Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep epi 6.

i was actually hoping they would be home alone and now they will be lol. i bet he lock her in the room, so she wont go out to meet the guy friend

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol i cant wait.
dis reminds me of Sawan Biang with Brook and Kob [not sure if i spelled the title right]

cuh how they got the house to themselves hehe.
maybe the :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: gonna be comin soooon hehhe.

:dude: :dude: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap:

HOPEFULLY :lol:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Finally got the chance to finish all three epi for this week!!! i must say....i like it a lot!!! ...Love the scenes between Ja and Pip....
I can't believe Meji is sleeping with Pip's friend.....ewww..and Pip is still dating her. i hope it will end soon and hope Pip realized that Meji is more a whore then Ja....( well Pip thinks Ja is a whore) HAHAHA! i can't wait to see Pip's facial expression on Meji and his friend!!!

I totally love the "new" Ja. she's a little SASSY girl and getting back at Pip!!! **GO JA** <--you know what this will cause!!!!!! :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude: :loool: :lol:

Oh i wish today was already Friday!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. it seems like they always like doing that to us

but i wonder why Pip will lock Ja up in the room. thats so wrong of him

i cant wait to see it this week

mokka

sarNie Adult
omg... he is that jealous of her that he had to lock her up... lol.. can't wait to watch it... his girlfriend is freaken annoying

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I don't think he's jealous yet....i think he doesn't to have a "bad" name for his family because you know Ja keeps going out! Pip thinks Ja is "whoring" HAHAHA! so he's going to lock her up!!!! i think he's does have a "little" jealousy in him!!!

OMg i can't not stand Meji!!! OMg...so freakin' annoying!!!

KirstyS.......Ja is not a little cry baby anymore!!! she actually stands up for herself...and i think this might be the reason that he's getting more irriated by her.....which will soon turn into.... :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :loool: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: :dude: :dude:

I can't wait until FRIDAY!!!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Gosh, i can't wait until Friday and the weekends to watch this. I hope he's going to find out the truth about Meiji and Ja and feel sorry for himself for thinking bad about Ja. I love it when Ja talks back to him and Meiji. Yes, we won't see Ja crying helplessly anymore. Hopefully somethings going to spark between them.

I hate Meiji in nang rai roles. i like meiji in nang ek roles like the one she plays with the other tv3 stars.

mokka

sarNie Adult
just finish eps. 5 can't wait for 6... man...
When did Ja get a cell phone? i didn't see that part... and the part that pip went to her school, why did he go there?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooh. Sounds interesting...Thanks^^... I haven't even seen the epi.3 and 4 yet. I might see it today, so I don't know about that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the vdo store takes so long. epi 2 hasnt even came yet but i think its coming today. i already seen the recent epis anyway

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i havent seen 5 yet, gonna watch it tonight when my siters comes..shes hooked!! hahah

i love this lakorn, and pip is soooo cute...who is this Ja girl? where is she from, she looks sooo familiar, but i just cant seem to remember....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
She's from "Sawadee Koon Kroo" with Tanya and Chai. Or, you might of remembered her from "Reuan Ruk Reuan Tard" with Joy S. and Chakrit or the news that Beam likes her. She's also Bua's friend...I'm gonna see this today for sure! muwahahaha

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Counting down the day!!!!......one more day!!!! :yahoo: for :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :tease: