Taew Natapohn Discussions

sarNie Juvenile
Yes it was...and she talked about her experience with it. She looks especially stunning in white. The white with her neutral makeup makes her glow.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes it was...and she talked about her experience with it. She looks especially stunning in white. The white with her neutral makeup makes her glow.
And her Soifah hair style :facepalm: now every time I see her hair up like that I think off Soifah haha.
This scene had me Lmao :risas3: her reaction and how she kicked him :risas3: Bomb acting is so terrible, to the point it leave me speechless to think how he could even possibly be getting lead roles? But having said that for some strange reason, I am actually finding his terrible acting kinda cute in a strange way :risas3:
CF8D23BC-68C3-4028-9A06-56CD2F5A8C16.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...her soifah hairstyle is pretty iconic.

Bomb's terrible acting...I have no words. Ch3 just keeps promoting the dude. I really question ch3's decisions. If I wasn't so loyal to Taew....

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 her Soifah hair style is iconic for sure. I have spotted a few celebrities in that style, of course didn’t look as cute as our Taew and some failed badly :facepalm: Look at that hair do on her is she cute or what?:risas3: Not everyone could pull this Soifah hair style .
D074505B-EA80-4DF8-8A6A-39C30719F379.jpeg

Her facial expressions as Soifah cracks me up :risas3:
00229987-2A2F-485D-9A02-FE24EE29B4FC.jpeg
E7813E52-6404-44F8-A870-DF7DD804FB2A.jpeg

sarNie Juvenile
Hahaha...she goes from her very fierce facial expressions from spying on Chai Lek to her silly expressions while shredding coconut. This lady is just doing too much. Love her!!!!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
She sure is adorable and then when you see her like this ⬇ can’t help but love her :icon12:

P.S I wonder when the air date for her interview on this show is going to air ?

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 i've been wondering the same thing. Didn't they film this show a few weeks ago already? I need to see this lady back onscreen soon!!!!!

sarNie Juvenile
This lady...always hard at work practicing. I love her work ethic!

Also, she's gonna be a great aunt once her sister has her baby!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This lady...always hard at work practicing. I love her work ethic!

Also, she's gonna be a great aunt once her sister has her baby!
She is definitely hard working, she works hard at everything she does and it is evident through her work. Another reason why we love her. :facepalm:
Look at this, She looks like she could even do an action packed Lakorn. But lets hope she won’t though ahaha I hate hate action Genre .

Not only will she be a great aunt she is going to be an excellent mummy one day. :thumbup:

sarNie Juvenile
Haha...I guess you have been stalking her all day. I've never seen this clip before. She can totally rock a biker chick role. Lol

I'm not much of an action genre fan either, but I wouldn't mind seeing her do an action one just once. I think she can totally pull it off. But I would prefer a period action one though. Not a modern action one.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahah I am a notorious stalker :risas3: there is so many clips and pics that I have not seen yet. It’s all new to me, I am saving everything :risas3: obsession is growing stronger, definitely not healthy for me haha .

Yeah I don’t mind seeing Taew in an action but only for one lakorn though and the storyline has to be extremely good. I just can’t seem to sit through an action pack lakorn til the end, either that or I just end up FF most parts lolz.

@4416 hey watch this recent clip of her trying to fried the egg :risas3: this is another reason why I love her. She is so freaken adorable.
https://instagram.com/p/Bbq4rtuDKVz/
94509B4C-0BD0-45C8-BFBD-DE8350B93B98.jpeg

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 haha that clip of her trying to crack an egg by tossing it in the air was funny. That little scream that she did every time she flipped the egg and it came down? Lol. And then the face she made at the end of the clip because she failed? Haha...this lady.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 haha that clip of her trying to crack an egg by tossing it in the air was funny. That little scream that she did every time she flipped the egg and it came down? Lol. And then the face she made at the end of the clip because she failed? Haha...this lady.
Hahah I have watched that clip like probably over 10times already :risas3: the scream and the reaction on her face was just too cute. I actually thought they wanted her to crack and then fry they egg or something, either way she failed :risas3: thank god for social media, we still get to see bits and pieces of what’s happening in her daily life, while her lakorn is waiting to air :facepalm: otherwise I will miss this lady too much .

And this is how it was supposed to be done ⬇
https://instagram.com/p/BbrasFcDg6c/
It is so funny watching each of them giving it a try.:risas3: Her friends turn to give it ago now. This lady did worst then Taew :risas3:
https://instagram.com/p/Bbrhf1nD3s3/
This man won lolZ
https://instagram.com/p/Bbrr134j5e0/

Last edited:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 social media or not...she's not very active. She doesn't seem like she likes the spotlight all that much. She deals with it because she's a celebrity. She's not always on social media filming her every move or updating her every status like some others. It would be nice to know all about her every move, but I'm glad she's somewhat private about her personal/daily life.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@4416 At least we get some updates when she has events and stuff. It’s better then nothing:facepalm:, because I don’t think I can handle not seeing any updates on her :facepalm: she usually just posts work related stuff most of the time but it’s ok I am not complaining as it is still something to look at :facepalm:

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 exactly. It's usually work related. Very rarely will it be about her personal life. Only times it's about her personal life is when she's on vacation or something. She knows to keep her personal and professional life separate.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh god this scenes is so funny :risas3: her facial expressions and how she said it, is a total crack up. Soifah you fiesty little thing.
So this guy Chart(who I find quite cute) turns up and he was like “oh your hiding out here, what are you doing?”
And then Soifah was like “ Just sharpening my stick so I can stab a liar, where is the best place to stab them at? The mouth or the heart?”:risas3::risas3:
ABE74EF6-D5FB-4E31-BB5F-E8A113A72344.jpeg

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 exactly. It's usually work related. Very rarely will it be about her personal life. Only times it's about her personal life is when she's on vacation or something. She knows to keep her personal and professional life separate.
That is the best way to do it. Being a celebrity is already hard enough to keep private as the media is some how always trying to find something to write up. This is also good and healthy for her relationship aswell, this explains why she is still going strong with her Bf.

sarNie Juvenile
Oh god this scenes is so funny :risas3: her facial expressions and how she said it, is a total crack up. Soifah you fiesty little thing.
So this guy Chart(who I find quite cute) turns up and he was like “oh your hiding out here, what are you doing?”
And then Soifah was like “ Just sharpening my stick so I can stab a liar, where is the best place to stab them at? The mouth or the heart?”:risas3::risas3:
View attachment 9172
Haha...I always like her smart and sarcastic answers. She might be this small little lady, but she ain't letting no one mess with her. Lol