Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

pinklove

sarNie Egg
:lol:
mokka episode 9 is up in BM

and puppylov i agree the lakorn is good. . .
:lol:
i wanna see some :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: :loool:
thank you so much for episode 9 mango :kiss: i'm so excited, i can't wait to watch haha :clap:

haha and by puppylov, do you mean me? :lol: if not and you're referring to someone else then don't mind me :lol:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
:lol: yes dat was for u i am sooooo sorry i mistaken ya name :lol: i feel bad SORRY
ur welcome for episode 9 later today i'll post some sc :)
hehe don't feel bad na, puppylov is cute too hehe
yes, thank you for episode 9 ja, i just watched it last night, was looking forward to the slap/kiss scene
but there was none, boooooo!!! how could they deceive us by putting it in the preview? those evil directors! :ph34r:
haha but i recognize Ja's clothes in that scene so i think it'll be in 10 instead :p
can't wait to watch! thanks to Ana for the link :kiss:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
i'm halfway through episode 10 right now
(hehe, so happy to finally see a bit of slap/kiss. lol well okay, barely a kiss, and no slap! but yeah, it was too short, and dang it was even interrupted! grrrrr!)
but gosh i hate how things are looking bleak for Ja. booooooooo!!! i hate Meji, her mom, and the servant! so freakin evil man! how can Pip stand that Meji? thank god his grandma has some sense. this sucks bananas man! i really wanted to see a bit more development between Pip and Ja's growing affections, not just more of this misunderstanding and what/not. more sweet scenes between these two, doesn't have to be physical or anything, just more instances of them getting closer and show an understanding of one another. it'll make it easy for us watching to imagine how they're falling for each other. dang it they give Meji too much screen time in this episode! what else does she do other than scream and yell? (and so much makeup! ewww) what does Pip see in that?
i hope there are some sweet scenes coming soon, though i fear there will be more drama and sad scenes to come instead. honestly i think a scene where they'll just smile at one another is good enough. they do have chemistry to me, so i think if it's just the two of them standing facing each other, smiling with soft eyes to one another, that that would totally be enough. hehe it'll be like they're sending kisses to one another through their smiling eyes. its cause i think both of them do a really good job of acting through their eyes, so just staring lovingly to one another would be enough for me. hehe and, sad to say, but i don't expect there to be too many physical scenes between them (i don't expect or anticipate it, but not saying that it won't happen and isn't possible hehe) because maybe they're being considerate of the fact that Ja is young(er than Pip. how old is she by the way), and so they're being not too liberal with any slap/kiss or r scenes on purpose? haha i know that's not what a lot of people here want to hear though, sorry :p
but i am happy to see some more sweet scenes between Ja's friend and that lawyer friend of Pip. they are so cute!
oh yeah another reason why i don't think an r scene will happen is because, isn't Pip a lawyer, so shouldn't his professional ethics prevent him from committing it, since it would contradict everything he stands for. haha, but then again since it is a lakorn, and it's the n'ek and praek we're talking about, i imagine an exception would probably be made since in this case rape = love :tease:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
yeah, the daughter of the grandma's friend is very pretty!

can't believe Meji just goes and pick a fight with her. seriously, what kind of proper girl goes and do those things? dress the way she does, with all the makeup, stays at Pip's house, and throws tantrums all the time. this charater is so blah! such an irritating pest. what does Pip really see in her? totally inconceivable! at least make the nang rai realistic, so far this really irks me about this drama.
haha i chuckled at this part though, where the girl trips onto Pip, he just sorta throws her onto the bench haha don't think it was intentional but yeah

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: i kno Meji is sucha trouble maker :lol: buh yeaa she is pretty. i havent watched episode 10 yeat too busy buh i dled it already :lol: sooo ima go watch it sooon :)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Ja looks so pretty in here
episode 8

