Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh rita/rome and joy will appear on ratree samosorn. gosh, rita & rome look like a perfect match!...by the way, rome looks like a pretty boy with his hair gel back like that :wub:

sririta looks GORGEOUS! :) they look so cute together!!! i can't wait until this episode of ratree samosorn airs! could someone please upload a link to the show after it airs? thanks! :)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Ooh...i see a RING on his left ring finger!
It looks like the same ring that Rita put on his finger in the wedding scene in Klin Kaew Klang Jai.
(I'm kidding ;) But it's the same size, from what I saw)
But maybe it's more convenient to wear it in that finger when he plays golf, his favourite sport.

Awww They're such a perfect match. Thanks for the pic, Tinah.
Can't wait to see this show. I think it will be next week.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Rita looks really pretty and her earrings are nice but quite big. It's kinda funny the 1st thing got my attention when i looked at the pic was Rita's earrings. Rome is handsome as usual and he & Rita sure to look so good together. I'm still pissed off the news they won't act as a couple in their new drama. Anyway, can't wait to watch the show since i am in love with this perfect couple so much.

dates

sarNie Egg
what is the movie is about...who is the main girl it is joyR or is rita...tell me more about the lakorn thank u...

Rita looks really pretty and her earrings are nice but quite big. It's kinda funny the 1st thing got my attention when i looked at the pic was Rita's earrings. Rome is handsome as usual and he & Rita sure to look so good together. I'm still pissed off the news they won't act as a couple in their new drama. Anyway, can't wait to watch the show since i am in love with this perfect couple so much.
lol...sririta's earrings were what caught my attention first, too! :lol: they're so big and glamorous, but they're still cute. :) ditto on your opinion of rome and rita not being paired together in their upcoming lakorn...:(

kermint: i also can't wait to watch the next episodes of SSJ! :clap: is this week the last week that it's airing?

kermint

sarNie Adult
lol...sririta's earrings were what caught my attention first, too! :lol: they're so big and glamorous, but they're still cute. :) ditto on your opinion of rome and rita not being paired together in their upcoming lakorn...:(

kermint: i also can't wait to watch the next episodes of SSJ! :clap: is this week the last week that it's airing?
well, i'm not sure that this week is the last though but what i heard still 4 or 5 more episodes. if there nothing change...

we will see wat happen. yeah i feel sad that they not pair together in their upcoming lakorn.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn really good? I love Rita and Rome in Klin kaew klang jai but I'm not so sure about this one. I watched tape 1,2,and 3 and it was confusing and couldn't find myslef drawn into the lakorn. Is it going to get better and should I continue or not?
I have to agree with you. The lakorn get better when you they show you what happen in their past life and why the birdman is so mad...But ur gonna hate Rome character, in his past life he is more like the bad guy and a womanizer. I hope it doesn't have a stupid ending.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it does remind me of cruel intention

rome is falling for rita now

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
from readin everyones comment of dhis lakorn i want to watch it buh it doesnt seem like anyone is uploadin dhe rest :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ you could watch it on youtube

yes, today epi was sad. anyone know how many more epi theres left?..fans @ ritas webboard said its ending on Sept 2nd

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
i loveee this lakorn!! today's episode was so freakin' sad. i love chai so much, he is so genuine.