Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Epi 13 is what i was waiting for.... :loool: :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3:

so many kissses and slap...HAHHAa too many that i can't keep track. i love it!!!!

Pip is :drool: !!!! Ja is ;) fighting back with the ex. :dude:

I love all the scenes with Pip and Ja!!! i especially when Pip help apply med to Ja's arm because he bruise her!! and Kiss her forehead....and like SaRn said...you could hear the "smack" :loool:

i guess after all the last 5 epi will make up for what i've been waiting for!!! :r-scene-pop-corn: <--KristyS!!! you lost the bet!!! :tease: :dude:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
oh gosh chewy..lol calm down girl..what i really want to see is someone slap that meiji girl..my god..she's freaken annoying..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
oh gosh chewy..lol calm down girl..what i really want to see is someone slap that meiji girl..my god..she's freaken annoying..lol
:spin: i just love epi 13! i have to say it's one of my favorite epi so far!!! :blush: :blush:

Sam...pray hard because that's what i did...last weekend... :loool: :drool: Pip is :drool: when he :kiss: Ja!!!!

the bedroom scene was sooo sweet......**going to watch again** :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i havent been paying attention to this lakorn cuz im so hooked on Klien Kaew. lol gotta catch up!..especially since Pip and Ja are now engaged

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
This is for all the girls who hasn't give up hope on Ja + Pip :blush: :kiss:

<--Look at Pip's facial expession!! Priceless!!!

<--All i got to say is Ja is one lucky girl!!! :wub:

<--i love this scene!!! Pip is soo cute and Ja is :blush:

<--Still going!!! :slapandkissse3: :loool:

<--my favorite scene of all epi 13!!!

:yahoo: i'm waiting for next week!!!! :spin: :kiss: :r-scene-pop-corn:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, ive been waiting to see some sweet scenes. finally!..i really need to catch up on this lakorn lol. by the way, Ja looks pretty on her engagement day

thanks for the caps Chewy ^_^

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
God Chewy, I love your SC ahhahhah Who knew Pip had it in him all along :D :D :D :D

When is this one gonna be over?? seems like the next episode is about to wrap everything up.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
I stopped watching this lakorn....so long ago...Rip and Meiji annoyed me to death
maybe I'll continue....again