<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Question, is Mos's little brother Coco from Hua Jai Chocolate??? I was comparing the pictures, and it looks like him but I'm not sure...

^^Credit to dear dara, from APC

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Leila said:
Question, is Mos's little brother Coco from Hua Jai Chocolate??? I was comparing the pictures, and it looks like him but I'm not sure...

[post="98385"][/post]​
yea it looks like him but not sure?

mychen

sarNie Egg
Leila said:

[post="98385"][/post]​
Hm, not sure but it seems like it though. But in a way...the two boys have different smiles so maybe they're not either.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
HUmm..i hope that when he does go back to his body and he's normal again..he remembers noon and everything that's happened. Because there was an american movie kind of similar to this with Reese Witherspoon called "just like heaven" and she was just like mos. When she returned to her body, she didn't remember him( the guy who she ends up with) anymore.

una

sarNie Egg
no_identity13 said:
HUmm..i hope that when he does go back to his body and he's normal again..he remembers noon and everything that's happened. Because there was an american movie kind of similar to this with Reese Witherspoon called "just like heaven" and she was just like mos. When she returned to her body, she didn't remember him( the guy who she ends up with) anymore.
[post="98690"][/post]​
if u want to know just go to this ......coz i dont want to make spoiler.......

http://www.geocities.jp/thaidramafan/drama...anghengrak.html

una

sarNie Egg

happy family.....

so cute....

just love them...
just love to see the scene between mos ,noon and the little boy...
credit to woranuch board :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Leila said:

[post="98385"][/post]​
the one that plays Mos' little brother sorta look mixed but the one that played his son in Hua Jai Chocolate doesn't...but they do kinda look alike though...i don't know either

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
no_identity13 said:
[post="98690"][/post]​
lets hope it doesn't turn out that way, let cross our fingers

mychen

sarNie Egg
Finally, they both confess their love for each other but I thought it was a bit too quick. Mos just asked for his heart back from Aimee and then a few days later tells Noon he loves her? And what is even more confusing is Aimee's all of a sudden acceptance of Ice. :huh:

But I guess they rushed it because I was getting a little impatient with Mos's whole deal of being heart broken.

Well, then again...I guess the love confession wasn't that abrupt because throughout the lakorn, you could already see that both Mos and Noon had developed a relationship and attraction for each other it's just that other issues have clouded their feelings but now that Aimee is completely out of the picture, Mos has finally realized that he loves Noon, doesn't know when or how but he truly does. Even when Mos was still considered Aimee's fiance, his heart already slowly switched over to Noon because true love will defeat previous loves. Noon, it's so obvious she loved him ever since the beginning. It's so cute. I think Mos will awake in the next episode that's probably why they keep on mentioning how much they love each other before they depart and Mos can't remember her when he wakes up, a time for Noon's crying scenes and bringing the lakorn into a more emotional stage of seriousness. :mellow:

Can't wait to watch the next episodes.

una

sarNie Egg

what is parani tell sirapat???

what sirapat trying to say to parani...love this scene....parani just sleep...

can anybody summarize this scene coz they so sweet together....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
mychen said:
Finally, they both confess their love for each other but I thought it was a bit too quick. Mos just asked for his heart back from Aimee and then a few days later tells Noon he loves her? And what is even more confusing is Aimee's all of a sudden acceptance of Ice. :huh:

But I guess they rushed it because I was getting a little impatient with Mos's whole deal of being heart broken.

Well, then again...I guess the love confession wasn't that abrupt because throughout the lakorn, you could already see that both Mos and Noon had developed a relationship and attraction for each other it's just that other issues have clouded their feelings but now that Aimee is completely out of the picture, Mos has finally realized that he loves Noon, doesn't know when or how but he truly does. Even when Mos was still considered Aimee's fiance, his heart already slowly switched over to Noon because true love will defeat previous loves. Noon, it's so obvious she loved him ever since the beginning. It's so cute. I think Mos will awake in the next episode that's probably why they keep on mentioning how much they love each other before they depart and Mos can't remember her when he wakes up, a time for Noon's crying scenes and bringing the lakorn into a more emotional stage of seriousness. :mellow:

Can't wait to watch the next episodes.
[post="99537"][/post]​
so mos is not going to remember noon at all? that is going to be so sad! :(

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Man, I really need to catch up...It sounds like it's going to end soon...I was hoping that they wouldn't rush the sweet scenes from reading about it here, it sounds like they did a little...Well, I am going to catch up tonight after I get off work!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i'm a very impatient when it come to lakorn,but for some reason i hope it doesn't end so soon!!! i want there to be more sweet scenes, i'm really love this lakorn, maybe it's cause it noon and mos together they look so cute together,aren't they both single?:D

Mint27

oh, hope Mos doesn't forget Noon? EVen he does, wwill he remember Aimee instead? Wonder how Noon's going to be w/o Mos. Sounds like a sad prediction here ain't it. :huh:

Babyt

sarNie Elites
according to the storyline i read a while back...when Mos returns to his body and wakes up..he doesn't remember NOON...

mychen

sarNie Egg
Look on the bright side, if Mos doesn't remember Noon at least we'll get see Noon cry. Her character needs to experience some tears lol. That way, we'll know that Noon does love Mos and is willing to wait or even suffer this heart break of not knowing her anymore and IT WILL extend the lakorn for all of us to enjoy.
una said:

why parani so sad...is it about mos??????

is it parani in danger???????????
[post="99567"][/post]​
1. The doctor tried helping Mos with another method but it didn't work so Noon is losing hope.
2. Yup, the Aunt has some spies following Noon so the Aunt wanted to get rid of Noon if she knew too much but Ice said no, there has been enough attempted murders.
una said:

what is parani tell sirapat???
[post="99570"][/post]​
I haven't gotten that far on the other caps so I'm just going to tell this one ok.

Mos cleaned up her working table and set a vase of flowers so in the morning, she also gives him a rose too. She wants him to wake up and smell how good the rose is and see the beautiful dayl.