Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Puri's dad is so selfish. Gosh just want to slap some sense into him. WTF the man is crazy to run in front of a car to stop them from going. Damn no matter how much I love someone I'm not trying to get myself killed.

aymalee

sarNie Egg
I see that Bee Namthip is kind of changing Pong. I blame pong's mom for why he such a jerk. I hope to see more love scenes between the two. I been waiting forever for them to star together. Is the girl that puri get the same one that was in Oil, Lift and Noon Lakorn? The girl that liked Oil. Then later got raped by Lift.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I see that Bee Namthip is kind of changing Pong. I blame pong's mom for why he such a jerk. I hope to see more love scenes between the two. I been waiting forever for them to star together. Is the girl that puri get the same one that was in Oil, Lift and Noon Lakorn? The girl that liked Oil. Then later got raped by Lift.
yep! she's the exact same person. I like her more in here...and think she's quite pretty and very innocent/young looking. I like the cast for this lakorn.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lmao...oh man chewy...you're killing me..lol..i wonder if there's any r scenes..lol
They better have it.....i'll be :angry: HAHAHA!!!

Is the girl that Puri...same girl that was feature in Mos MV..."my girlfriend" where she was his sister....it looks like her....i think she was super cute in that MV..

i can't wait for the DRAMA to begin!!!! Love the mad look on Pong.....S-E-X-Y!!!!

man...i swear...every epi....they just have to show Pong's bare ChEST!! :p but me love it... :yahoo: :loool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Bee is so pretty when she attends the dinner party. I love her hair and Gosh Pong is one crazy dude. You can totally tell he already like Bee.

pze

sarNie Adult
did this lakorn not air today....or did iptv just forgot to upload it....or is it that its gonna only air mon-wed now....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
:arrg: :arrg: I don't know...because i was going to catch it live but it look like they didn't air. :angry: :arrg:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Damnmit Chewy...wth are you doing now? are you gonna trying to kill me alive by putting up Tik's pic too? oiyyyyyyyyyy sorry off topic..lol cant help it

anywho...i havent watch the rest of the parts yet..but im sure its good..especially with 2 hotties..whoa mama=] lol i love the theme song..sound very good.if only the lakorn was like an hour long or so..but yeah...im addicted to this lakorn..addicted to sexy hotties..hehe

aymalee

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone posted this up this yet, but i found this from exact.co.th
http://www.exact.co.th/program/news1/image...15_DSC_2445.jpg
http://www.exact.co.th/program/news1/image...15_DSC_2408.jpg
http://www.exact.co.th/program/news1/image...15_DSC_2409.jpg

กลัว “ป้อง” แต๊ะอั๋ง!! “บี” เผลอ “ตีเข่า”

กลัว “ป้อง” แต๊ะอั๋ง!!
“บี” เผลอ “ตีเข่า”

ถึงจะเป็นเพื่อนซี้ร่วมค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ แต่พอมีคิวต้องเข้าฉากสวีทด้วยกันในละคร “ทะเลริษยา” นางเอกสาวบี-น้ำทิพย์ ก็ต้องเซฟตัวเองเต็มที่ ม่ายรุงานนี้ไม่ไว้ใจหนุ่มป้อง-ณวัฒน์ หรือกลัวพี่เคลลี่ หึงกันแน่!! เอ้า ใครอยากรู้ก็ต้องตามไปดู
เป็นฉากที่ ฟ้าใส(บี) รับอาสาพา ภัทร(ป้อง) ไปหาซื้อที่ของชาวบ้านเพื่อทำรีสอร์ท ระหว่างทางทั้งคู่มัวแต่ทะเลาะกัน ภัทรเลยขี่จักรยานชนขอนไม้จนเสียหลักล้ม