Episode 9
Ja is soo pretty hehehe she juh got done cryin tooo

Pip gosh looks mean har har

Preview of episode 10

dun dun dun :lol: i gotta watch episode 10 sooon :lol:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
yeah, gosh Meji is so annoying! haha at least she's getting her butt somewhat kicked by the wife of Pip's friend (the guy she slept with, ewww) and that lady servant too, i just want to choke her through my computer screen!
awww episode 11 is not until next week is it? the preview looks promising, but, from experience i know i can't expect too much, booooooo!!!
i wonder how long this drama is. if Pip and Ja do get engaged, i really don't want it all to happen in the last 15 minutes of the last episode boohoohoo
-------
oooowaaaa, thank you for those caps mango! hehe yep yep i think Ja is really pretty, especially when she smiles or does that sorta mischievous grin hehe. i like how they're doing her makeup and hair in the recent episodes. hehe and Pip to me is good looking, i'll leave it at that :p but i do have to say, not really when he's going berzerk on Ja (all the time! :ph34r:) his character really has anger management problems -_-
and i realize that Meji is even shorter than Ja! either Meji is really short, or Ja is normal height and Pip is really tall! hmm, well it's not really significant but yeah hahaha

hehe, this is a spoiler ja, this is what i'm looking forward to in episode 11, but, booooohoooo! i fear it'll be all for naught -_- fingers-crossed though :p

pinklove

sarNie Egg
hehe some more caps of Ja, ja :p

it's sorta strange now that i think of it. usually in lakorns, to go along with the praek having several girls fighting for him, the n'eks will also have at least one guy pinning for her love to rival the praek. but so far, doesn't seem like any of the other guys in the lakorn is after Ja. Ja's guy friend is in love with Meji's younger sis, Pip's good lawyer friend is in love with Ja's girl friend, and Pip's bad lawyer friend is still after Meji (that scum! ewww). well, i guess it makes things less complicated. but i want to see Pip feel threatened! lol i guess it hasn't gotten to that stage yet, it's not like he actually realizes yet that he likes her blah -_-

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
ya welcome for the sc :lol:

Episode 10

meanie Pip makin Ja fall in water :lol: he was so mean n then he all kissed her neck :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
they are too cute/funny couple

Meji is a B-I-T-C-H :arrg: Pip break up with her already !!

She tripped Pip's grandma downthe stairs. . . :arrg:

Pip so mean imm believing dat he dinks Ja is the cause of his granny's accident :(

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
i'm halfway through episode 10 right now
(hehe, so happy to finally see a bit of slap/kiss. lol well okay, barely a kiss, and no slap! but yeah, it was too short, and dang it was even interrupted! grrrrr!)
but gosh i hate how things are looking bleak for Ja. booooooooo!!! i hate Meji, her mom, and the servant! so freakin evil man! how can Pip stand that Meji? thank god his grandma has some sense. this sucks bananas man! i really wanted to see a bit more development between Pip and Ja's growing affections, not just more of this misunderstanding and what/not. more sweet scenes between these two, doesn't have to be physical or anything, just more instances of them getting closer and show an understanding of one another. it'll make it easy for us watching to imagine how they're falling for each other. dang it they give Meji too much screen time in this episode! what else does she do other than scream and yell? (and so much makeup! ewww) what does Pip see in that?
i hope there are some sweet scenes coming soon, though i fear there will be more drama and sad scenes to come instead. honestly i think a scene where they'll just smile at one another is good enough. they do have chemistry to me, so i think if it's just the two of them standing facing each other, smiling with soft eyes to one another, that that would totally be enough. hehe it'll be like they're sending kisses to one another through their smiling eyes. its cause i think both of them do a really good job of acting through their eyes, so just staring lovingly to one another would be enough for me. hehe and, sad to say, but i don't expect there to be too many physical scenes between them (i don't expect or anticipate it, but not saying that it won't happen and isn't possible hehe) because maybe they're being considerate of the fact that Ja is young(er than Pip. how old is she by the way), and so they're being not too liberal with any slap/kiss or r scenes on purpose? haha i know that's not what a lot of people here want to hear though, sorry :p
but i am happy to see some more sweet scenes between Ja's friend and that lawyer friend of Pip. they are so cute!
oh yeah another reason why i don't think an r scene will happen is because, isn't Pip a lawyer, so shouldn't his professional ethics prevent him from committing it, since it would contradict everything he stands for. haha, but then again since it is a lakorn, and it's the n'ek and praek we're talking about, i imagine an exception would probably be made since in this case rape = love :tease:

