Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...you can't not fall under Taew's charms once you see her and experience her talent. Unless you go in with your hater's bias, then that is completely something different because either way, you're going to hate her.

I'm not sure how mart got paired with Taew twice. You'll have to go ask P'off that because both times the lakorns were produced and directed by act art. Lol... Taew is their golden girl. Which is a good production company to be a golden girl for since they are known for producing good lakorns and Taew plus act art usually means high ratings. I would like for them to remake luerd kattiya with Taew. I think she would really kill the role as princess Dara. But then again I don't want a remake, because that's such a classic lakorn too.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not a huge fan of remakes either. I am ok if the remakes is like 10-20years down the track or if I haven’t seen the old version.. Nakee was actually a remake too. The old version actually had the actress playing with real snake.. scary *

Wait.. was luerd kattiya a sad ending ? I can’t handle Taew in another lakorn with sad ending, well at least not this soon, after Nakee and RN I think she deserves a happy ending this year :facepalm:

I could not in the life of me work out how any one could not adore this girl :facepalm: even if they aren’t a fan of her acting or whatever, can’t deny she has a gorgeous personality. I have not picked any negative vibes from her yet through my notorious stalking . :risas3:

Taew seem very close with P’off and his wife . Cuz not only has she starred in their production but she and p’off both have starred in lakorns together aswell. These olders have been in this industry for a very long time and they can see and pick up who has talent.

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah...luerd kattiya has a sad ending. She's a princess and he's a soldier for their country. He did everything to make her queen of their country. When it was exposed that pra'ek and na'ek were in love, he lied and said it was not true. It was just him because he wanted to use her to betray the country. So he gets put in prison and then executed on the day that she becomes the queen of their country.

Act Art picked the right actress to be their golden girl! Talented...beautiful....smart...and great personality. Let's hope they don't screw with her like ch3 keeps doing.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 the ending to that lakorn gives me the shivers. Sounds like the kind of lakorn ending that will make me spiral into depression again :facepalm: Taew period one better have a happy ending . I just can’t handle another tragic ending for her.

Yes Act art better not screw with our girl, if so I will be trolling and abusing them on IG :facepalm:
Found this on Soifah :facepalm: so cute

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Cute clips of Soifah and Chai Lek. Regardless of how stiff and brick like bomb acting is, Taew still manages to be able to make her and him somewhat cute as a couple :facepalm: Seriously this girl has to do all the hard work when it comes to acting. Her pe’k just there along for the ride lolz

Sorry, I am going through a Soifah phase at the moment :risas3:

Man I am obsessed with this song. Can’t seem to find it anywhere.

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 the ending to that lakorn gives me the shivers. Sounds like the kind of lakorn ending that will make me spiral into depression again :facepalm: Taew period one better have a happy ending . I just can’t handle another tragic ending for her.

Yes Act art being not screw with our girl, if so I will be trolling and abusing them on IG :facepalm:
Found this on Soifah :facepalm: so cute
The last scene of princess dara and anothai saying goodbye to one another in his prison cell was depressing. I tortured myself watching that scene so many times. Also the scene where queen Dara went to visit anothai's grave at their secret meeting place and laid on his grave...asking him to wait for her because it won't be long before they see one another again. Just thinking about it is depressing.

Soifah...always the star of the show. Lol

sarNie Juvenile
Cute clips of Soifah and Chai Lek. Regardless of how stiff and brick like bomb acting is, Taew still manages to be able to make her and him somewhat cute as a couple :facepalm: Seriously this girl has to do all the hard work when it comes to acting. Her pe’k just there along for the ride lolz

Sorry, I am going through a Soifah phase at the moment :risas3:

Man I am obsessed with this song. Can’t seem to find it anywhere.
Taew's actors are so lucky to be paired with her. She's always carrying all the weight. They're always just there along for the ride and the popularity. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The last scene of princess dara and anothai saying goodbye to one another in his prison cell was depressing. I tortured myself watching that scene so many times. Also the scene where queen Dara went to visit anothai's grave at their secret meeting place and laid on his grave...asking him to wait for her because it won't be long before they see one another again. Just thinking about it is depressing.

Soifah...always the star of the show. Lol
That Lakorn sounds extremely depressing, definitely sound like a Taew Lakorn :facepalm: she will definitely nailed this role if she ever gets chosen for the remake. She nailed her role as ManMaeung, to be honest I didn’t think anyone could outdo Aump up acting as MM. Aump was amazing as MM, I was so surprised Taew nailed MM role, as I have only seen 2 of her lakorn prior to RAknara.. but she nailed it, especially towards the end leading up to her death, that was it for me. I could confidently say she out did Aump as MM and for me to admit that was not easy lolZ cuz I love love love love Aum P.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew's actors are so lucky to be paired with her. She's always carrying all the weight. They're always just there along for the ride and the popularity. Lol
That’s the downside for being too intelligent and talented, she has to carry all the weight. No wonder these actors are praising her. Well they better appreciate working with her cuz she is the one working her ass to make them look good lolz . Seriously it’s amazing how no matter how bad and stiff some of her co-stars are, she still managed to generate some sort of chemistry with them. Tell me how many other actresses could pull that off?

sarNie Juvenile
That’s the downside for being too intelligent and talented, she has to carry all the weight. No wonder these actors are praising her. Well they better appreciate working with her cuz she is the one working her ass to make them look good lolz . Seriously it’s amazing how no matter how bad and stiff some of her co-stars are, she still managed to generate some sort of chemistry with them. Tell me how many other actresses could pull that off?
Maybe she should stop working so hard. Lol. That'll make them appreciate her more.

sarNie Juvenile
I know you're not a fan of Tik or Aom. I'm not a fan of Tik either but I watched the lakorn for Aom. And she was great in it. Taew will definitely kill this role. I used to love Aom in her prime. She might not have the "classically" good looks, but I think she's one of the most talented in her generation. I was never as obsessed with her as I am with Taew though. My obsession with Taew is on a whole new level. Lol

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe she should stop working so hard. Lol. That'll make them appreciate her more.
She will never stop working hard, this girl is one of those people who will work hard no matter how much people try to bring her down.

@4416 that lakorn seem so sweet. I do remember this lakorn being extremely popular back in the days. Now that I have seen the MV and know the storyline I would really love to see Taew in this if there is ever a remake :facepalm: (even though ending is depressing lolz) Actors/actresses back in the days may not be all that good looking but they have actual talent and could act, which is better then just having good looks but can’t act. That is why I lost interests in thai lakorn for a while, cuz I just couldn’t stand any of the newbies.

Funny we had our favourites back in the days but weren’t obsessed. But when it comes to Taew we are crazy :risas3: I guess we aren’t the only one. This old me seem to be starting a slow obsession with Taew as well. His last comment “he has never seen a woman with such beautiful neck like hers before”. :risas3:
https://instagram.com/p/BbuRKAtlO5W/

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 true...her work ethic is too good. She was raised to be a better person than that. Shame. Lol...I would love to see her screw with them too. It's funny how Taew always seems to end up with all the bad actors. It's like they intentionally try to set her up to fail. Try to make her look ugly (Soifah and Pan with the fake wig) but she ends up rocking the wig as Pan and looking adorable as Soifah. They set her up with all these bad actors, but the lakorns end up being huge hits. No matter what they do, Taew proves them wrong. No wonder I am obsessed with this lady! She is just so incredibly amazing!!!!

Yep, if they ever remake this lakorn it should be no one BUT Taew playing princess Dara. I can't see anyone else being able to pull it off. Plus, I would love to see Taew actually going after the pra'ek and not always the other way around. In this one, it is always the na'ek who is going after pra'ek. But because she's a princess and he's her soldier, he always refuses her. And Taew is so good at depressing endings...we know she will kill it. I'm willing to cry boat loads of tears again just to see her in this. Lol

I seriously think that old dude will have a heart attack if he is in her presence long enough. Lol. Maybe he wants to star in a lakorn with her. Bad idea though. Don't want him to faint all the time. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 true...her work ethic is too good. She was raised to be a better person than that. Shame. Lol...I would love to see her screw with them too. It's funny how Taew always seems to end up with all the bad actors. It's like they intentionally try to set her up to fail. Try to make her look ugly (Soifah and Pan with the fake wig) but she ends up rocking the wig as Pan and looking adorable as Soifah. They set her up with all these bad actors, but the lakorns end up being huge hits. No matter what they do, Taew proves them wrong. No wonder I am obsessed with this lady! She is just so incredibly amazing!!!!
That makes 2 of us with the obsession over Taew :facepalm:and a very proud one too :risas3:
Anyway, she seem way too nice and respectful to be screwing with anyone. She comes across as very kind and considerate. This girl looks like she wouldn’t even hurt a fly:risas3: she so tiny and soft spoken and then when she starts acting, it’s like no stopping her. She brings her characters to life and you wouldn’t even think that was Taew at all, it’s like the role and character has possessed her or something cuz she just makes it so believable :worship2:

@Kay123
Yep, if they ever remake this lakorn it should be no one BUT Taew playing princess Dara. I can't see anyone else being able to pull it off. Plus, I would love to see Taew actually going after the pra'ek and not always the other way around. In this one, it is always the na'ek who is going after pra'ek. But because she's a princess and he's her soldier, he always refuses her. And Taew is so good at depressing endings...we know she will kill it. I'm willing to cry boat loads of tears again just to see her in this. Lol
The girl is way to good at depressing endings/scenes.. She is like one of the best, even if she was compared to the veteran actresses she is still one of the best amongst them too. What can I say? Our girl is just one of a kind :clap:

@Kay123
I seriously think that old dude will have a heart attack if he is in her presence long enough. Lol. Maybe he wants to star in a lakorn with her. Bad idea though. Don't want him to faint all the time. Lol
I think he was totally mesmerised by her. She is obviously very gorgeous in person, probably more so offscreen then onscreen. He speaks and praised her acting skills as if he has seen the lakorn :facepalm:Unless they subbed it in jap? :confused12:

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 yay! I found the song from the lakorn.
Awesome! Period lakorn soundtracks always sounds so much better than modern lakorn soundtracks. Also, either Soifah had on some extremely really high high heels or she's on a step stool or Chai Lek really crouched down in that cover photo. Lol

sarNie Juvenile
That makes 2 of us with the obsession over Taew :facepalm:and a very proud one too :risas3:
Anyway, she seem way too nice and respectful to be screwing with anyone. She comes across as very kind and considerate. This girl looks like she wouldn’t even hurt a fly:risas3: she so tiny and soft spoken and then when she starts acting, it’s like no stopping her. She brings her characters to life and you wouldn’t even think that was Taew at all, it’s like the role and character has possessed her or something cuz she just makes it so believable :worship2:
Haha...talk about her being possessed by her character just reminded me of an interview she had a long time ago when she was filming Plerng Toronong with Mario. Her character was a spoiled brat...kind of a "B" to Mario really. Lol. Anyway, in her interview she was saying she was so into her character that she would go shopping or go places with her sister and she would still act all bratty and B****** to the people around her. Her sister would have to yell at her to snap her out of it. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...talk about her being possessed by her character just reminded me of an interview she had a long time ago when she was filming Plerng Toronong with Mario. Her character was a spoiled brat...kind of a "B" to Mario really. Lol. Anyway, in her interview she was saying she was so into her character that she would go shopping or go places with her sister and she would still act all bratty and B****** to the people around her. Her sister would have to yell at her to snap her out of it. Lol
Haha that is funny. But seriously though, she does seem to be possessed by roles given to her and the character she has to portrays. She leaves us no room to not believe she isnt that character. When I watch Taew onscreen I don’t even see Taew. She no longer exists to me except for the character I see onscreen. She gives me the shivers in some of her scenes as ManMaueng. I had real bad shivers watching these two scenes in RN.
AC2C25B2-F39B-474B-9115-31889E8ED96D.jpeg
1C64B6C1-4AEF-4768-9ABE-A07CD4EFDC13.jpeg

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome! Period lakorn soundtracks always sounds so much better than modern lakorn soundtracks. Also, either Soifah had on some extremely really high high heels or she's on a step stool or Chai Lek really crouched down in that cover photo. Lol
I love period soundtracks, it’s just so soothing.
Hahah Soifah must be on a stool in that pic.

Last edited: