<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i think that some of you are missing the point of Ice and Aimee.... they are suppose to be the bad characters, thus they are suppose to be doing things that are wrong

Ice is suppose to be psychotic... all he wants is the love and respect of his father and hes not getting it and he constantly has the Pah telling him how worthless he is in the eyes of his father and how much better he can be
(ex: after the dad was shot, ice was hurt seeing his father like that but the second the father says mos's name it just proves the Pahs point that ice isn't on the fathers mind thus setting him off) he's suppose to have issues

Aimee's character isnt suppose to be the greatest girl out there. She loves Mos but is also tied to her mom and her business. With her mom being the evil b**** that she is, Aimee has to choose protecting her families future over her relationship with Mos. Aimee doesnt want to have a relationship with Ice, she loves Mos otherwise she wouldnt be crying all the time after she broke it off with Mos. Shes hanging on to Ice for the sake of her company and for her defence... Ice was trying to rape her at beach house by Mos, she wasnt just trying to get it on with Ice

anywho... i do agree that Aimee's acting is all that great, i dont think the role fits her

una

sarNie Egg
when part of aimee , ice and the evil aunt...make me want to sleep......
just love part between mos noon, the little brother ,the doctor and parani friends.........:):):):):):):):)

mychen

sarNie Egg
una said:
in episode 5 why sirapat angry with the house and why parani friend go to the hospital and the between her and bee so sweet....can anybody summarise it.....
just hate piya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="97166"][/post]​
Aimee took off her engagement ring and gave it back to Sirapat. She made it seem as though she had a switch of heart. She didn't but she had to for her company's sake. Ice is being a stupid jerk. I rarely watch Bee and the friend so I guess I can't summarize it for you, sorry.

iluvnumandoil said:
Does anyone know if noon is still with kade? i heard they r playin in a lakorn, b/c noon and mos should get together they look hot.
[post="96990"][/post]​
Nope. They broke up a long time ago. They're doing a movie together not lakorn. It's pure work so no hopes of both of them coming back together. :(

Ice is dumb. His love for Aimee is pure lust lol. He's such a jealous freak and I don't even think he loves Aimee...just wants to win Sirapat. Aimee's character is smart and knows Ice's intentions and plans but because she needs to feed her mom, she can't do anything.

mychen

sarNie Egg
fan said:
Aimee's character isnt suppose to be the greatest girl out there. She loves Mos but is also tied to her mom and her business. With her mom being the evil b**** that she is, Aimee has to choose protecting her families future over her relationship with Mos. Aimee doesnt want to have a relationship with Ice, she loves Mos otherwise she wouldnt be crying all the time after she broke it off with Mos. Shes hanging on to Ice for the sake of her company and for her defence... Ice was trying to rape her at beach house by Mos, she wasnt just trying to get it on with Ice

anywho... i do agree that Aimee's acting is all that great, i dont think the role fits her
[post="97678"][/post]​
I think that the role does fit Aimee. In some scenes, she's pretty good especially the annoyed or offensive scenes with Ice. It's just when she steps into the room or a scene with Mos or Noon, her acting goes way down perhaps because Noon and Mos are both good actors so it makes Aimee look bad but Ice is just as bad as her in acting so the both of them together don't look as horrible.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree with you mychen...I don't think Ice loves Aimee either...He just wants everything that belongs to Mos so he can feel better about himself...So he can win...I believe he is this way due in part to the way his dad treats him...Also due to his Aunt teaching him evil things...that sucks! Siblings should get along...

natty

Chubs
fan said:
i think that some of you are missing the point of Ice and Aimee.... they are suppose to be the bad characters, thus they are suppose to be doing things that are wrong

Ice is suppose to be psychotic... all he wants is the love and respect of his father and hes not getting it and he constantly has the Pah telling him how worthless he is in the eyes of his father and how much better he can be
(ex: after the dad was shot, ice was hurt seeing his father like that but the second the father says mos's name it just proves the Pahs point that ice isn't on the fathers mind thus setting him off) he's suppose to have issues

[post="97678"][/post]​

finally someone i can agree with..

