Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Rome, looks hecka hot. Dude those dreads are hot on him too. Sirita is so pretty and very elegant looking. I'm glad she's making another lakorn with Rome, the one right now isn't doing her justice, she barely had lines, always crying and looking sad. Ahh I wanna see more between Rome and Sirita. They have very good chemistry.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
thanks for the 3rd teaser, the lakorn look really intersting rome a sirita look cute together
i hope to see joy play as n'ek again in the future

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The first episode is not bad. Rome looks handsome. Both Rita and Joy look pretty ka.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I think it's a weird lakorn. i'm not much of a fan of lakorns that deal with CGI effects or anything that involves large monsters attacking people that look like the enemies in power rangers. In this case there is a huge teradactal(sp) killing people.

nolee

sarNie Adult
LOL, i think it's pretty interesting though because it looks very medieval and what not. Rome looks so freakin gorgeous, i love his hair like that lol joy and rita both look pretty too.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
^U love his hair like that??lol, i think it's a ugly looking mullet, they could have done a better job on the hair. The lakorn is okay, i just wonder how they're relationship is going to develop. I have one question though, is Chai an angry monstrous bird???

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, the first episode not that bad. not really see this kind of lakorn so i think it's interesting to watch lol. Rome just looks good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i usually dont like watching sc-fi drama but this one is pretty interesting!..so far, i like it. its mysterious and not so predictable.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's pretty interesting so far...Rome looks HOTTTT with his hair!

i'm not much of a fan of lakorns that deal with CGI effects or anything that involves large monsters attacking people
normally, i wouldn't watch a lakorn with such effects and this fantasy type concept, but i am because rome and sririta are in it... :D i'm glad i watched the first episode, because i think that it'll be a pretty good lakorn...:) there's a first time for everything! :)

azntgr

sarNie Egg
iono....i just like chai in here, glad he's in it. it seems that he doesn't play many pra'ek roles any more. but does anyone know why his name came up first? he seems like the evil on in this lakorn, but maybe the lakorn is more focused on him and joy?

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was wondering the same thing..LOL..y did Chai came up first in the preview along with Joy R? :lol: . anyway, I luv Chai so glad he's in it too and Rome and Rita my new favorite :wub:

nolee

sarNie Adult
^ i was wondering the same thing too. what days is this lakorn airing? i was hoping the 2nd episode would air tonight :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline seems complicated and i like that hehe. keeps me wondering..

so glad to see rita/rome again!..i hope they have another one after this