Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

sentoski

sarNie Egg
yeah, i also feel that it drags too.. =T just wanna skip everything. i like Joy's part cause i feel bad for her, especially when that old man raped her! =T
Did you see what happen to the Old Man after the R-scene ....gross....maybe he die?

nolee

sarNie Adult
^ omg yeah it was so disgusting. that's what he gets! LOLL. i don't know if he died though? wasn't really paying attention atm.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
i don't why but i feel for chai's character...cause so far from the flashbacks it seems that he fell in love with sirita but sirita and rome double crossed him...and he was cursed by joy...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
o gawd...i watched episode one and I love rome's look!! Im not digging the dreads but totally loving the hair when they're in the modern world. Makes him more ruggedy...which is hott. Some guys don't match it at all...but Rome is totally pulling it off for me. :D And Rita's such a gem! She is drop dead gorgeous and they're adding that whole exotic wardrobe - o my..sexiness.

As for the lakorn itself....Im not sure if I want to watch it at the moment. If you guys are already confused...I'm going to be even more confused seeing that Im only making my way around in the lakorn world on the basic thai vocab. Eekkk. I hate to say this but....I think this is one lakorn Im goin to need spoilers for. lol.

sentoski

sarNie Egg
o gawd...i watched episode one and I love rome's look!! Im not digging the dreads but totally loving the hair when they're in the modern world. Makes him more ruggedy...which is hott. Some guys don't match it at all...but Rome is totally pulling it off for me. :D And Rita's such a gem! She is drop dead gorgeous and they're adding that whole exotic wardrobe - o my..sexiness.

As for the lakorn itself....Im not sure if I want to watch it at the moment. If you guys are already confused...I'm going to be even more confused seeing that Im only making my way around in the lakorn world on the basic thai vocab. Eekkk. I hate to say this but....I think this is one lakorn Im goin to need spoilers for. lol.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you that we need spoilers for this lakorn since is so confusing for those who are very limited with Thai language (like me). The problem is that there not enough people watching this lakorn to give spoilers. Do we have any kind volunteers who is proficient with Thai to give us summary/spoiler on each episode????
( only on Rome, Rita & Chachai scene)

kermint

sarNie Adult
well, this is much better than last week lol. i think now on is good.

nolee

sarNie Adult
yes! i felt like the lakorn just started ep. 7, finally things are startin to happen!! they're finally showing what happend in the past, hopefully they stick with it for a while! the girls in here are so gorgeous, rita, joy, and even that servant girl! rome was such a playa back in his last life lol, and i feel bad for chai, both joy&rita cheated on him lol

Toon

Nolee I don't think Rita was the cheater in here...these are my reasons....1. the witch doctor dude/ hunter told chai that in order for his curse to be broken the woman who bathes in and ate the diamonds has to forgive him...this suggests to me that Joy cursed Chai and maybe somehow framed Rita b/c in episode 7 it showed Joy sleeping with Rome....2. if Rita was the wicked person why did the magic diamonds release her and help her remember stuff?...

i think in during the last episodes we are going to find out that this lakorn has a big twist like Rita loved chai always, but rome really loved her too and it was Joy that was the wicked queen and her last revenge on chai was to frame Rita make it look like rita and rome double crossed chai and curse chai to be in his monstrous form...and at the end she will forgive chai and chai will seek rita and rome's forgiveness and rita and rome will live on loving each other...

that is just my quess....

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Nolee I don't think Rita was the cheater in here...these are my reasons....1. the witch doctor dude/ hunter told chai that in order for his curse to be broken the woman who bathes in and ate the diamonds has to forgive him...this suggests to me that Joy cursed Chai and maybe somehow framed Rita b/c in episode 7 it showed Joy sleeping with Rome....2. if Rita was the wicked person why did the magic diamonds release her and help her remember stuff?...

i think in during the last episodes we are going to find out that this lakorn has a big twist like Rita loved chai always, but rome really loved her too and it was Joy that was the wicked queen and her last revenge on chai was to frame Rita make it look like rita and rome double crossed chai and curse chai to be in his monstrous form...and at the end she will forgive chai and chai will seek rita and rome's forgiveness and rita and rome will live on loving each other...

that is just my quess....
Alright, it's a little spoil here. If you don't want to be spoiled, please ignore me.

I read the summary of this lakorn already. Although I read it, I'm still confused a little about it. Your guess is close, Toon. The story in the past is like the story in "Dangerous Liaison". Rome is like a playboy guy. He loves to seduce woman. Rome bet with Joy to make Rita fall in love with him but he really falls in love with Rita. But from what I understand it's like Rita loves both Rome and Chai.

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know guys...im only watching the lakorn cause rita is so hot. my friends think im turning lesbian....it isnt called cheating on your boyfriend is it? lol. god shes hot.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont know guys...im only watching the lakorn cause rita is so hot. my friends think im turning lesbian....it isnt called cheating on your boyfriend is it? lol. god shes hot.
lol. well, i dont blame you. shes one gorgeous gal. but yeh, the storyline is complicated/confusing. i only saw epi 1 cuz i didnt have the time to catch up on the latest epi

sentoski

sarNie Egg
Alright, it's a little spoil here. If you don't want to be spoiled, please ignore me.

I read the summary of this lakorn already. Although I read it, I'm still confused a little about it. Your guess is close, Toon. The story in the past is like the story in "Dangerous Liaison". Rome is like a playboy guy. He loves to seduce woman. Rome bet with Joy to make Rita fall in love with him but he really falls in love with Rita. But from what I understand it's like Rita loves both Rome and Chai.
Thank you so much Wishbone for some spoiler ...... At least it will help me to understand this lakorn at little bit .......Love Rome & Rita.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
episode 7 gets really interesting. I really anticipate the following episodes since it will FINALLY be shots of the past.

^___________^

funny how i love rome and rita together, but i feel really bad for chai. :(

Toon

bad bad Rome....i knew it was something like that....can't wait for the next episodes too....

sarN

sarNie Granny

"Darngerous Liaison" ? Isn't dat "Cruel Intension" staring Ryan , Sarah , Reese ?? :blink: was dis in the book too ?? I remeber u say u read the book right ? :wub:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
"Darngerous Liaison" ? Isn't dat "Cruel Intension" staring Ryan , Sarah , Reese ?? :blink: was dis in the book too ?? I remeber u say u read the book right ? :wub:
Yes, it's "Cruel Intention".
Actually this story is not in the book at all. In the book, they talked about the past of the characters just in a few line. The novel is not long.
They just extend the story by adding the past story in lakorn.

Anyway, it's just similar and remind me of "Dangerous Liaison", but there're many thing more than that absolutely. ^_^