Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 i have to admit...the one with boy I did not finish. I watched maybe 2 episodes? And I just couldn't do it anymore. That guy gives me the creeps too. Lol. There's just something about him that turns me off...as an actor and as a person. I love Taew...but I just couldn't watch that guy. When he was in HJSP with Taew and Por, I had to FF all his scenes. I was so glad Por was the pra'ek because that was such a good lakorn.

Now that photo is cuteness overload...it should be illegal! Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 i have to admit...the one with boy I did not finish. I watched maybe 2 episodes? And I just couldn't do it anymore. That guy gives me the creeps too. Lol. There's just something about him that turns me off...as an actor and as a person. I love Taew...but I just couldn't watch that guy. When he was in HJSP with Taew and Por, I had to FF all his scenes. I was so glad Por was the pra'ek because that was such a good lakorn.
Hahahah and he is just as creepy in person aswell. I actually bumbed into him at Siam Paragon during my holiday a few years. He just had this creepy vibes about him that was just a turn off. :confused0:

sarNie Juvenile
She always seems to have this innocent little girl look to her that you can't stay angry at for very long. Makes it not fair for the other person if they ever get into an argument with her. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She always seems to have this innocent little girl look to her that you can't stay angry at for very long. Makes it not fair for the other person if they ever get into an argument with her. Lol
Hahah that’s right . The person who was in an argument with her, who is actually was in the right probably get hated on instead of Taew.

Imagine all the things she has gotten away with her Bf with that innocent look :angel10: haha

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know. Ton seems capable of generating that innocent look too. So between the two of them, I'm not sure who would win. Lol.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know. Ton seems capable of generating that innocent look too. So between the two of them, I'm not sure who would win. Lol.
Haha I am sure Taew will win hands down. :cheer: Hahha look at how innocent she looks when she is about to cry, you gotta give in to her lolz.
B6B116BB-85E7-451F-AF2A-552C52946701.jpeg
And the the I failed badly at cracking the eggs looks :risas3: too cute .
80EF98B1-0E7E-4B18-8A28-F03848075B6C.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh! This lady and her expressions are just too much. Ton the poor guy. There's just no helping him. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh! This lady and her expressions are just too much. Ton the poor guy. There's just no helping him. Lol
Hahah yep, poor guy she might even pull a Soifah smile as well to try and get away with her wrong doings haha
12B45B43-B69C-416E-ABC5-BEB5B3A1ABE3.jpeg

Anyway this is cute clip of them. Looks like she really wanted to win haha

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...I can totally see her pulling that smile after winning an argument or after getting her way.

And she also has a competitive streak...lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Definitely! That's why I can't wait for this one to come out. Not only is it a period lakorn, which is my type of lakorn, but it also looks really cute. And Taew and James look adorable and silly together from all the BTS.
Praying it will air in Jan or feb . Taew has been off screen long enough already :crybaby2:

James in studio recording the OST for the lakorn ??

sarNie Juvenile
Yes he is. And just from the very very short sample of lyrics and the title of the song...I'm fairly sure it will become an obsession of mine when it comes out. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes he is. And just from the very very short sample of lyrics and the title of the song...I'm fairly sure it will become an obsession of mine when it comes out. Lol
What’s the title of the song ? I am assuming if they are recording the ost, then the lakorn is close to airing.

Our gorgeous girl is getting ready for the Beauty Gem event tonight!
https://instagram.com/p/Bb1mUTclj5x/
Yay! More pics to see later :aaaaa: Seriously she is a very busy woman. One event after another.

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 song title is "gep" which means kept or keep. And from James's explanation, he keeps his feelings for na'ek to himself because he doesn't dare or have the guts to tell her.

She is one busy lady alright. Hopefully not too busy that she wares herself out.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 song title is "gep" which means kept or keep. And from James's explanation, he keeps his feelings for na'ek to himself because he doesn't dare or have the guts to tell her.

She is one busy lady alright. Hopefully not too busy that she wares herself out.
This lakorn better have a happy ending, pa’ek better confesses his love to Na’ek at some point, I don’t want it to be another MM and JN situation :facepalm:

Yes hopefully she won’t ware herself out.

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 i'm sure this one has a happy ending. They can't be that cruel and hit us with 3 depressing endings in a row! Or at least they better not! Lol

And she does look stunning in those photos. Her eyes really popped out. I like it.