<span style="color:red"><b> Duay Raeng Heng Ruk(ด้วยแรงแห่งรัก)</b></span>

fan

sarNie Juvenile
arissa said:
NOON is just sooo beautiful...and her friend Ice..is such a cutie....
[post="93636"][/post]​
i dunno if this was just a typo or something but wanted to clarify... Noon's friend isnt named Ice (unless her name does happen to be Ice as well, but i dont think it is, then jus ignore this).... Ice Sarunyu (look at my banner) plays Yu the younger brother.

I watched episode 2 and 3 and while i have to agree that Yu and the Pah are bad people.... there wouldnt be much of a lakorn without them now would there? I think the Pah is more the bad person here... and Ice being raised by the Pah is just following in her footsteps because she shows that she cares about him... Mae On (Mos's mom) is nice to him as well and probably considers him a son but shes so weak against the dad that it doesnt really cancel out all the bad things the Pah is telling Yu.

Yu isnt exactly mr perfect when it comes to Piya either.. but then again hes also being used by her as well

im actually watching this lakorn for Yu and Piya... they are the more interesting story for me. and besides.. Ice is a totally cutie despite being such an a** even i wanna kick his butt for being so evil... but hes doin such a great job!

love glub ma dai mai :wub:

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
so is the aunt related to mos's dad or just like a sister-inlaw thingie? cuz if she isn't actually blood related i wouldn't have her live in the house if i was the dad. but maybe the dad is being nice by letting her live there to maybe recompensate for her sisster's death?

Hiatus

Super Momo
wah can't wait to see Mos fall in love with Noon LOL it's really good until now ^_^ lol but I don't the chemistry btw em don't really feel it prolly bc there no sweet scene yet lol

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i THINK that the aunt is married to the dads brother or a relation to the dad because the aunt is the older sister of Ice's mom, she was already living with Mos's family and was the one that brought her sister into the house

i fast through most parts but as of episode 3 i dont think they really explained the relationship of the aunt to the dad... as in why they are living on the same property... the uncle (the one i think is the dads brother or some relation) doesnt really come out much

der052

sarNie Juvenile
So who knows who is going to come up with the right plan to put Mos back into his body? Bee (the doctor), Noon, or Noon's best friend?

I hope it is Noon's best friend, hehe! That way, Bee will have to let her ride on his back around the hospital! I can already see the cute scene! :)

der052 said:
So who knows who is going to come up with the right plan to put Mos back into his body? Bee (the doctor), Noon, or Noon's best friend?

I hope it is Noon's best friend, hehe! That way, Bee will have to let her ride on his back around the hospital! I can already see the cute scene! :)
[post="94295"][/post]​
too lazy to backtrack..hope you guys don't mind me asking this..so Mos is a spirit floating around until he finds a way to get back to his body??

Mint27

in epi. 3, Mos lost contact with his body. Like he couldn't even see his body bevcause some bad guy did something terrible. Now Noon was not able to see him nor anyone else. So I assume Mos will probably return to his body later :eek: :)

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Ice wrote the lyrics and arranged the music to the song Glub Ma Dai Mai :wub: :wub:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching part one and it's ok not anything special but I like it. I like the song that Ice sings, he has a nice voice. Can't wait to see how Mos and Noon's relationship progresses and how shes going to help him. I really don't like Amy's character after seeing the end credits...How could she betray him? Anywho, can't wait to see more.

yergie

sarNie Egg
AHAH> i havent even got time to watch this lakorn. but man. the pictures look good. screecaps too.haha

finally they are putting people whom can act really good together.ekke.ahah

Mos, is totally making a comeback. esp. this year. i haven no doubts if he wins actor of the year...

his lakorns are big hit!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
awww...any screencaps...but I haven't seen this lakorn yet just saw the opening and ending to ep1 but so far so cute...I can feel that romance floating in the air...just curious I haven't read anyones comments in here...too lazy to read..how did P'Mos supposedly die? I saw him crashing into that truck...but that's all I saw...it's week 3 right so that means like 6 or so episode...I'm gonna watch it this weekend.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
this is a cute lakorn. it also funny and scare too. everybody think that noon crazy cause she keep talking to her self.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
awww...any screencaps...but I haven't seen this lakorn yet just saw the opening and ending to ep1 but so far so cute...I can feel that romance floating in the air...just curious I haven't read anyones comments in here...too lazy to read..how did P'Mos supposedly die? I saw him crashing into that truck...but that's all I saw...it's week 3 right so that means like 6 or so episode...I'm gonna watch it this weekend.
[post="95165"][/post]​
No, he didn't die...His spirit separated from his body and there's no way for him to return yet...I think you'll like this lakorn...I love seeing Noon and Mos together...Her friend and the doctor make a pretty good couple too.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
After watching parts 2 and 3 I am so into the lakorn! I can't wait until they realize that everything bad is because of Pah...She is such an evil person! I don't know how someone can harvest so much built up anger!! Anyways, I love Mos and Noon, they're a cute couple. I also like Nat and Moh'Wat they're the typical love/hate couple!

mychen

sarNie Egg
Everyone seems to suck at acting except for Noon, Mos, Bee, and the Aunt and they are the driving force to this lakorn. Woot~ Still lovin it though.