Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

pinklove

sarNie Egg
This is for all the girls who hasn't give up hope on Ja + Pip

<--Look at Pip's facial expession!! Priceless!!!
kup koon na Chewy for all the caps! hahahaha yeah episode 13 was the best ever! it was literally chock full of all the sweet scenes we've all been waiting for! i totally lost count of how many times Pip grabbed/kiss Ja hahaha
the one in the car is my favorite, so cute with Ja's shocked expression after Pip sneaks a kiss on her cheek(lol and you can even hear the kiss, he makes it's so loud! lol or was it the sound of Ja's shocked gasped?! haha)
lol and i for one was shocked! didn't expect Pip's character to be so naughty! you could tell he so enjoyed taking advantage of Ja like that hahaha as if he'd been waiting all along for an excuse to, like p'sarn said, once he got that ring on her finger, he practially throws himself on her every chance he gets! :loool:
Ja looked so pretty in the engagement scene, man i love it when they do the hair and makeup like that and with all the accessories, and plus her chuut was really nice too (hehe i like the white! so pure looking ja) hahaha it was such a cute and funny scene, when she's coming down the stairs and he's totally lost in the moment staring at her :blush:
and i just love Ja here! when she sees him staring at her and her face totally lights up and she just smiles back widely at him, it was soooooo cute ja! and not only that!but i also liked how they revealed that n'ek was the first to fall for praek by how happy Ja looked in this scene (it was hinted at earlier that she had fallen for him, but in this scene, it's totally obvious that she already had, and that makes it all the more kyooooooote!)
lol i liked how Ja became after their engagement too hahaha it was so funny in the scene following, when she and Pip goes to his office, and she tells everyone from now on that she wishes to help out/manage around the office in the role of khoo man hahaha and everyone is like khoo man?! and then she's like yes, khoo man! hahaha maybe it's just me but i totally thought that was funny, n'ek is not shy at all! and i totally love that she's no longer afraid to fight off Meji too. i agree, watching a tough n'ek, in this case, fighting for her praek, is so much more fun! :loool:
yay for episode 13! hehe hopefully we'll get more scenes like this in the next two episodes, i.e. wedding! :clap: haha make that r then on to wedding please! :loool:

episode 13 was so great! i couldn't get enough of it haha am watching it over and over. but
episode 14 sorta pissed me off, i guess cause i was hoping for an r scene haha you know cause of all those missed opportunities in 13, i thought that served for perfect setup and buildup for one in 14 :p and because (and i hate to say this) but Pip's praek character is truly such an idiot! i agree with someone saying earlier that n'ek is too good for him! 13 was great, you could see him starting to fall for her (if he already hasn't, wouldn't be suprised since he's so dense he probably already has and it's just taking him eons to figure it out!) i was hoping he'd come around, you know, see the light and realize what a good thing he had in front of him, but noooooo he just goes and literally lets her walk straight out the door. seriously, if i didn't like Pip as an actor i don't know what i would do with this praek. but i have to say Pip is playing the character well, there is still a teeny tiny part of praek that is somehow likable (to me) so i'm still rooting for him :tease: BUT he totally has A LOT of redeeming to do and i hope he suffers like no tomorrow before Ja forgives him hmph! :ph34r:

but aside from that, i really like all the cutes scenes between Khun Pong and Pat. like when they're teasing each other and he's grabbing her arm and starts kissing it, so cute!

lol why do they always make praek's friend so much smarter when it comes to the whole love thing? :p

pinklove

sarNie Egg
I know we've been quite dissapointed with pip's character, but I'm soo happy that n'eks character is strong/smart.. and fights for herself... other than when p'ek does stuff to her, typical.. but I really like her character
ja i really like n'ek's character too. she's your usual sweet and warmhearted n'ek, but she's also one tough cookie, from the very first episode you see she's willing to fight back. and it's not the type of toughness that is sassy and likes to bicker/agrue (those can get annoying sometimes to be honest), on the contrary, she's very obediant and would rather avoid confrontations, especially with praek. her toughness comes from her strong will, something deep down that is hard to crush, so no matter what others do to her, how badly they treat her, they'll never have control over her. hehe i like to think she's the silent but deadly type, looks quiet and harmless, but don't go messing with her or else you'll be in for a very unpleasant surprise! :lol:

to lakornlover ja, thank you so much for episode 12-14. :kiss:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm not getting it, Chewy. Did I lose the bet because there was an 'r' scene?