before watching this lakorn and reading people's commenting on aimee's character priya.. i really thought she was this conniving sl*t.. but then after watching it, i actually feel sorry for her the most.. and this is what i think about mos's character toward aimee:

even though mos believe himself to love aimee, i dont think he truelly loves her because if he does then he would be even more hurt that aimee did what she had to do to save her company, he would have been devastated that he couldnt help her.. sure he's sad and hurt when he sees her but when he's back with noon, it's like out of sight out of mind.. he doesnt even show any sign of sadness... then when aimee broke up with him and he was sad for a while, then he went to her apartment and ask for his heart back, he didnt even show any sign of heartbroken... then back to noon and he's all giddy happy, joking around as usual..

so with that, even if aimee doesnt break up with him, he being close to noon and being able to communicate with her, eventually he would had broke off with aimee once he wakes up anyways cus he would had fallen in love with noon already..

mychen

sarNie Egg
^I don't think Mos knows about Aimee's sacrifice for her business does he? And in a way, Mos has to be all cheery again whenever Noon is near because that is supposed to show the development of their relationship of how Noon is always by his side and yeah, Mos's gradual transition from loving Aimee to Noon because we just don't want to watch Mos all sad about Aimee all throughout the lakorn and then for the last few episodes be madly in love with Noon because it wouldn't make sense, wouldn't Mos just be rebounding then? if that was the case?

I don't think Mos knows about Aimee's problems. He really thinks that Aimee really has a switch of heart and the reason why Mos doesn't dwell in sadness when Aimee broke it off was because he understands that it's hard for her to live on esp when he's there but she can't see him so it's useless. Mos is trying to live each day with the most happiness he can now because he doesn't know when his body will give up on him so why dwell in sadness when no matter what Mos has to let go of Aimee anyways.

And Mos is supposed to fall in love with Noon right? So it makes sense why Mos when he wakes up will choose Noon and not Aimee. Mos and Noon represent soul mates, that's why they can feel each other even before the accident and can see each other. So once Mos's real soul mate Noon steps into the picture, it wouldn't matter how much Aimee loves Mos or vice versa, I guess fate is fate.

I don;t know but I think like that.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
mychen said:
^I don't think Mos knows about Aimee's sacrifice for her business does he? And in a way, Mos has to be all cheery again whenever Noon is near because that is supposed to show the development of their relationship of how Noon is always by his side and yeah, Mos's gradual transition from loving Aimee to Noon because we just don't want to watch Mos all sad about Aimee all throughout the lakorn and then for the last few episodes be madly in love with Noon because it wouldn't make sense, wouldn't Mos just be rebounding then? if that was the case?

I don't think Mos knows about Aimee's problems. He really thinks that Aimee really has a switch of heart and the reason why Mos doesn't dwell in sadness when Aimee broke it off was because he understands that it's hard for her to live on esp when he's there but she can't see him so it's useless. Mos is trying to live each day with the most happiness he can now because he doesn't know when his body will give up on him so why dwell in sadness when no matter what Mos has to let go of Aimee anyways.

And Mos is supposed to fall in love with Noon right? So it makes sense why Mos when he wakes up will choose Noon and not Aimee. Mos and Noon represent soul mates, that's why they can feel each other even before the accident and can see each other. So once Mos's real soul mate Noon steps into the picture, it wouldn't matter how much Aimee loves Mos or vice versa, I guess fate is fate.

[post="98081"][/post]​
i so agree with u they r soul mate, that is y she is able to see him

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^Mychen, couldn't have said it better myself.

Aimee's character is really pitiful, but her acting is what bugs me. You made a good point about how when Ice and Aimee are on screen, the acting isn't terrible, but when it's Ice and Mos/Noon or Aimee and Mos/Noon, you just seem to pay more attention to the actors' performance. Aimee and Ice are more raw w/ their emotions unlike Mos and Noon who are a lot more smooth.

Ice's desire for Aimee seems purely out of competition with his brother; in Ice's perspective, Mos is his greatest rival.

