover ur eyes. . .:lol:
Cant wait for next EPS =]]
I think P'ek and N'ek has a pretty good chemistry going on.
It's cute how P'ek grabs N'ek and kiss her. :lol:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
im so additcted to this lakorn right now...Boy is such a cutie...wonder why the ghost keeps bothering the ne;k..does anyone know also why it is that ne'k just happens to looks like the dead ghost?

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: I thought it was very funny when N'ek saw P'ek naked. They both scream hahaha.
Then P'ek grabs N'ek and kisses her. and She knees him. :lol:

Dling EPS 8 now cant wait til it finishs. :yahoo:
Thanks Bunnii for uploading

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
actually lately in the EPS u dont really see the ghost.
EPS 8 the uncle is gunna be under water tied down there so iono . didnt get to watch it yets. watching Khom Kon at the moment hehehehe

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Okay I just started to watch EPS 8 The uncle is DEAD. poor him
and i think in the will N'ek gets money something like that.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
THe uncle left all his money and fortune under the charge of ne'k...he asked ne'k to do that for him when he called her into his room in esp 6-7 . he know that someone is out to kill him and he wants to find out who it is...so he dont want to let anyone have his fortune if it just happens to be the killer...ne'k is taking care of everything for him...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
oh okay now I understand. So I was a little off :lol:
I have a feeling it's one of his family members.
Boy is mad at Lee right now. I'm guessing because of what's been happening.

The other family members are furious because Lee is in charge of the will and shit.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
in the preview for the next esp looks like the killer is now after ne'k hopefuilly boy will be there to save her..kekke

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Now I start like this lakorn...Boy did a good job in this lakorn...not the best but not bad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh okay now I understand. So I was a little off :lol:
I have a feeling it's one of his family members.
Boy is mad at Lee right now. I'm guessing because of what's been happening.

The other family members are furious because Lee is in charge of the will and shit.
Nong Da ... LOL you're right about the family member thing.... Its probably someone we least expect too! lol everyones thinking its either the sister or the brother that needs the money.. LOL but watch it end up to be like Boy's Dad .. or that guy that works at the resort or that lady that is always with him or watching him... when we saw the killer though it looked like a womans body shape ......... and omg omg omg I'm falling in love with Boy <333 he's so gosh lol heheheh and Lee is soooooooooo cute

jai

sarNie Elites
I don't know if it's just me but Boy reminds me a lot of J-Jetrin... I fell for his character in Lom Huan Pat Wan with Lalita.... I like Boy's character in this movie alot, he's good at acting serious because from Academy Fantasia he looked childish/playful...so it's good to see he molded/flexible in takin roles that are probably challengin for him to portray! Lee is pretty good also, she looks very leuk kreung, but her accent isn't heavy.. it's noticeable but not heavy like other actors/actresses... they're growing on me as the new young couple

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG i just finish EPS 9 and I have to say when the ghost came out to save Lee she looked so SCARY ahhhhhh .
:lol:

In EpS 10 it looks like there is going to be an R SCENE :lmao: :wub:
Cuz Boy was on top of Lee On the bed. Oooo lalala :lol:

Here are some screen caps of EPS 10 Preview :wub: