Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
lol I feel like a prevent everytime I see your banner lol looking at his body and chest hehehe *hides*

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
too hot?? omg grl thats nothing LOL if she had pong and puri on that siggy then that would be soot hot Loey lah lLOL
how am i going to view this forum and threads in public or at school if Pong's chest pop up, my friends and people will surly look at me :unsure: :blink: :blush: :arrg:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lol I feel like a prevent everytime I see your banner lol looking at his body and chest hehehe *hides*
Welcome to the club... :drool: :blush: :spin:

too hot?? omg grl thats nothing LOL if she had pong and puri on that siggy then that would be soot hot Loey lah lLOL

i don't know...but i don't like Puri as much as i like PONG!!!! HAHAH MY LOVE (right now) are for PONG only!!! HAHA :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL omg chewy and Phew I thought I was ting tong and you two take the ball LOL nah carm sood sood loey ah LOL :p and its ok Phew girl just bork kao wah "shooooo you know you like that to LOL"

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
*faint* chewy.......oiyyyyyyyyyy that banner is just "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy" lol wonder what his chest feels like...hehe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LOL omg chewy and Phew I thought I was ting tong and you two take the ball LOL nah carm sood sood loey ah LOL :p and its ok Phew girl just bork kao wah "shooooo you know you like that to LOL"

Phew.....Show your love....don't be :blush: !!!!!

i want to lick him .....head to top.....delicious..yummy.... :drool:

Tina.....go make yourself a banner of Puri..HAHA :lol:

*faint* chewy.......oiyyyyyyyyyy that banner is just "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy" lol wonder what his chest feels like...hehe
solid rock...!!!!! :yahoo: :drool:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
damn..she replied so fast..lol i wanna lick his chest...lol wonder what it tastes like..."pad thai" lol "mocha frapp" oiyyyyyyyyyyy im getting chills just thinking about it...lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
No I don't! -_- -_- I only stare but think nothing inside :p its only natural to stare lol!!!
and omg Chewy, you wanna lick him from head to toe? if your hungry I suggest food is the best thing B)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL chewy sorry blame grandpa for that he made it so i cant attack anyone 16 level below and that was like so 2 days ago LOL and omg p'sam lol he probably taste like chicken ..

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
damn..she replied so fast..lol i wanna lick his chest...lol wonder what it tastes like..."pad thai" lol "mocha frapp" oiyyyyyyyyyyy im getting chills just thinking about it...lol

....me don't share...no lick...only me....HAHHAHA :arrg:

no it doesn't taste like pad thai....it's more like...butter pecan....with caramel + whip...and cherry on top!!!! yummy!!!! :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg yay chewy LOL talhok mark mark loey 555 LOL omg omg

coughs back to the topic can someone give me a summary a lil of whats goin on? so i can start watching maybe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHHAHA!!! you girls are tooo funny....

**where is Kayla when i need her**

are you telling me that all this time you haven't watch it.....O_0

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
omg yay chewy LOL talhok mark mark loey 555 LOL omg omg

coughs back to the topic can someone give me a summary a lil of whats goin on? so i can start watching maybe
wahhh i keep forgetting that off topic is not really a hit thing in other forums but spicy lol!!
ok ... I really like the older casts in here, they truly rock lol! they're all still so pretty, and Bee I've liked her since her lakorn with Chakrit that one was hot :drool: and Pong, well I'm so-so :p