Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
oh gosh chewy..lol you are so silly..im glad that ja stop crying now..man that was getting pretty annoying..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WHatever SAM!!!!

Ja is fine.....don't hate on that poor thing...i bet if you or i were to play that part...we're be crying all the way through...so we could get more attention from p'ek!!! HAHAH!!!

man...they better hurry up with the :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: soon or else i'll boycott this lakorn.... :tease:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha since im a ditwit and don't have the patient to wait for the next episode. I've been reading it instead. Lolz from the looks of it..."No R Scene" some slap kiss because Pip is getting jealous and he goes on her cases even more. They didn't get married just engagement and it wasnt a big one either. It was just grama, ja, pip, and Nui the servant. It's a fake engagement.

Lolz wait until you find out how stupid pip is.

Lolz for those like me who cant wait and can read thai...lolz here's the link.

http://tna.mcot.net/novell.php?novell_id=145201531

I think the 25th should continue off from last week episode...

Now i have to wait until tomorrow to read the next part....

tinah

sarNie Coma
awWw. why does it have to be in thai!..gees this sucks for me and the people who cant read it lol

thanks for the site kkrystal

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
SAM....i guarantee you!!! there will be :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
awWw. why does it have to be in thai!..gees this sucks for me and the people who cant read it lol

thanks for the site kkrystal

I can read it for you and give you the spoilers ahaha if you want.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
kkrystal would you please summarize it for us, the one who can't read thai. i can't wait until tonight for the next episode.
i went into iptv.tv and they already have part 8 last week. why didn't no one post episode 8 in the media or is there no episode 8 yet?
Thanks kkrystal

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehe okay i'll put it in yellow.... let me watch episode 9 and I'll continue on after that part...okay pow? heheheh

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i'm okay with this lakron now. the beginning was pissing me off but now it's better. pip is having feelings for ja and meji isn't as annoying.

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
What going on in this lakorn? I can't wait til next week.................... Anyone have the all story line for this lakorn. I only get to watch to the part where Ja went to work @ p'Pip office. What happen next? Anyone know? Can't wait til next week. I like this lakorn alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It one of my favorte lakorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :clap: :yahoo:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
gosh i really like this lakorn ja! i'm rewatching all the episodes because i skipped some parts and i really like it! Ja is so cute, i really like her acting. i hope that after this lakorn she'll continue to be n'ek, i'll definitely watch out for her lakorns from now on. her acting is not perfect or the best, but she really gets into her character, she makes all her scenes believable and enjoyable to watch. hehehe, and i really like all of n'ek's friends too, they are so cute and funny! i love all of their scenes too hehe. Pip has always been a favorite, he is not like the hot young praek nowadays, but i think he has so much charm. hehehe i would melt if i was his n'ek :spin: and he and Ja do match! they actually do have chemistry, surprisingly because by looking at them you can imagine an age gap, and yeah also the height difference. but all of that doesn't bother me because i can totally see chemistry between them. i love their scenes, even when it's mostly arguing or Pip accusing Ja of something, you can fell the sexual tension! and it's even better now that Pip is falling for Ja, and you can tell by the way he is looking at her, hehe the softer look in his eyes (compared to before) when he sees her is so cute! i can't wait until the next episode! i hope they get engaged asap! and the preview of 9! i doubt it'll be an R scene, hehe maybe a slap & kiss, haha but still according to the list of Thai drama cliches, at least that's second base, and our couple is getting somewhere haha!
i'm so addicted to this lakorn now, i need to stop checking every hour to see if episode 9 is up. :p
thank you mango, Ana, sarn, and everyone for all the drama uploads ja. :kiss:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
hehe i'm up to episode 4 now and at that scene where Pip thinks Ja has been out late with her guy friend, and he sees them together as he's driving (the friend is walking Ja home). Pip gets out of the car and gets into a fight with the friend. and then Ja tries to stop them, finding an opportunity to grab a hold of Pip (grabbing onto him which in this case = hugging him hehe, of course she doesn't realize until later that she's hugging him :p) you could see Pip's expression totally changes, he was fuming with anger, but after he realized Ja had him in her arms, he looks as though he totally melted and turns to look stare at her, as though he was in a bit of a trance. and even says "Ploy" but not in his usual angry tone towards her, it sounded so soft and sweet when he said it this time hehehe. it was kinda short but it was such a sweet scene! haha and even Ja's guy friend was staring at them wondering what the heck are they doing?! haha and then of course the mood quietly returns back to how it was after they all click themselves back to reality, and Pip starts yelling at Ja again for her to get into the car and go home with him asap! he is so mean! even for a praek, the way he yells is just so unusually mean compared to other praeks with these types of meanie characters. hehe but he does it so well! gosh and somehow all this meaness in him makes him extra sexy! hehe i like these types of praeks that are fierce! oh yeah! and when he was fighting with Ja's friend, he actually looked like he could fight! to me honestly Pip doesn't look like the type that could hold his own, haha but oh no, i'm quite wrong, this guy looks like he actually has some skills! haha gosh i like him more and more! fightings skills = sexyness level up another notch! haha

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol:
mokka episode 9 is up in BM

and pinklove i agree the lakorn is good. . .
:lol:
i wanna see some :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :loool: