Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
The preview for episode 5 looks great. Bee is going to start getting slapped and abused by Sinjai. I think Pong is going to think that Bee is a money face and wants to get with the father. Let the drama begin. lol

cecilia

Staff member
an awesome preview too..i can't wait..pong is showing a bit of his emotions and bee is also making him feel pity for her already..i can't wait to see the romance begin ..

btw..do this aire everyday or is like roy adeed hang ruk - only 3 episode per week?..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Puri is everywhere nowadays..he's getting very popular, especially amongst the girls.

I think it's going to be any other thai lakorn...Bee wont find out til towards the end and Pong's mother will go crazy. lol just my prediction. And i think Bee sings the themesong..i really want it now! it's got a really good melody. :)
but Puri is soooo sexy!!! i love his eyes when he gives you that look... or that smile... argh... I'm going crazy just thinking about him...

i wish to see more of him... especially in roles similar to his lakorn with Pim called Ping... he's so sexy in there...

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode five is really sad. I feel so bad for Bee. Gosh Pong is so mean to her calling her names and saying she's dumb. I was crying with Bee.

natty

Chubs
Also, my lovely Puri meets his girl too on part 4. I didn't think her character would be the daughter of Bee's evil aunt. Dude, how the hell did she come out being a good person when her mother so selfish, always wanting money from Bee's dad.

psssh kayla... it's possible.. i mean look at us.. i came out super good.. beautiful and sexy.. sweet as honey.. while you miss K(O).. your picture stands next to the lemon tree in the dictionary -_-

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Bee is protraying her character so well but just wished that she was more stronger. I hope she will stand up for herself soon. For now, Pong and his mother is really making her suffer. Her character in here is soft like when she was playing with Charik the one where she had a son. It is getting intense now. Looking forward to watching the next part.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: The lakorn is very very good. I love Pong & Bee. Exact makes a very good lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
epi5 i feel so sorry for B. Pong and his mom is so mean to her. i cried the scene she was about to leave & he came call her names & shook her, and look at her money envelope. she cried so well her tears dripping like faucet, she's a great cryer.she play her character very sad, i actually like nang aek character that is weak because make me feel sorry for her and pra aek is mean to her make it more dramatic, intense but then he will eventually feel sorry for her and fall in love with her which there will be a sweet scenes of them. that i will wait to see, sad that this epi didn't get to see Puri. hope next part will get to see him and his nang aek scenes together again.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
love the way pong was starring at bee. hope by next week we get to see more scene of bee and pong and it better be sweet. pong is so sexy just wish he have more lakorn. love him since pepper an ann lakorn

Kayla

sarNie Adult
psssh kayla... it's possible.. i mean look at us.. i came out super good.. beautiful and sexy.. sweet as honey.. while you miss K(O).. your picture stands next to the lemon tree in the dictionary -_-
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*punch natty in the head* :arrg:

why does it have to be a lemon tree? don't know what you're talking about but i was born surrounded by rose petals. don't be haten, natty.. :loool:

natty

Chubs
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*punch natty in the head* :arrg:

why does it have to be a lemon tree? don't know what you're talking about but i was born surrounded by rose petals. don't be haten, natty.. :loool:

oh my that's even worst.. trapped by your own thorns.. tsk tsk kayla.. i feel for you.. -_-

:lol: love you too my dear K(O)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Natty,

I've been thinking, do you think Puri and Aom will make a good couple onscreen? I'm trying to picture them together but for some odd reason, Puri seems to only pass being Aom's little brother. I can't picture them being p'ek and n'ek. It's bothering me because I'm falling in love with Puri and if Exact ever let them star together, I wonder how it would be. :unsure:

Say something to make me feel better. :wacko:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Oh goodness, episode 6 did it for me! i bawled so hard the last time Pong confronted Bee and dont tell me i was the only one?? Bee was absolutely great in that scene...she cried until she could barely talk. the breakout of the themesong didnt help my crying either. sigh. good episode.

