Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i hated episode 11...p'ake is so stupid!! the way he acts to n'ake is so hard for me to forgive him. they need to hurry up and make him understand her or else it's going to drive me insane!!!!!!!!!!!! so frustrating!!!!!!!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Pip just won the most stupid P'ek of the year award.

I never heard so many members use the word "stupid" to describe
one character LOL

Bou

sarNie Adult
i have to agree with all of you about pip, he just got on my last nerves, i couldnt continue watchin episode 11 bc of his stupidity lol i hope he will soften up soon!!! and meji is gettin on my nerves too, cant she play as a supportin role for once? i dont like to see her in too many nang rai roles.

pinklove

sarNie Egg
thank you so much Chewy for episode 11 :kiss:

omg! Pip is soooo MEAN! he makes even ME want to cry! watching him so angry, going all out ballistic on Ja like that in the staircase scene, he's making even me think I did something wrong! man! poor poor Ja! i just want to jump into my computer screen to defend you Ja, but seeing Pip like this, even i'm afraid of him :cries: his face was so scary to look at, i think i'm going to have nightmares tonight (mommy!)
and gosh! that bad lawyer friend's wife is totally crazy too!
she even brought out a gun to threaten them!
what the ****?! i don't even know now if i should be on her side or not, after seeing that, something tells me this girl and Meji must be taking the same crazy pills or something, they're both wackos!
haha yeah, i really really like this lakorn, even despite not having very many romantic scenes, the characters, both the leads and the sides ones (EXCEPT Meji and that bad lawyer friend) keeps me drawn to it. this episode in particular is really good so far (half-way through it right now, omg so instense!)
gosh, Ja's guy friend (the one in love with Meji's younger sis) is so cute! he's really a good actor too! haha, i don't know why but i just love his scenes, he always makes the best of them! and he and the lil sis are so cute! :blush:
i really can't wait until Pip finds out everything, and falls HARD for Ja (seriously, he must already have intense feelings for her to treat her so badly, so much burning passion in him for her, to cause him to treat her with so much burning hatred! otherwise, why become a totally different person around her? to everyone else, he's such a nice guy, to her and only her, he's the devil incarnate! this means only one thing! LOVE! haha okay, well that's what i'm telling myself :rolleyes: haha)
lol, okay need to go finish watching 11! :p
oh yeah! and Pip is still so sexy! haha, despite possibly giving me nightmares and all, i still find him so hot in this role! :lol:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
omg! i think i'm really going to cry now.
i'm now at the scene where Pip finds the jewels in Ja's nightstand.
boo hoo hoo hoo sniffsniff this sucks major bananas, Pip, you better go easy on Ja! or, or else!my knuckle and your face are going to meet! grrrr! oh if only that were true, i swear this praek needs a good taste of some knuckle sandwich real soon! Meji, her mom, and that nasty servant lady too! i'll give each of them a full serving of my nuckle sandwich! gawh *%($^*^#(*! <----------*frustration* -_-

EDIT1:
aw, she even got on her knees and begged him not to call the police (i think). :( i feel so freaken bad for Ja!
on a side note, Ja's acting is really impressing me, the sadness in her eyes is really convincing! i love watching her, i really do! no real romantic scenes yet, but i still can't get enough of her scenes with Pip, they are both doing a fine job acting i have to say.

pinklove

sarNie Egg
lol i couldn't resist making caps of this scene, these two are so cute! :p

and kudos to the good lawyer friend for defending Ja in the next scene,
hehe i love him even more for that!

pinklove

sarNie Egg
aww, i just finished 11! oh man how am i going to last until 12?!
and yeah, just when i thought there needed to be some servings of knuckle sandwishes Ja's guy friend comes and answers the call!lol i'm loving the look of 12! :clap:
once again, thank you everyone for all the uploads :kiss:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
thank you so much Chewy for episode 11 :kiss:

:loool: :loool: PinkLove.....you're too funny... :loool: girl Pip does look scary when he's mean...but that's hot :drool: . i do feel bad for Ja....that poor thing....I have to agree on Ja's acting.....her tears flow naturally....and her eyes has emotions... ;)

I don't know why i'm still watching....because so far there is no :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: but i guess Pip screaming at Ja....and we just want to see Pip's face when he finds out the truth....

oh i can't wait for this scene...

<--look at the smile on his face!!! ;)

credit to me!! :tease:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
aww, thanks Chewy :lol: i'm glad i made you laugh :clap: haha eventhough you're not sure why you're still watching this lakorn, i'm glad you still are!:lol: it's fun to have people watching the same thing you are and be able to chat with them about it, hehe finding humor in stuff (especially when it's supposed to be so serious and dramatic) and then be able to share it with other people who'll totally know what you're talking about! :lol:
haha and those caps you posted are such a tease! those directors totally owe us that for all the frustration they put us through! :tease: and dare i say hopefully we'll see several of those scenes to come, hehe, and hopefully they'll be more intense too! >>>> lol we've already seen how crazy and aggressive Pip can get, here's hoping he'll put all that aggression in to something more, ummm, haha you girls think of the word! :lol:
weheeee can't wait till episode 12! :clap:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i don't see how they're gonna fall in love when there aren't any scenes to show them falling for each other. yeah, they show that the reason why he acts the way he does is b/c he's jealous but where are the scenes where they look deep into each other's eyes or scenes where he's staring at her with the softness in his eyes. as much as they're making us frustrated, they need to add sweet scenes. as long as they do that, then i'll be good with the lakorn.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
haha and those caps you posted are such a tease! those directors totally owe us that for all the frustration they put us through! :tease: and dare i say hopefully we'll see several of those scenes to come, hehe, and hopefully they'll be more intense too! >>>> lol we've already seen how crazy and aggressive Pip can get, here's hoping he'll put all that aggression in to something more, ummm, haha you girls think of the word! :lol:
weheeee can't wait till episode 12! :clap:
Pinklove.....girl i know what you mean..... :r-scene-pop-corn: .....i bet Pip will have no problem doing that...there were some close call....i mean you see how big he is to Ja....he's giant around her....i'm ready for :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :tease:

:loool: :r-scene-pop-corn: + :slapandkissse3: !!! they own us that much....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
How are you guys so certain that there's gonna be an 'r' scene?lol...i'm gonna go and do some investigation on this lakorn.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahhaa i think everyone is thinking the same thing i'm thinking....much aggression is built up in the pra ek and then BAM R-SCENE!! hahaha my point is, i'm glad he's mean and stupid...that way he gets vengeful, and this way i'm a big PERVERT again. LMAO but like kristyS said, don't put ur hopes too high...cuz there might not be one for real either. ahahahaha

the good news is, im not bored with this lakorn yet...i started watching eps 1 LAST NIGHT and now im anticipating eps 12. ahahaha i haven't slept yet! oh wait, or is this bad thing...man i need some sleep. lol

mokka

sarNie Adult
I still can't get ovet the point that Pip is a lawyer but he's so stupid!

i totally agreed with you... he is being unreasonable and yeah...

but seriously, i hope the lakorn pick up... i'm so determine to stop watching it but then decide against it...