TV3: Bangkok Drama
Air: July 22, 2007 - August 25, 2007
Synopsis: READ
Ost: 01 | 02 | 03
Galleries: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11
Raw Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=68DFCC13D9F72C75
ENGLISH Sub: http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko#gri...757531305E1727D

.:: Links gather by Cecilia ::.​

IM BORED SO DECIDED TO POST THIS UP TOO..LOL..WELL I LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS LAKORN..LOVE SIRRITA AND PLUS JOY R. IS GOING TO PLAY AS NANG RAI IN ..SO VERY EXCITED..

CREDIT TO ROOTS

http://www.uploading.com/?get=UG2O05G8

juicee

sarNie Elites
so is chai the praek? cause from the clip i thought it was that new dude, dome or something like that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dome who?..oh that doode that they were interviewing in the clip?..i hope not..i was thinking the same..i was like is he the praek?

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh i hope not..they did made it seem like he was the praek cuz rita said it was her first time working with him.,.i think thats what she said?..dont remember

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just rewatch the clip again and that doode that is in clip is the praek..but oh well..hes okay..he isnt new..he is janie's cousin in neung nai saung..and he was the 2nd praek who got with jamie in the lakorn janie and jamie had to cut their hair short..and paul was the praek too

L

lalalek

tinah said:
IM BORED SO DECIDED TO POST THIS UP TOO..LOL..WELL I LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS LAKORN..LOVE SIRRITA AND PLUS JOY R. IS GOING TO PLAY AS NANG RAI IN ..SO VERY EXCITED..

CREDIT TO ROOTS
http://www.uploading.com/?get=UG2O05G8
[post="81379"][/post]​
Are you fro real Joy R. is the Bad girl? No, Suffering me, i hate it when she is mean and starts screaming, it is so damn annoying....don't get me wrong i don't hate her, i just hate it when she talks, so freaken annoying.......

I love Rita, she is a doll, glad that she is Nang'eak!!! I love this pra'eak, he was so cute in Nueng Nai Souang and Somphong Nong Somchai......, I hope that this movie isn't cheesy like others, i will be looking foward for this one!!!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
my bad u guys..the praek isnt the doode from nueng nai saung..i thought it was cuz he look soooo like him..but its not..juice is right..hes a new praek and this is his first lakorn..i wasnt listening to that girl when she said his name and this is his first lakorn..just by looking at him i assume it was the doode from nueng nai saung..but yep joy is the bad girl..maybe shes not going to be them nang rai who always scream..she might be the sneaky type..but yeh i cant wait for this lakorn..its romance/drama..i think?..should be good :D hopefully

red

sarNie Hatchling
Are you fro real Joy R. is the Bad girl? No, Suffering me, i hate it when she is mean and starts screaming, it is so damn annoying....don't get me wrong i don't hate her, i just hate it when she talks, so freaken annoying.
hey! you never know she maybe good as a nang rai.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohh..the pa'ake for this lakorn is ok, he's not that bad looking, i'm glad that Rita have another lakorn for me to watch!!! thank you!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Joy R is going to be the bad girl...I never pix her as a bad girl before but it be pretty good to see her play as the bad girl.....happy that Rita got to be the n'ke...really looking forward to this lakorn sent Rita is in it...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i think Joy Rinlanee would fit perfectly as nang rai than nang ek.

anyway...does anyone know the synopsis/summary to this? title sounds interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think channel 3 is trying to promote her..since they're putting her as nang rai..maybe to test out her acting skills..and see what role suits her more..but yeh dont know the summary..every channel is quiet with their lakorns now..i think it should be airing soon though..yeh the title sounds interesting..its fantasy/adventure

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Wait so the p'ek isn't Chai? Is he the villain then? I like him, would've liked to see him with Rita.

tinah

sarNie Coma
rita isnt getting with chai..she is getting with the new praek..chai is bad and good..maybe hes going to get with joy

juicee

sarNie Elites
i think his name is dom or dome or something...if you wanna see what he looks like, you could dl the clip roots posted.

tinah

sarNie Coma
when are they going to show us clips for this lakorn..im dying to see it..they only had one short clip thats all..