Fyi, i HATEEEEEEE Pong's mother.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yah that last episode was definitely a tear jerker. But her step dad is very suspicious. I think he had something to do with Sinjai's plan. I mean i hope he isn't a bad person because i keep picturing him in Oil and Kwan's lakorn. Oh and about the ending credits, where there is a scene of her mom having burn scars on her face...what do you guys think happen there. Maybe he mother regained her memory and Sinjai plotted to bury her alive????? Iono....but i can't wait to watch the next episodes. It's not playing today is it? Just playing monday thru thursday rite?

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh damn! Episode 5 was so freaking good. Bee's acting is superb, especially on the crying scene when she told Pong his mother just fired her. Her expression, the shaking in the voice, the tears, she protrayed the scene so well. I hate to admit it, but I cried too. It was too freaken sad not too. And the scene between Pong and Bee's father arguing was intense. The look that Pong gave Bee's father was freaken scary. He looked like he wanted to kill Bee's father. I'm loving this lakorn.

I just hope Bee's doesn't get talked crazy too by Pong for too long. I see that he's developing feelings for her so I'm hoping he'll soon be nice to her so that she at least have someone who understands and take up for her when his mother go all crazy on her. Pong's mother is one crazy ass bitch. She really is dreaming that Bee's dad is going to give her the fortune. From what Bee's father said to Pong, it seems that they already agreed on the term of their relationship when it first started, meaning he's only with her by name, not anything more than that.

Can't wait for next week episodes! I'm so glad the lakorn airs 3 days out the week.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
it air 4 days a week kayla. It's monday to thursday. It plays 11:15am pacific time on IPTV live drama. I always have to go into work late because i wanted to watch it early. Since i'm at the east coast it's 2:15 for me. HEhe and i have to work at 3.

I like it the lakorn is not dragging. Pong's not that mean to bee. Hehe it was bee that harass him in the beginning. Well she accuse him that is. Whether it's not on purpose or not she tend to cause the arguement first. Can't wait to watch more. I want to see how their relationship will progress.

Right now she's fired. Maybe her father will get her to come back to work.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks for clarifying Krystal. :lol:

Bee harassing Pong in the beginning is true, but Pong assuming Bee to be this bad person without him even knowing her is harsh. Poor girl. She just trying to do her job, and now she got to put up with Pong's psycho mother accusing her of this and that. Well, that's how lakorns are, I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying it. I watched lakorn too long to not even know how the plots go.

And yes, I do think that her father will get the job back for her, but not at the restaurant this time, he'll probably hire her to go work for him at his house in Bangkok. That way Pong's mother can abuse her more and the plot can get more juicier. More tears...more slapping...Pong's gonna feel sorry for Bee and that's how the feelings will develop. :lol:

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
Thanks for clarifying Krystal. :lol:

Bee harassing Pong in the beginning is true, but Pong assuming Bee to be this bad person without him even knowing her is harsh. Poor girl. She just trying to do her job, and now she got to put up with Pong's psycho mother accusing her of this and that. Well, that's how lakorns are, I'm not complaining, I'm enjoying it. I watched lakorn too long to not even know how the plots go.

And yes, I do think that her father will get the job back for her, but not at the restaurant this time, he'll probably hire her to go work for him at his house in Bangkok. That way Pong's mother can abuse her more and the plot can get more juicier. More tears...more slapping...Pong's gonna feel sorry for Bee and that's how the feelings will develop. :lol:
I agree with Kayla. I think that her father is going to rehire her to work for him at home. Love this movie. EEEEEEE!!!!!

snowflake

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching eps. 2 and i gotta say, i really feel bad for Bee's current dad right now. He has a heavy burden lying on his shoulders, knowing that he has to tell the truth to Bee, her mom, and Puri one day. poor guy :( :(

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is going good, but i've found one thing..error maybe...it's kinda...stupid... on the scene where Ekarin will kill him self and Bee came to help him, and then Ekarin tell his story to her and take out the picture, does Bee sees it?? cuz it's her mom's in the picture too!!
i know they wanted to keep the story going..but it's kinda..dumb...lol..sorry for the offending... but i like this lakorn and still watching for sure..