Sroy San Jun-(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
she has the eygptian look. kinda remind me of Jasmine from Aladdin lol. it would be great to see her in more of these type of role

gosh Sirita looks really pretty in dhat kind of clothing :D
i wanna watch dhis lakorn :arrg: :lol:
sririta always looks gorgeous...:), but yeah...especially in this type of clothing...it's probably because her facial structure is so defined...model characteristics... :D

today's episode was so sad...:(

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^^^ yeah, I agree, awesome scene.

damn, that witch doctor and servant girl pisses me off greatly. Joy's character brought it on to herself, but I feel as though the puppet master and true evil is the doctor guy. How twisted, he chopped off his "manhood" thinking it would make him a girl, lmao. It just makes him a guy w/o his toolbox says one of his henchmen. hahaha

Chai's character deserves much pity, and he worked that last scene with Rita so well!

But it's confusing, cuz the present him is cursed and the servant girl hangs around. Why doesn't she reveal the truth? what other hidden agenda does she have?

And the present characters differ from their past lives so much. The witch doctor dude is like subserviant to Rome, Joy doesn't even like Rome, and Rita is headstrong as opposed to her past life.

nolee

sarNie Adult
^^ i was laughing when he chopped off his YOU KNOW WHAT. lol.

I love Chai's character, i can't express that enough :wub: He loved Joy & Rita so much... I don't even know who he loved the most. it was sad that Joy died even though she was kinda bad but I blame it on the doctor dude.. and I don't think this is gonna end soon cause in the opening theme Chai and the servant girl comes back in modern time as humans.. so IDK?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I liked Joy's hair a lot in episode 11 esp. with the white streaks going down in her hair like that...it makes her uber cool looking.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh mi gawd someone correct me if i'm wrong but the witch doctor dude said that Rita was pregnant when she was Nadchan...? this is still so confusing...i don't get why all of the sudden rita would go along with rome? episode 12 was very good too....

nolee

sarNie Adult
i dont get why joy was moving when she was dead then her body disappeared and a baby showed up? lol.

MAYBE she was pregnant w/rome and rita was prego w/chai? just a thought haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, i was wondering why joys hand moved when she is already dead. this lakorn is weird but in a good way. lol. keeps you wondering whats gonna happen

kermint

sarNie Adult
i think that because joy ate the "Soi Saeng Jun" before she died. so she kinda have something/power in her body.