Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah it’s just that when she goes on short trips in Bangkok you don’t see her dad there . But then when she went away I think to Paris? Her dad was there. Maybe being a high ranking officer he prefer to stay out of the spotlight.
The house she design for her sister is huge, and she seem to spend a lot of time there as well. So I just assumed it was her house haha.

I am going to try and find out the song, it’s beautiful, it sounds like that female singer Gam that always sings and pair up with gun..
I think she's a very traditional girl where she'll live with her parents until she gets married even though she's making all this money and can afford it. She's really close to her sister so I'm assuming that's why she spends so much time there.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hooked...obsessed. They both mean the same. Lol
Yes it’s means the same but Hooked doesn’t sound as strong as obsession hahah :facepalm:
I think she's a very traditional girl where she'll live with her parents until she gets married even though she's making all this money and can afford it. She's really close to her sister so I'm assuming that's why she spends so much time there.
True, never really thought of it that way since most would have moved out by now.

P.S I laughed so bad at this scene:risas3: she is like “I am quite pretty too” haha. Just the way she said it, and the smirk on her face ahhhh so freaken cute.
50D8CCAF-11B4-43EE-9E78-39828ED7A24E.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...she's right though. She is quite pretty. Even though she's not supposed to be. The way she speaks in this lakorn is hilarious. Not the language, but her tone. Add her attitude and feistiness next to Bomb's height and she's like this little midget next to a giant.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...she's right though. She is quite pretty. Even though she's not supposed to be. The way she speaks in this lakorn is hilarious. Not the language, but her tone. Add her attitude and feistiness next to Bomb's height and she's like this little midget next to a giant.
Hahah it’s how she said it and then that smirk and smile I just lost it :risas3: so adorable.
Having her stand next to bomb make her even cuter cuz she so tiny .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 look at how our gorgeous our girl is ? Today at the Shiseido Vvip Thankyou Party. They have chosen the most charismatic and beautiful Brand Ambassador ever.
Pics Cr. As Tagged.
E60D9202-7179-441E-9AFA-8A2B9C31193F.jpeg ACCB3259-B2AB-480A-BC44-587C4422F2E2.jpeg
6F70DE80-781E-4FA1-9D4A-85D6A2B0C073.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 she's always just stunning and glowing. It's like there's no stopping her. It really is not fair. Lol. This lady has too much talent...too much smarts...too much personality...and to top it all off...too much beauty. She needs to leave some for the rest of us that are lacking in every one of those departments.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 She is perfect I tell ya . :facepalm:
Ok so I am upto the part where Soifah and bomb is now married hahaha she looked like she wanted to murder him when they where putting the ring on the string :risas3: it was kinda cute when they had to exchange the ring though. So I know I didn’t want a spoiler at the start.. but I am confused now lolz so is p’off Soifah biological father? and if she is a princess isn’t she some how related to bomb ?? :confused12:

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...yes, pohyai is Soifah's real dad. And yes, she is a princess but she doesn't know that until the very end. No relation to Bomb. Bomb is not a prince. He is just a nobleman.

Are you watching it raw, dubbed, or eng subbed?

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha...yes, pohyai is Soifah's real dad. And yes, she is a princess but she doesn't know that until the very end. No relation to Bomb. Bomb is not a prince. He is just a nobleman.

Are you watching it raw, dubbed, or eng subbed?
I’m watching it dubbed, but some of the words they are using is confusing, it’s not the basic simple everyday words used. So bomb family is no relation to the royal family ? Weird cuz the dubbed version keep referring their home as a palace ? I am up to the part they are all making their way back to bomb’s home town. Soifah is funny ass hahaha I find myself laughing at her in every scenes it is such a nice change from crying in every scene in RAknara and Nakee lolz those two lakorn spiral me into depressions :risas3: (cuz Taew was too good) she is also, so convincing as this boyish forest chick that she left us no room to doubt that she has been raised in the forest all her life.

sarNie Juvenile
No, their families have no relations. Soifah and Joi are definitely entertaining. This one is definitely way less depressing than Nakee and rak nakara. I love even when Soifah gets to the city, she still maintains her forest girl vibe. She doesn't change herself to make other people happy and accept her. She stays true to herself.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
No, their families have no relations. Soifah and Joi are definitely entertaining. This one is definitely way less depressing than Nakee and rak nakara. I love even when Soifah gets to the city, she still maintains her forest girl vibe. She doesn't change herself to make other people happy and accept her. She stays true to herself.
I can see why now she won an award for her role in Soifah. She is a natural, her acting comes out so natural and not force at all .. ah I just adore her so much :facepalm:

Anyway have you seen this FMV clip yet? They
are so cute :angel10:

sarNie Juvenile
I have not seen it. Thanks for sharing it! I love it! Taew actually looks like a little kid in here and James the older, more mature one. I love that one clip where they were trying to rub their noses together. Cuteness overload!!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 definitely cuteness overload. They remind me of two little kids in kindergarten:facepalm:
James has such a baby face, that even the ne’k that he pair up with is younger or the same age as him, he still makes them appear older. Taew is lucky, she is very youthful making her look younger then James.:thumbup:
F8B25AFB-36B5-4844-8882-C65B01E062A7.jpeg

This behind scenes clip is funny. They are adorable :icon12:

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprised that they got done with filming as fast as they did. These two seem to be always just fooling around. Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm surprised that they got done with filming as fast as they did. These two seem to be always just fooling around. Lol
They are very comfortable around eachother for sure. I wonder how many episodes they will have for this lakorn. Since the filining was done quite fast, I am hoping it’s not too short.

How is this girl always so pretty?? :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 I didn’t even know Taew caught the Dengue fever back in 2010 :confused0: wow! I am glad she was able to recover from it, lucky she didn’t ignore any of the symptoms as it could have been fatal :sad6:my poor girl. :fighting12:
B50F9091-EA4B-4669-9168-34830A6E3C45.jpeg
CEBFF3F1-6CE7-4B79-9266-FAC4E5298A24.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
They are very comfortable around eachother for sure. I wonder how many episodes they will have for this lakorn. Since the filining was done quite fast, I am hoping it’s not too short.

How is this girl always so pretty?? :facepalm:
I think this production company typically takes less time than other production company when it comes to filming. They also produced pieng jai tee pook pun. The one with aum and Taew. That one has 12 episodes.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 12 episodes alright then.. that is pretty average for a lakorn yeah not to short and not too long.

Yeah I am glad she recovered from it, who would have thought just from a mosquito bite could lead to something so fatal.

This event was in May this year. If I am not wrong this was to raise awareness about the danger of dengue fever and prevention.

Just wanted add I think she looked absolutely beautiful, she normally looks gorgeous anyway but I don’t know something about her here she was just looking extra glowing.

P.S I am doing some notoriously stalking today haha