Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
Haha that is funny. But seriously though, she does seem to be possessed by roles given to her and the character she has to portrays. She leaves us no room to not believe she isnt that character. When I watch Taew onscreen I don’t even see Taew. She no longer exists to me except for the character I see onscreen. She gives me the shivers in some of her scenes as ManMaueng. I had real bad shivers watching these two scenes in RN.
View attachment 9221
View attachment 9220
That is what you call a great actress. Someone who can become one with the character they are portraying. Very rarely will you find someone with that kind of talent.

And can I just say, I love the whole pink blossom scenery in RN. And I love MM's very clean, very natural look in that last scene among the pink blossoms. Not that MM wasn't gorgeous in RN, because she was. But she was especially stunning in that last scene.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That is what you call a great actress. Someone who can become one with the character they are portraying. Very rarely will you find someone with that kind of talent.

And can I just say, I love the whole pink blossom scenery in RN. And I love MM's very clean, very natural look in that last scene among the pink blossoms. Not that MM wasn't gorgeous in RN, because she was. But she was especially stunning in that last scene.
The Blossoms scenes was one of my fav scene. Very emotional and meaningful . What I love about Taew acting is, no dialogue or much talking for her to show her emotions. She manages to express all those emotions through her eyes. Most of the actresses/actors now a days that I have witness has no expressions in their eyes, whether it’s a sad crying scene or a scene where they are inlove or jealous, their eyes does not show any of those emotions, which comes of as fake. Look at when Patarin in LSR, found out her idiotic hubby lied and used her. No words needed, you can see it through her expressive eyes. Just by that alone you can feel her pain and suffering .

sarNie Juvenile
The Blossoms scenes was one of my fav scene. Very emotional and meaningful . What I love about Taew acting is, no dialogue or much talking for her to show her emotions. She manages to express all those emotions through her eyes. Most of the actresses/actors now a days that I have witness has no expressions in their eyes, whether it’s a sad crying scene or a scene where they are inlove or jealous, their eyes does not show any of those emotions, which comes of as fake. Look at when Patarin in LSR, found out her idiotic hubby lied and used her. No words needed, you can see it through her expressive eyes. Just by that alone you can feel her pain and suffering .
Oh man...pattarin going from this sweet, loving wife to this very cold, very calculated woman was amazing. Everyone was praising nadech and hating on Taew when the lakorn came out, but to me he was nothing special...actually he wasn't that great. Taew on the other hand, she completely blew me away with the way she was able to convince me of all the different persons that she became based on the circumstances that she was thrown into. She had a few scenes where it was just her and there was no dialogue, but as you mentioned, just by her eyes and her facial expressions, a thousand words were said and and thousand messages were received by the viewers. Just makes you want to cry right along with her about the unfairness of it all.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 Nadech had a huge role. If you think about it, the lakorn was supposedly based on the twins so Nadech role was obviously significant, but his characters some how got lost in the presence of Patarin lolz. In other words Taew overshadowed him. Most of Taew’s role her character seem to always be more significant then her pe’k, except for LSR looks like the male lead was supposedly more significant, but turns out Taew made her character stood out and became somewhat more significant.. :worship2:

P.S I actually liked Patricia in LSR, even though her acting was terrible lolz.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha....one of my pet peeves. Eating in bed. She's going down a notch from my list. Lol
Hahah looks like it’s room service though. Doesn’t look like she is at home. So it’s ok she can eat in bed :facepalm: and it’s Taew you can look past that :risas3: so you can move her back up your lists :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She had a few scenes where it was just her and there was no dialogue, but as you mentioned, just by her eyes and her facial expressions, a thousand words were said and and thousand messages were received by the viewers. Just makes you want to cry right along with her about the unfairness of it all.
Her eyes are like one of her magic weapons when it comes to acting. As an actor I find the expressions in their eyes are so important, it’s like they can say “I love you” but then when you look in their eyes it’s blank lolz for example Ken P in Nakee :risas3: he said it a million time he loved Kumkaew but his eyes was blank and lost :risas3: . Then you look into Taew eyes as Kumkeaw/ Mae Nakee, didn’t even have to declare her love at all as her eyes already said she loved him. Or ManMaeng in RN . Never once said she loved JN but her eyes showed she loved him with her life . Now that is powerful .

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 exactly! Supposedly nadech had bigger roles because it was about the two twin brothers, but he failed at bringing those brothers to life. Pran the injured brother is pretty much useless...just throws tantrums and became insignificant as the lakorn progressed. Non, the brother with the majority of the screen time wasn't anything special. I didn't see any growth of character from him either and his character just got dull and boring....stringing pattarin and unna along with his selfish non-committed feelings with either of them. The one true character growth I saw was from pattarin. And Taew did overshadowed them all with her brilliant performance as usual. She just didn't get enough credit because she wasn't the "star" of the show. But she brought the lakorn to life as per her usual.

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 lol poor Ken...we keep picking on him and his horrible acting. Dude needs to seriously take some acting classes and have Bomb join him.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 exactly! Supposedly nadech had bigger roles because it was about the two twin brothers, but he failed at bringing those brothers to life. Pran the injured brother is pretty much useless...just throws tantrums and became insignificant as the lakorn progressed. Non, the brother with the majority of the screen time wasn't anything special. I didn't see any growth of character from him either and his character just got dull and boring....stringing pattarin and unna along with his selfish non-committed feelings with either of them. The one true character growth I saw was from pattarin. And Taew did overshadowed them all with her brilliant performance as usual. She just didn't get enough credit because she wasn't the "star" of the show. But she brought the lakorn to life as per her usual.
When is she ever not the star of the show ?? Lolz our girl overshadow anyone who stars with her. Nadech as a twins was a very one dimensional character, his character showed no sign of growth from beginning to end.

@Kay123 lol poor Ken...we keep picking on him and his horrible acting. Dude needs to seriously take some acting classes and have Bomb join him.
Hahah but it’s true. Regardless I still love KenP, hopefully he will improve :worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
A few pics from yesterday event as the Brand Ambassador for The Face Shop Thailand.
Cr. Taewaew_in_lakorn IG
7C280525-D8B9-4260-90B7-37ADD9C57E0A.jpeg 6AD766AE-2AC6-4344-A53B-93FDE5A68748.jpeg A09BE50B-5794-492D-9D62-3503B4D2F53E.jpeg F6BB1C91-21A7-4FB5-916F-373586FBB7C7.jpeg 036FF61F-5A2F-442F-B7EF-C7C17A8A6998.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Currently on a Taew and Mario binge...these two are just amazing together...it's been 3 years since their last lakorn. They need another one ASAP!!!!!

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like our cutie is the Brand Ambassador for The Face Shop Thailand :cheer:
Not a huge fan of the dress. Lol. Too Alice in Wonderland for me. Was never a fan of that movie. Haha...but other than that...way to go Taew!!!!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently on a Taew and Mario binge...these two are just amazing together...it's been 3 years since their last lakorn. They need another one ASAP!!!!!
Oh god! RS looks like there is actually a lot of sweet scenes happening then I expected :aaaaa:
A period lakorn would be nice with them, but not the historical one, maybe like the one set in Suparburoot Jutathep Series.

@4416 not a huge fan of the dress either, but she looks so cute. Yes! Way to go Taew:cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She looks gorgeous in this dress though! Lol. The dress...the makeup...the hair...the smile...everything was on point! As usual.
I don’t like the dress lolz but Taew some how made it work. And those eyes and smile, especially that smile.. her smiles just brighten and lightening up the whole atmosphere.

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 If you're looking for sweet scenes...RS has a ton of them! The first two episodes, Mario was sort of a stalker though...not a creepy stalker more like an adorable stalker but still a stalker. Lol. But the lakorn as a whole was sweetness overload.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 If you're looking for sweet scenes...RS has a ton of them! The first two episodes, Mario was sort of a stalker though...not a creepy stalker more like an adorable stalker but still a stalker. Lol. But the lakorn as a whole was sweetness overload.
Haha I am all for p’ek stalking n’ek and beside Mario doesn’t come off as a creepy stalker. I would be worried if it was someone like boy Pakorn that did the stalking :risas3: now that guy would come off as a creepy stalker. I know Taew and him had one lakorn together aswell. I don’t think I have the stomach to watch Boy and Taew together though, I might have to give that one a miss . Something about him just gives me the creeps lolz.

I have to try and finish Soifah lakorn off this weekend first then start back on RS. :cheer: