Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Rome's character in the past is getting on my nerves sooooooooooooooooooo much....I think basically I'm in love with Chai's character...cause he 's got no clue what is goining on.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ LOL, i know. everyone's such a conniving bastard besides Chai lol i feel really bad for him. & im really liking his character a lot, usually i don't like him in lakorns but i don't know why, he's really doing it for me in SSJ & meua dok ruk baan. plus them dreads make him look kinda attractive :lol:

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
i can't believe chai's character is completely oblivious to rome's antics.
Man, oh man. Rome's past life's character is a complete ass. Everyone is so promiscuous that I wonder how they can all go around talking about "love" this, "love" that cuz its apparent that love does not equal sex.
Rome is hot and all, but personality can make or break a person, and quite frankly, Chai's character is waay more convincing and charismatic.

Present Rome and Rita can hook up and shizz, but I want past Rita to love Chai only.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Anyway, I still love Rome. :wub: Actually, I mean I like Pumma. Not only because he's so hott :p , but he's P'ek who is not just P'ek. He can be a villain also.

In Episode 10, I think he changed now. I think it's because he falls in love with Rita. He couldn't kill Chai in the battle and he confessed to Chai that he stole that jewel and he told Rita that he would help her sister. That's the good sign. :dude:

max

sarNie Elites
I do not plan to watch this lakorn just because, but I saw pictures of Rita, and she is super pretty!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Just hope the ending is not stupid..Like all most of the fantasy lakorns. It all started out interested and all, but towards the end they rush it and it just totally doesn't make any sense, and not satisfying.

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah, he's changing. but it makes me wonder if he knew that Rita went to see him that night & he knew he won the bet, would he even be in love with Rita? lol I think he's softening up cause his pride was hurt since he thinks that he didn't make Rita fall in love w/him; therefore he wants to win her over.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
yeah, he's changing. but it makes me wonder if he knew that Rita went to see him that night & he knew he won the bet, would he even be in love with Rita? lol I think he's softening up cause his pride was hurt since he thinks that he didn't make Rita fall in love w/him; therefore he wants to win her over.
Yes, I think he still be in love with Rita.
He confessed that he really falled in love with Rita at first sight, That's why he accepted to bet with Joy because he wanted to be close to Rita.
Right, maybe it's because his pride was hurt too, so, he could know his true feeling and feel guilty for what he did.
I think what he did now is not because he wants to win her anymore, but it's his true feeling for her.

i can't believe chai's character is completely oblivious to rome's antics.
Man, oh man. Rome's past life's character is a complete ass. Everyone is so promiscuous that I wonder how they can all go around talking about "love" this, "love" that cuz its apparent that love does not equal sex.
Rome is hot and all, but personality can make or break a person, and quite frankly, Chai's character is waay more convincing and charismatic.

Present Rome and Rita can hook up and shizz, but I want past Rita to love Chai only.
i agree! i'm glad that rome and rita are together in the present time of the lakorn, but i just want rita to be with chai in the past life of the lakorn, seeing as to how he's so in love with her and is so in the dark as to the ongoings around him...i feel bad for chai...

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is actually pretty interesting, i can't wait to see what happens next. i was confused at first, but now its coming togehter, the writers did a pretty good job. love rita and rome!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn really good? I love Rita and Rome in Klin kaew klang jai but I'm not so sure about this one. I watched tape 1,2,and 3 and it was confusing and couldn't find myslef drawn into the lakorn. Is it going to get better and should I continue or not?

tinah

sarNie Coma
to me, the beginning epi was abit confusing and i didnt really like it until the middle when they showed the past life. now its getting really interesting

Is this lakorn really good? I love Rita and Rome in Klin kaew klang jai but I'm not so sure about this one. I watched tape 1,2,and 3 and it was confusing and couldn't find myslef drawn into the lakorn. Is it going to get better and should I continue or not?
you definitely don't want to miss this lakorn! it was a little confusing in the beginning, but now, everything's fitting into place...:) it's soooooooo good! :clap: you don't want to regret not watching this later! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh rita/rome and joy will appear on ratree samosorn. gosh, rita & rome look like a perfect match!...by the way, rome looks like a pretty boy with his hair gel back like that lol