ฉากนี้ผู้กำกับเอ-ฉัตรชัย สุรสิทธิ์ ยกกองไปถ่ายทำที่สวนมะพร้าวย่านรังสิตคลอง 2 ก่อนถ่ายป้องมัวแต่ถีบจักรยานเล่นกินลมชมวิวเพลินไปหน่อย บีเลยต้องทำเสียงเข้มเรียกให้ป้องรีบมาซ้อมคิวด่วนเพราะฝนใกล้ตก “พี่ป้อง ตอนเด็กๆ ไม่มีจักรยานขี่รึไง รีบมาซ้อมเร็ว” เจอบีทำเสียงดุป้องก็รีบมาซ้อมทันที แต่พอบีขึ้นไปซ้อนท้ายเท่านั้นล่ะ ป้องก็โพล่งออกมาว่า “โอ้โห เห็นผอมๆ อย่างนี้ ตัวหนักเหมือนกันนะเนี่ย พี่เอครับให้บีเป็นคนขี่แทนผมได้มั้ย” บีได้ยินก็ขำๆ ไม่โต้ตอบแต่ทุบหลังป้องดังแอ้ก!! เป็นอันว่าหายกัน หลังจากปล่อยให้บี,ป้องซ้อมคิวปั่นจักรยานจนคล่องแล้ว ผกก.ก็ลงมือเปิดฉากถ่ายจริงต่อทันที เริ่มที่ ป้องขี่จักรยานมีบีซ้อนท้าย ทั้งคู่ต่อปากต่อคำกันมันส์หยด ไม่มีใครยอมใครอยู่สักพัก ผกก.ก็ให้คิวป้องขี่จักรยากพุ่งชนขอนไม้ ทำเอาทั้งคู่ล้มกลิ้งลงไปกองอยู่กับพื้น แต่บีเป็นฝ่ายตกลงมาก่อน เลยถูกป้องหล่นลงมาทับอีกที ก็ม่ายรุงานนี้นู๋บีเกิดอาการเสียว“ปากจะชนปาก” กะป้องรึป่าว!? จู่ๆ เจ้าตัวก็ชันเข่าทั้งสองข้างขึ้น ทำเอาป้องที่หล่นตามมาติดๆ จุกจนพูดไม่ออก ผกก.เลยต้องสั่งคัทถ่ายใหม่อีก 2 รอบ บีถึงหายเกร็งยอมให้ป้องหล่นมาทับจ้องตาซึ้งแต่โดยดี ก็แหม คนเค้ามีแฟนแล้วสัญชาติญาณป้องกันตัวจากหนุ่มอื่น มันก็เลยพุ่งปรี๊ดปร๊าดอย่างงี้แหละ อดทนหน่อยละกันนายป้อง!!
ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในละคร “ทะเลริษยา” ออกอากาศคืนวันอังคารที่ 19 ธันวาคมนี้ เวลา 20.25น. ช่อง5

ปรับปรุงเมื่อ 15 ธ.ค. 2549 13:04:54
Copyright © 2005 Exact.co.th and Scenario.co.th .,
All Right Reserved​

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL P'sam hahahhas LOL oh man oh man u make me laugh silly p'sao

Anyhow ...... So how is it going? o___O Cause I can't watch it unless it came on tape .. im to lazy to download or stream it lol

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
So when is the actual timeslot for this lakorn? I mean the first week it air on like thurs, then like the second week, it aired mon-thurs, the third week on just thurs, and last on this week, it aired mon-wed but not thurs. I thought it's suppose to be 4 episodes every week.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the post, aymalee! looks like theyre both having fun. i wonder if that scene is coming up soon. i'm dying to see some sweet scenes between Pong and Bee.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i watched this lakorn last night and i love it! i feel so bad for bee. I really hope her real dad doesn't die because i saw in the previews that pong's mother was like poisoning him and shit soo...yeah..it would suck if he died before knowing that bee is his daughter.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh god...this is so addicting!!!

Pong is such a bad @$$ jerk at times...but so sexy and handsome.... Bee's so lucky... to have Pong hold and touch her....*sighs!!!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...i don't know...i just have to vent...so fans of this lakorn don't get too offended...so gosh i think the lakorn is so dragging...i mean ok already i get that the maid/current wife of bee's dad is a baddie...evil...whatever...i get it already...they so drag on the verbal abuse and physical abuse of bee. up until know i've been so excited to see what will happen, but every episode features the "mean maid" abusing bee...gee...isn't there anything else. and what about bee and pong...uh...very little screen time...i mean when they are together in a scene, he's just talking down to her...sure he's kinda of changing...but eh they have such limited interaction that he's not changing that much. so i think they've set up the premise REALLY well already...mean lady...unrevealed identities...etc...so let's keep the story moving along...i mean ep 9 was all devoted to the mean lady getting bee to quit...come on an entire episode! argghhh...i am so frustrated...all i got to say is that it better get better...or i am so tuning out...the plot sounded good, but execution is sooooooooooo draggy so far.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
oh...i don't know...i just have to vent...so fans of this lakorn don't get too offended...so gosh i think the lakorn is so dragging...i mean ok already i get that the maid/current wife of bee's dad is a baddie...evil...whatever...i get it already...they so drag on the verbal abuse and physical abuse of bee. up until know i've been so excited to see what will happen, but every episode features the "mean maid" abusing bee...gee...isn't there anything else. and what about bee and pong...uh...very little screen time...i mean when they are together in a scene, he's just talking down to her...sure he's kinda of changing...but eh they have such limited interaction that he's not changing that much. so i think they've set up the premise REALLY well already...mean lady...unrevealed identities...etc...so let's keep the story moving along...i mean ep 9 was all devoted to the mean lady getting bee to quit...come on an entire episode! argghhh...i am so frustrated...all i got to say is that it better get better...or i am so tuning out...the plot sounded good, but execution is sooooooooooo draggy so far.
i agree with you yaso. at first i was so excited can't wait to see the next episode but it's starting to drag for me too...i understand that this is a drama so there has to be abuse but geese, it's over done! i want to see more scenes with pong and bee. hopefully it'll start to pick up b/c i still really like this lakorn.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
did anybody know who sung the song for the theme opening and the ending theme...can anyone tell, cuz i can't read thai...i really love the song...even though i don't know the meaning of it...

i love pong...always & 4-ever..