Pinklove Ja, yes he is a lawyer but does he ever work? Sure doesn't seem like it. He's always with his gf or doing something else and if he had any sense to begin with...he won't be dating Meiji. I do not like her.
She's evil and she makes me angry...Grrrrrrrrrrrr

alby

sarNie Hatchling
Pip is a freaken retard. Shit add some brain to that huge head. Hate Meiji and her aunt/servant. I'm glade the other dude is harassing her, thank God for the pervert that is sleeping with her. Man, hope some bad stuff happen to the aunt/servant and Meiji as well.

pinklove

sarNie Egg
Pinklove Ja, yes he is a lawyer but does he ever work? Sure doesn't seem like it. He's always with his gf or doing something else and if he had any sense to begin with...he won't be dating Meiji. I do not like her.
She's evil and she makes me angry...Grrrrrrrrrrrr
hehe ja, you are right kaola. the three of them "lawyers" never look like they're ever busy! lol and yeah, we never really see Pip handling cases or clients, only in the first episode or so with that lady and her daughter. i guess Ja's situation sorta reminds Pip of those clients, how the daughter was fooling around behind the mom's back, so he already prejudges Ja and has a bad impression of her. tsk tsk, not a very good lawyer to let preconceptions sway you. Pip is flawed, definitely not Mr Perfect, hehe so that's why an r scene is still possible ja :p he has all the right characteristics too! proud, self-righteous, overjudgemental, has a tendency to get jealous, umm, starting to be more liberal about grabbing onto Ja (even if it's out of "anger" still, touchy touchy this guy lol), and yeah, he even managed to steal a kiss! lol our praek is definitely heading that direction! i can't wait until they get engaged (lol it better happen too!) cause that'll serve for perfect context for some slap/kiss and possibly even an r hehe!
and yeah! who in their right mind would still cling on to a girl like Meji?! i see nothing desirable in her character. Pip's character seems all righteous and stuff at first, but it really makes you question even his character when he allows himself to be with someone as lacking in propriety as Meji. i mean, it's not even like she hides it from him, she picks fights right in front of him, and yells and screams every chance she gets. he needs to realize his grandma has good reasons for disliking her, grrrrr!

pinklove

sarNie Egg
Pip is a freaken retard. Shit add some brain to that huge head. Hate Meiji and her aunt/servant. I'm glade the other dude is harassing her, thank God for the pervert that is sleeping with her. Man, hope some bad stuff happen to the aunt/servant and Meiji as well.
lol i usually don't want to wish ill on even the bad guys, but -_- this Meji AND that -_- lady servant are too evil! i totally hope they get the punishment they deserve! and is it her aunt and not her mom? well, yeah, all three of them! and as much as i don't want to admit it, yeah Pip's character is starting to piss me off too -_-

I don't know if its just me, but Ja reminds of Bua, Beam's sister...
do you have a picture ja? i know Beam but don't remember his sister ja. hehe i'm curious :p

pinklove

sarNie Egg
they are too cute/funny couple

hehe, they are so cute ja! i like how he always comes to her rescue, so sweet! man, if only the director would give us some sweet scenes like this between Pip and Ja :p
hehe, and you know, the part where Pip causes Ja and him to fall into the water, umm, i thought Ja knew how to swim (in one of the earlier episodes!) lol who knows? but then when she was calling for help, and Pip "rescued" her, i was hoping they would make it more intense, like he needed to resuscitate her, so then it would be like, tada! perfect golden kiss opportunity right there! man, these directors really don't know how to milk a romantic scene tsk tsk it was too short, hehe, hopefully episode 11 will have something more intense :p

thanks for all the caps na mango :kiss:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Pip's character pissed me off from the start and right when I think he's getting better, he gets worse! Arrghhh!! I can't wait 'til he finds out about how rotten his girlfriend is...They should at least make him a little suspicious of his girlfriend. Shouldn't he be smart? He's a lawyer! On another note, he's looking cuter than ever! I'm loving this new role. So used to seeing him play those nice pr'ake roles. Makes him look kinda sexy in here. lol