Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
That is the best way to do it. Being a celebrity is already hard enough to keep private as the media is some how always trying to find something to write up. This is also good and healthy for her relationship aswell, this explains why she is still going strong with her Bf.
Yep! There's usually no negative gossip about her. Actually, there's rarely any news about her at all. Guess the paparazzi don't find her as interesting and obsess with her as much as we do.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 Soifah has a very natural humour to her personality. I find my self laughing at all the scenes she is in :risas3: her sarcasm is just too cute.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! There's usually no negative gossip about her. Actually, there's rarely any news about her at all. Guess the paparazzi don't find her as interesting and obsess with her as much as we do.
Reporters and paparazzi loves the onesdrama and bad news. So when you have no bad/negative news or rumours attached to you they don’t bother with you much. Apparently bad news sells more then good news. I think in just about every entertainment industry for every country, if you pick up a gossip mags or watch the ET news on TV , probably 90% of the news in the ET are all negative news. That is why you hear off celebs who purposely creates drama to get news or they put themselves in the spotlight just to have news be written on them .

The only time we get news from her is when she is at an event or something and they interview her after m. Funny how even though she may not be in the news as offen or get heavily promoted like some other celebrities, but yet she is actually very popular and well known. Seems like she has no problems with getting work in the industry at all.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
These two has actually had quite a few events together. No wonder when filming their lakorn they seem to be so comfortable and always goofing around... ah so exited for their lakorn to air :aaaaa:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 soifah is definitely my hero or in this case heroine in this lakorn. Smart mouth, can fight, and true to herself. Lol

As for Taew, she's letting her talent do all the talking for her. It bothers me that she's not getting the recognition that she deserves just because she's not willing to cave into this "couple" mold that ch3 wants their stars to be in. I've always been someone who fights for the underdog and Taew is definitely the underdog here even though she has way more talent than any of ch3 current "popular" actress. And that has nothing to do with my bias. She gets less pay...less promotions. But yet, she brings in all the ratings otherwise she wouldn't be known as the rating's queen. You would think a Television broadcast company would care about ratings, but apparently when it comes to Taew, they don't care all that much.

sarNie Juvenile
These two has actually had quite a few events together. No wonder when filming their lakorn they seem to be so comfortable and always goofing around... ah so exited for their lakorn to air :aaaaa:
Yep! They were both brand ambassadors for AIS and had a ton of events together before the news even came out that they were having two lakorns together.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 obviously Ch3 doesn’t seem to care very much at all about their ratings. Look at how low their ratings are for their lakorn this year, seems like they don’t have have much concerns at all. They seem to only care about promoting their koojins stars :facepalm: The only other actress in ch3 that is in Taew’s generation who I find has the talent and potential is Bella. Even though I am not a fan and have only watched bits and pieces of her lakorn, but enough for me to see she has potiential, but I also feel she doesn’t get as heavily promoted or recognised as much either. Yes her koojin is James but these two koojins isn’t as overly exposed or promoted as much as the others.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep! They were both brand ambassadors for AIS and had a ton of events together before the news even came out that they were having two lakorns together.
That explains why they are so relax around eachother.

Just found this clip of Taew dancing :facepalm: if I am not wrong that is her little sister Pin? on the right side .

sarNie Juvenile
That explains why they are so relax around eachother.

Just found this clip of Taew dancing :facepalm: if I am not wrong that is her little sister Pin? on the right side .
You know...i'm not even sure what her younger sister looks like. Taew rarely mentions her younger sister or has any pictures of her younger sister. It's usually her older sister that's with her. She probably wants to keep her younger sister out of the media to protect her.

sarNie Juvenile
@4416 obviously Ch3 doesn’t seem to care very much at all about their ratings. Look at how low their ratings are for their lakorn this year, seems like they don’t have have much concerns at all. They seem to only care about promoting their koojins stars :facepalm: The only other actress in ch3 that is in Taew’s generation who I find has the talent and potential is Bella. Even though I am not a fan and have only watched bits and pieces of her lakorn, but enough for me to see she has potiential, but I also feel she doesn’t get as heavily promoted or recognised as much either. Yes her koojin is James but these two koojins isn’t as overly exposed or promoted as much as the others.
I've never seen any of Bella's lakorn, so I can't judge. But from the very few scenes of her in Khun Chai Rachanon...I was paying attention to Soifah...soooooo...yeahhhhh...that's that. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 Well be a notorious stalker that I am :risas3:I am pretty sure that is her younger sister. But like you said Taew probably wants her out of the media spotlight to protect her.

Looks like there will be a fanclub meeting happening in 2018 yay! I don’t even know why I am get so excited it’s not like I am going to be there anyway haha.
939A459C-A8C4-4F69-994C-8B374434D91F.jpeg
CB2DCAED-6A29-4EE4-9300-81B9E7A7B083.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...those lucky fans!!!! Guess I'll just be stuck at home...jealous. I wonder what the theme is going to be this time?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never seen any of Bella's lakorn, so I can't judge. But from the very few scenes of her in Khun Chai Rachanon...I was paying attention to Soifah...soooooo...yeahhhhh...that's that. Lol
Well I am only watching Soifah part in Khun chai Rachanon, I could care less about the other Khun Chai storyline :risas3:

But trust me Bella acting is great, I saw bits and pieces of plerng Boon and her acting was very convincing. Now that is another actress I see that is not being recognised for their talent. I will go back and watch Plerng Boon as I am a fan of Janie, I think she is a great actress. ( I just don’t know when I will watch it yet cuz I still have a tons of Taew Lakorn to catch up on :risas3:) At the moment I am to obsessed with Taew and only want to see her lakorn and no one else. (On I will watch Ken T and Noon W lakorn when it air as I love those two.)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...those lucky fans!!!! Guess I'll just be stuck at home...jealous. I wonder what the theme is going to be this time?
I don’t think they have decided yet but I will be stalking for info (even though I can’t read thai) I will be stalking up until the day of the fanclub meeting . :risas3: Her last fan club meeting theme was so cute though.

sarNie Juvenile
Well I am only watching Soifah part in Khun chai Rachanon, I could care less about the other Khun Chai storyline :risas3:

But trust me Bella acting is great, I saw bits and pieces of plerng Boon and her acting was very convincing. Now that is another actress I see that is not being recognised for their talent. I will go back and watch Plerng Boon as I am a fan of Janie, I think she is a great actress. ( I just don’t know when I will watch it yet cuz I still have a tons of Taew Lakorn to catch up on :risas3:) At the moment I am to obsessed with Taew and only want to see her lakorn and no one else. (On I will watch Ken T and Noon W lakorn when it air as I love those two.)
Haha...soifah steals the show definitely! Everyone else is just background noise.

I heard great things about plerng boon, but cheating isn't my thing. I think I'll most likely give the lakorn a pass. Noon W. is also another favorite of mine during her prime. She's starting to fade out though. She will always be Nora no matter how many times they remake that lakorn.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Funny how you mention Noon as Norah .
Because til now my sister and I still refer to as Norah. And as for Taew we don’t call her by her name either. We call her snake/dragon lady :risas3:

Oh yes! Soifah is definitely the star of lakorn. And hahahah yes everyone is just background noise, well at least to us anyway :facepalm:

Yeah I am not into the husband cheating storyline either, but plerng Boon seem to be interesting..I just don’t know when I will come around to watching it cuz I am still trying to catch up on all Taew’s lakorn lolZ . I need to catch up to you .

sarNie Juvenile
Some characters are just so iconic and when an actress does so well is portraying that character and bringing that character to life, it's like that actress is that character. Taew will always be Jao Mae Nakee. Noon will always be Nora. Aom P. will always be Dara. Kob S. will always be Dao Pra Sook.

And you definitely have a lot of catching up to do! Most of Taew's lakorns are not to be missed! This little lady is just full of talent.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Some characters are just so iconic and when an actress does so well is portraying that character and bringing that character to life, it's like that actress is that character. Taew will always be Jao Mae Nakee. Noon will always be Nora. Aom P. will always be Dara. Kob S. will always be Dao Pra Sook.
oh yes Kob will always be Dao Pra Sook, that was the very first thai lakorn I watched in my entire life. After Dao Pra Sook thai lakorn became part a of my life lol Kob was my very first fav thai actress . But then for some reason she didn’t stay my fav for very long. I kinda lost interested in her, I found her acting to be quite bland after a while :confused12: Aom I have never watched any of her lakorn as I was not a fan. The other two fav that I like since back in their prime time until now is Noon and Aum P. I adore these two, their acting to me is just top notch.. they have been my favourites for the longest time :angel10: but for some reason I was not obsessed with them as I am with Taew :risas3: There is just something different about Taew that differs from all the other actresses, that I am just so drawn too. It’s like she has casted a spell over her viewers while watching Nakee and you just can’t seem to get away from her anymore:risas3:

And you definitely have a lot of catching up to do! Most of Taew's lakorns are not to be missed! This little lady is just full of talent.
I will have to go back and finish the Rising Sun with Mario after I finish with Soifah. Then after the RS I am going to start on the Ghost one with Donut as I have been eyeing that for a while now since watching the opening credit of the lakorn, I am not keen on that pe’k though what’s his name again ? Mart or Smart?

sarNie Juvenile
Funny...Dao Pra Sook was also my very first lakorn too. Lol...and I followed Kob for awhile then that following died. Then I went to Aom P. talk about a crier. The lady can cry! Lol. I know you're not a fan of hers, but you should definitely watch the very last scene of her and Tik in luerd kattiya. Holy crap! Aom was amazing in that crying scene.

As for Taew and Nakee...it must've been her Jao Mae Nakee powers. Haha

I think his name is Smart? But I've also heard him being called mart...soooo???? Both? Lol...either way, don't expect too much from him. Better yet, don't expect anything from him. He's just background noise too and not significant to the storyline.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My sister was like there is no magical spell being casted on viewers hahah she was like Taew is just a charmer her eyes and smiles is already enough to lure people in . My sis has not yet seen Nakee or any of Taew’s lakorn, she actually hasn’t watched any thai lakorn for awhile now. She is terrible when it comes to lakorn, regardless of how much she like a lakorn or stars she never end up finishing it and she keeps asking me to send her all these link to lakorn. She like oh send me Nakee, send me Lom Sorn Ruk, send me plerng Boon. I am like “WTH I ain’t sending you anything, you don’t even watch it” .

But funny though, she first notice Taew on stage at the pnn anniversary in Cambodia aswell, she instantly said who is that tiny girl she has so much stage presence and is a total charmer. But prior to that she has already shared Nakee ost not even realising that was Taew :facepalm:So my point is, I think we all are so drawn to her is beyond just her acting and talent. I think she as a whole person is just beautiful. Hahahahah I am ranting on like an obsessed criminal :risas3:

As for smart or Mart .. I will just call him SM lolz and just ignore him throughout the lakorn . How on earth did he manage to be paired up with Taew twice ? :facepalm:

As for Aom I just can’t seem to get into her, and makes it worst when TIk is the lead . Never was a fan of him . The only lakorn I ever watched with him was the one with AumP. I only watched it for Aump though.