Talay Rissaya (Scenario)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Sinjai is a maid in Bee's parent house and she likes $$$ because she's poor. Pong is her son. Bee and her mother fall over board when they family was on vacation. **Sinjai wants get all of bee's dad $$ so she let them fall over** B's dad thinks they are dead. so he's sad and opps...with Sinjai then he married her. He knows that she only after his money. He has a sister (who has a daughter that will later fall for Puri.) who also after his $$$. Puri's dad Bee and her mom and she can't remember anything. (Puri's mom die when give birth to Puri) Bee + Puri are sibling.

Bee works in hotel that own by her dad (but doesn't know that it's her dad) ...It was hot ...how they meet...me jealous...Bee get to see his bare chest.. :drool: but anywase.......Her dad is sick so he ask BEe to take care of him. Pong thinks that she's also after his $$$$....so DRAMA!!!

i'm not good at summary......sorry...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
im after only 1 thing..and that's PONG...LOL..i mean..2 things...PONG & PURI..LOL forget the money..i want some hotties...lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg lol that sounds so ....... luerd hong related plot but ah ill just watch it from the vdo store this one doesnt intrest me enuff to be crazy over it and wait lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
man oh man..i cant keep myself away from this thread..lol i think its chewy's banner catching all the attention..lol ooohhh i see sweat dripping off of pong's chest..who wants the first lick? lol

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahaha..u gurls are funny, Pong is hot..lolx..shirtless!! hahah..i haven't been watching this lakorn since last week..so anything happen?? i kinda hate Pong's mom in this lakorn..i think she's crazy!! and so does Pong too...hehehhe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
wait and see wah? omg its not like i havent seen a hot guy without his shirt before LOL
no.. <_< .the DRAMA.. <_< :arrg: :loool:

man oh man..i cant keep myself away from this thread..lol i think its chewy's banner catching all the attention..lol ooohhh i see sweat dripping off of pong's chest..who wants the first lick? lol
HAHAHHHA.....Sam...we got to keep the hottiness going!!!

hahahaha..u gurls are funny, Pong is hot..lolx..shirtless!! hahah..i haven't been watching this lakorn since last week..so anything happen?? i kinda hate Pong's mom in this lakorn..i think she's crazy!! and so does Pong too...hehehhe
Shubby...when you get the chance..watch more...Pong's mom is :blink:....i don't think Pong is crazy because he grow up without a dad and never really get anything for FREE... he work his way up. He hates his mother but at the same time it's his mother....PONG...i feel bad for Pong... :spin:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wait until sarn comes back and join the conversation. She's the worst...

I didn't watch today eppie any summary anyone?

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
pong pong pong...if only you were a "ping pong ball"..i'll hit that sh*t anyday...lol i love it when he's a meanie...sexyyyyyyyy soot soot=] hehe..oh man..the freaky side of me is coming out..i blame it on you chewy...lol teasing me with that banner..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Lol oh chewy hahah LOL <333 i ruk yoOh hehe
i love My tina!!! but you seriously need to get your :drool: on.....HAHHA

Wait until sarn comes back and join the conversation. She's the worst...

I didn't watch today eppie any summary anyone?
Epi 9...sad....you could see Pong likes Bee..HOT....

Bee and her family were suppose to have dinner with Bee's dad, but Puri's dad didn't want Bee's mom to go so he got into an accident. so only Bee and Puri went.

Pong is such a meanie...when he was like.....you look pretty...Bee was all smiley...until he was like..."so you look pretty huh? and no wondering the old guy is in love with you...." something along that line....oh that was nice....

Pong's mom want Bee to quit her job....OMg Nok is so mean....slap Bee and threathening to hurt her family.

***Bee ran into Pong** OMG...hot hot...you could see in Pong's eyes that he cares.... :drool: :drool: :spin: OMG....he kind of nice to her.....encourage her to fight....but he didn't know that it was his mom...OMg i really hate Pong's mother..what more does she wants....ERRRR OMg don't get me start on Bee's dad sister....

Bee came and tell Bee's dad that she can't work anymore...and he was mad because earlier Bee mention that her family need $$$......then she said that certain people doesn't want her to work there.....OMG...oh he was mad.....and it end there...OMG...i love the chemistry between Bee and Pong......you could see in his eyes...that he cares....and like her....HAHHAHa i can't wait to see :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

pong pong pong...if only you were a "ping pong ball"..i'll hit that sh*t anyday...lol i love it when he's a meanie...sexyyyyyyyy soot soot=] hehe..oh man..the freaky side of me is coming out..i blame it on you chewy...lol teasing me with that banner..lol
HAHAHA he's mine ping pong ball....HAHAHA
girl don't blame me.....i'm just doing my job.. :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Goodness woman! :blink: We gotta keep you away from any pictures of Pong..or even the mention of his name. *pong pong pong pong*. Besides, he's mine! back off, biatch! i dont think this :drool: even covers his hottness. I don't know why they dont have him as a p'ek more often.

Oh man..i'm loving the lakorn right now! but i hate how they're making Bee portray such a weak n'ek. I hope she stands up for herself soon. I totally want to see an R scene (or two)! Go PONG and BEE! (and i think Puri's dad is crazy..lol)