Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. Thanks tinah^^. I watched episode 1 already. I had to skip through it because Pip is so stupid. I also have to get use to Ja because I only saw her once from Sawadee Koon Kru and a little bit in Reaun Ruk Reaun Tard, gosh that one was aweful the way she died...Anyways, are there going to be any baby, kiss/slap, "r" scene, because from the looks of it Pip doesn't even wanna get near her. Still looking forward though :D .

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Wow. Thanks tinah^^. I watched episode 1 already. I had to skip through it because Pip is so stupid. I also have to get use to Ja because I only saw her once from Sawadee Koon Kru and a little bit in Reaun Ruk Reaun Tard, gosh that one was aweful the way she died...Anyways, are there going to be any baby, kiss/slap, "r" scene, because from the looks of it Pip doesn't even wanna get near her. Still looking forward though :D .
Girl...it's getting there....you just wait and see.....i bet if they didn't meet in that kind of situation...Pip would fall for Ja but again we won't be seeing :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: if they meet like that...HAHAHAHA..... Pip has the right to suspend....because he sees what other doesn't see like the "other/bad" side of her... :rolleyes: Ja kind of like him already.......you could see in her eyes. Now we just need to wait until Pip realized that it was an accident. she didn't mean to kill the mom's boyfriend....oh..Pip will feel mighty guilty... :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

i'm loving this lakorn ATM!!!! :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: <---dang these smiles are so expressive!!! :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Girl...it's getting there....you just wait and see.....i bet if they didn't meet in that kind of situation...Pip would fall for Ja but again we won't be seeing :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: if they meet like that...HAHAHAHA..... Pip has the right to suspend....because he sees what other doesn't see like the "other/bad" side of her... :rolleyes: Ja kind of like him already.......you could see in her eyes. Now we just need to wait until Pip realized that it was an accident. she didn't mean to kill the mom's boyfriend....oh..Pip will feel mighty guilty... :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:

i'm loving this lakorn ATM!!!! :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: <---dang these smiles are so expressive!!! :rolleyes:
I love it!!! I can't wait! :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: then pr'ek feels guilty after he finds out the truth!!There should be a guilt smilie too.lol.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I love it!!! I can't wait! :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: then pr'ek feels guilty after he finds out the truth!!There should be a guilt smilie too.lol.
KristyS....I can't wait either.......hopefully it's not tooo late....

Now i actually have something to look forward to MONDAY :tease: :yahoo: :dude:

tinah

sarNie Coma
KristyS....I can't wait either.......hopefully it's not tooo late....

Now i actually have something to look forward to MONDAY :tease: :yahoo: :dude:
chewy, it airs fri-sun. ekk thats today!..woo hoo

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHA!!! Tina....girl it didn't air today.....girl you got me all excited!!! <_< :lmao:

i think it's sunday and monday right?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
HAHAHAHA!!!!! i can't wait.....maybe i should try to catch it live!! HAHA thanks Tina...

**edit**

so its air 3x a week....must be 3 epi...i wonder why there were only 2 epi last week......HAHAH

tinah

sarNie Coma
im impatient too, chewy lol

last week aired only 2 epi cuz Joy/Aums ended on friday.

so glad this airs 3x a week!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So when is it airing?Well anyways, my sis thinks it's coming in today.lol....Pip is annoying,man. I don't think I can stand him anymore. He is pretty stupid for a lawyer.*sigh*

sarN

sarNie Granny
n'k remind me of my high school friend Malika P ! hahah i need to aim her up and tell her about this

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh im so mad. it ended on a good part!!..pip was in ja's room and looked like he was about to do something but i doubt it lol. still, why it had to end like that. good thing it airs tommrow too

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ooooh!!!! Interesting!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see it!! But I don't think anything is going to happen that soon.Stil!!!! :D