Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Counting down the day!!!!......one more day!!!! :yahoo: for :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :tease:
ahaha it's 1am for me....so a couple of more hours only and yay.....!!! I'm gunna try to catch it live.

azntgr

sarNie Egg
I'm addicted to this lakorn....first in a long while.

* keeps refreshing buddy media. o.o

nang 'ake can actually act. dang it dang it dang IT! i'm hooked.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i'm so addicted to this one. this is one of the best now.
anyone knows when they will get marry? i can't wait until they get marry and what they're going to do afterward. maybe many things will come in between them good and bad. anyway can't wait until they get marry.
i love pip and ja.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Why are they getting married anyways? I thought Pip's grandmother already has a fiancee for Pip.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm hearing that Pip and Ja's gonna get married, but the girl that Pip's grandmother has for him is not Meji.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I believe because pip's grandma wants them to. .

I can be wrong so anyone can correct me. :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
They will get engage...it's not real though. His grandmother ask ja to get engage with Pip and help get pip and meji apart. So it's like a temporary engagement.

Lolz but we'll see if it's temp. or permanent because at one point pip told khong that he's engage to ja for real and he's not planning to taud mun either ....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, iamnowhere.lol. Leh Ratree was that Ann had to get married to pay the father's debt,right?...Of course pr'ek is not going to "taud mun".lol.

pinklove

sarNie Egg
i really like this lakorn along with the one of Rita and Rome. Ja is a pretty good actress for being new, she does the screaming and angry look reall well. like i don't know but i really believe that shes feeling it from the way she makes her facial expressions especially her eyes. it's not bland where when you watch you don't feel anything for them (so many of the new n'eks do not convince me with their acting, so irritating cos i'm not just sold on pretty faces). shes intense and i like that. and i like Pip a lot too. hes not hot maybe, but i think hes handsome with really pretty eyes for a guy. i've always liked him as pr'aek, hes a good actor too. i can't wait until her starts treating Ja better. i like it best when they go through that phase of regret, the guys, becoming like a little sad puppy begging for forgiveness hahaha. well Pip has been treating Ja really bad so i hope he suffers a lot of regret and starts to get extra jealous too. jealousy is always lots of fun to watch too hehe
btw you guys/girls are really funny withyour r scenes and willing scenes hehe i blush :lol:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
maybe this weekend we'll get to see the kissing scene...kekeke

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
No, iamnowhere.lol. Leh Ratree was that Ann had to get married to pay the father's debt,right?...Of course pr'ek is not going to "taud mun".lol.
Yeah, But Ann didn't actually get married with pepper til the very end. Ann was only at Pepper's house to be a servant and then his mom or grandma ( i forget) asked Ann to pretend to be married to Pepper to avoid his ex-wife.

Either way I hope Pip and Jaja will get marry just for the heck of it. We haven't have one of these lakorn in awhile ehehhehhehe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I was disappointed that only 2 epi this weekend!!! but it's all good.....now it's getting good...and you could see that Pip is falling for Ja. Meji is too much but i can't wait until Pip finds out about her "affair" HAHA!

The next epi look interesting....man i hope Pip doesn't blame Ja for his gf clumsiness!
I want to see :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :kiss: Already!! i hope sooon...HAHA!

i think it might happen when they get "married" ...you know how that goes....because n'ek is friend with her guy-friend...making p'ek thinks she's cheating....but it's ok for him to be with his ex..HAHA! i love it!!! it's totally thai lakorn!!! :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :tease: :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , thai lakorn . it ok for the guy to see his ex but not ok for n'k LOL>>>> so sexist !