Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
someone mentioned that one of the chick from the group Cream sang it. that's all i know. sorry! i think it's a great song too and would love to hear a longer version of it! lol

Mann

OMG! i checked out this lakorn and itsss so freaking good, pong is so a jerk in here but i like him lol, and i like the couples , sinjai is hella evil, i thought she was gonna be good the first time, i feel so bad for bee and her mom, and especially the dad, the theme song is so freaking good, does bee sing it? i like the song does anyone have it?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I agree, Bee and Pong needs much more screen time together. I find it ridiculous that there's hardly any interaction whatsoever. It's really hard to develop any dynamic between the two. With this said, i think theyre really good in the scenes that they do have together. I hope to see both of them in the same frame more often! i think the story sort of revolves around Sinjai more too. Hopefully that changes.

oh and i find it funny how the writers makes Pong swim all the time...in almost every episode. ahaha

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
LOL..YEAH I NOTICE THAT PONG SWIMS ALOT TOO..HEHE..BUT DAMN....I WOULDNT MIND LOOKING AT HIS CHEST..LOL FREAKEN HOT..BUT I REALLY DO HOPE THAT WE GET TO SEE MORE LOVEY DOVEY SCENES BETWEEN PONG AND BEE=]

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
LOL..YEAH I NOTICE THAT PONG SWIMS ALOT TOO..HEHE..BUT DAMN....I WOULDNT MIND LOOKING AT HIS CHEST..LOL FREAKEN HOT..BUT I REALLY DO HOPE THAT WE GET TO SEE MORE LOVEY DOVEY SCENES BETWEEN PONG AND BEE=]
:lol: :lol: me too...and they put him shirt that is half button :drool: :wacko: or see thur shirt :drool: WHAO!!! but i don't mind at all.... :drool: Even better...

ok today epi...nothing much of Pong and Bee...but it's good....i think it's epi 10....they need to move along...and let Bee know who her daddy....because i don't want drag until the end for her to find out that He was her dad along..... -_-

HAHAHA...i want to be by the Pool :drool: Pong is hot hot!!!! i need a new picture of him... :loool:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
silly chewy..i think you're already making me go crazy with this pic of him and tik..*faint* lol

:lol: i know ain't he delicious!!!! :drool: i can't wait to check the inside!!!! :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lmao..lol you are so silly girl...imagine watching one lakorn with like more the 2 hotties...omfg..i think i'll go crazy..lol but damn..i just cant wait to watch this lakorn..well the next part that is..hehe pong just has that "mean sexy hottness" look......mmmmmm baby..hehe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
not to disappoint you too much...but epi 10 not a lot of scene of Pong+Bee.....but i can't wait to see the next....because there a NEW guy in town....**ugly** but i think this will bring more of the jealousy of my hottie PONG!!! that's where the action start....<---if you know what i mean...HGAHAHHAHAHAH

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lmao..ohhh i love it when the pra ek gets all mean and jealous..hehe that mean he tortures the nang ek..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol i dont know why but seeing a mean sexy pra ek is just a big turn on..hehe i really cant wait to pong & bee kiss/slap scenes...lol

aymalee

sarNie Egg
I love pong when he is bad boy.. it just makes him hotter.. i liked him alot in the one that he star with pim zaza... i wished that got each other in the end.. but it okay...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
pong is so cute in ending of episode 11... the way he got jealous when his friend is flirting and talking nicely with bee...

aaahhhh...ending of episode 11 is when Pong lands on top of Bee on the ground!!!!!

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode 11 was good. Gosh I just want to slap and punch Sinjai. That must have hurt when she was stepping on Bee's hand on top of the broken vase. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. Finally they are showing that Pong is starting to get jealous. I love jealous pr'aek.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
from chewy: Stay tune because i'm in the process recording....OMG Pong is soo hot....So cute....OMG love his smile....you'll love him more after this show.....I never really see him smile....and didn't know his dimples.....in this show...OMg you'll see it...love him.... PONG GOT SOME NICE GRILL!!!!!

did i mention..you get to see where he sleep,eat....and dress...HAHHAHA

**Sam, hurry...b4 it's too late** .
damnmit chewy...lol im here im here..lol calling me out like that..lol i heard you all the way into my sleep..lol i had to remove my post from that section..hehe i might get ban for spamming everywhere..lol anywho..oiiiyyy i cant wait to see it girl..hehe girl..i already love the dude..lol well i love my baby more..but yeah.you know what i mean..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHHA!!! Girl i know what you mean...HAHAH

ok..that one is mostly about Pong.....**get to know Mr. Pong**HAHAH

now i'm recording this new one where the whole cast is there..so stay tune for that
HAHAH

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hehe....oh man..i cant wait to see it.thanks girl for updating=] hehe im thinking that we should go kidnapped pong and them other hotties for xmas..wouldnt that be great? lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
man i'm starting to feel sorry for pong...by the time you girls are done with him, there won't be anything left...LOL...you girls are crazy!!!