As for Noon and Mos being the representation of soulmates, it does make plenty of sense. I think Mos character's change of heart around the two girls is quite plausible. He is not always cheery around Noon. On the contrary, he would discuss w/ Noon his sorrow over Piya and Noon would give him encouraging words. Somewhere down the road, Mos would have fallen for Noon who is always there to comfort him.

natty

Chubs
mychen said:

[post="98081"][/post]​
of course it's suppose to happen that way since noon is the nang'ek.. if mos end up with aimee then she would be the nang'ek instead of noon... which is why i seem to feel more sympathy toward aimee more..

but anyways, as for mos not knowing.. didnt aimee scream for ice to stop and did mos not hear when ice said that aimee wouldnt give up her body and heart for anyone else but mos so he's going to take it from her instead.. mos wanted ice to stop, he was worried for aimee.. but after noon kick them out.. seems like he wasnt devastated any longer.... i just dont feel that mos love aimee either..

Mint27

yup, gotta agree that Noon and Mos are soulmates because Noon never saw Mos before, but after his car accident, Noon was always there to comfort him. :D

mychen

sarNie Egg
natty said:
of course it's suppose to happen that way since noon is the nang'ek.. if mos end up with aimee then she would be the nang'ek instead of noon... which is why i seem to feel more sympathy toward aimee more..

but anyways, as for mos not knowing.. didnt aimee scream for ice to stop and did mos not hear when ice said that aimee wouldnt give up her body and heart for anyone else but mos so he's going to take it from her instead.. mos wanted ice to stop, he was worried for aimee.. but after noon kick them out.. seems like he wasnt devastated any longer.... i just dont feel that mos love aimee either..
[post="98105"][/post]​
Yeah and Mos acknowledged to Noon that Aimee still hasn't have a change of heart yet so he still has hope to mend the relationship and he finally found out that Ice hated him so much something he never knew before. But when Aimee took off the ring and returned it to him after the rape thing, that was when Mos sort of realized that he can't hold onto Aimee anymore and wanted to burn the house. I felt sorry for Noon when Mos was going to burn the house because he stated, "if there's no Aimee then the house is of no use or importance to him" when Noon was standing right there and she already loves him so much and was the one who took so much time re-decorating it but Mos totally didn't care for her feelings.

But I don't think Mos knows about Aimee's money issues yet. He just thinks that Aimee is tired and burdened waiting for him when she is still pretty and young with so many guys interested in her. Mos knows that Aimee doesn't like Ice taking advantage of her before but now, since Aimee did officially return the ring back gaining back her singleness, then Mos is unsure now where Aimee is going next.

I like this story. Some people complain that it's too slow but it's supposed to be a sweet and romantic lakorn not too dramatic with everything moving so fast. All of the jokes are funny. Both the leads are cute together and the other couples are cute too including Ice and Aimee. If Ice shows his love for Aimee differently not just all lust like he does or maybe he loves her but doesn't know how to channel it out appropriately then I hope Ice and Aimee ends up happily because Ice does have a sad life and Aimee isn't a lose nang'rai...situations push her to decide.

I guess Mos does love Aimee but the ideal Thai lakorn love theme is you can only have one true love and Mos's true love is Noon not Aimee so it may seem that way. Mos loves Aimee but less than Noon and soon, it'll just be only Noon.

Mint27

yup, in ep.6, Mos was starting to develope a relationship for Noon after she told him that there's still another person in this world that cares about him(which she meant herself because she does care about him) :D . Mos himself found out Aimee was a player.lolz..is that the right word or that Aimee was cheating on him, didn't love him any more.

I don't know what's wrong with Aimee though. First, she acted like she didn't care about Mos and headed for Ice. Now, after Mos' body has gained little conscioness, she has this feeling of wanting him back. Stating this don't like you or that don't like you to Ice, asking him to stay away. I find Ice's character really stupid too. HE's basically living on his aunt's ideas of how to destroy Mos entirely so he can make himself famous. Anyways, on and on Aimee and Ice don't make a couple to me. Ice's too kiddy looking while Aimee is fully matured looking. Well, can't wait to see how their relationship will grow.

Noon and Mos are JUST CUTE, but not totally compatible because I can't really imagine chemistry at this point now. However, still looking forward to it. ^_^

BTW, I like the theme song. It's really nice. Whenever it plays during the lakron, always makes the lakron runs faster and smoothier. :D

donna

sarNie Adult
aimee is ok in this lakorn... its juss that she can't control her facial expressions... she's ok. i love this lakorn! mos is so hot in here! can't wait to see more...