HAHHAH :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: close to a :r-scene-pop-corn: so..you lost! :loool:

And pinklove......great to see you again....

i dont' this to end yet...i think they could add more STUFF....**cough** R-scene or two!!
Pip and Ja are just tooo cute in epi 13...maybe they could just end there.

Pip+Ja = :r-scene-pop-corn:

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
hey chewy, where can i see this episode.. i only see epid 11 dats it.. i wanan see more.. can u give meh the site to this? I REALLY appreciate..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
HAHHAH :slapandkissse3: :slapandkissse3: close to a :r-scene-pop-corn: so..you lost! :loool:
And pinklove......great to see you again....

i dont' this to end yet...i think they could add more STUFF....**cough** R-scene or two!!
Pip and Ja are just tooo cute in epi 13...maybe they could just end there.

Pip+Ja = :r-scene-pop-corn:
Plae wa yang mai mee. You said close to an :r-scene-pop-corn: , but there was none yet. I didn't lose yet. :tease: .

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
hey chewy, where can i see this episode.. i only see epid 11 dats it.. i wanan see more.. can u give meh the site to this? I REALLY appreciate..

It should be in the Buddie Media section.! thanks to Lakornlover for the upload!!!

KristyS... :loool: just you watch..... :r-scene-pop-corn: is coming up!!!! :loool:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
for some reason..this lakorn is pissing me off...lol i mean i love the pra ek..but damn..its just lagging to me...i mean..get to the point..

**chewy**...............no comments from you girl.i know what you're gonna say...lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
What girl Sam? Meji or Ja?

From the preview of this week...looks like Pip's bad lawyer's friend wife throw acid to Meji and it got on her face. <---that's what Meji deserve!

oh man...it end this weekend....i hope it's a good ending...

pinklove

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! this Meji is just psycho! lol but i knew with just two more episodes left,
and then making Pip find out about Meji already in episode 15,
means there's going to be a bit more drama to wrap things up in 16. i really want a lot of sweets scenes in the next two episodes, this Meji storyline that they think us viewers just love :rolleyes: (that they keep adding her screen time and stuff *why?!*) doesn't drag through the next two episodes and rush the sweets scenes between our n'ek and praek. :( haha, yes, i want an r scene too, but i don't really mind either way :p what I REALLY WANT and the director/writers better include in the next two episodes, are MORE sweets scenes, and definitely of some of Pip miserable, suffering, heartbroken (for Ja not Meji!), and green with jealousy over Ja (
haha i'm not sure how the jealousy part is going to work since no other person in this drama is really pinning for Ja, but you know Pip, he has a tendency to jump to conclusions anyway when it comes to Ja and other guys so yeah
-_- , so yeah, maybe jealousy with this praek will come rather easily afterall :tease: haha that's one of my favorite things between n'eks and praeks, when praek gets green with jealousy and throws/force himself all over n'ek to, you know, claim what's his lol)
anyway, yeah, i'm really looking forward to the next two episodes (i know others find it draggy, and are especially annoyed by praek + Meji, lol and i totally understand, haha but i still really like this drama if only for n'ek, of course i totally adore n'ek's friends too, and i think n'ek and praek have great chemistry, + fan of Pip's since who knows when, so yeah *me thumbs up!* lol i'm so sad it's going to end this week (what else will i be watching?! boohoohoo) but i'm totally anticipating, haha but yeah, i'll try not to have my hopes up high :p

tinah, thank you for those pix spoilers of the upcoming episodes ja :kiss:

hehehe Chewy, i'm happy to see you here again too ja! hehe love seeing/reading your posts for this drama ja (^_^)v :lol:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
lol, by the way, hehe this is really silly what i did (well heck i think it's silly! :p) i went and purchased an iptv account just so i could watch these last two episodes live. haha color me excited/impatient :p and so, i was wondering if anyone could tell me at what time i should tune in to watch the show live? i'm in the states, west coast at the moment. if anyone could just tell me when it airs in Thailand, i can probably figure it out. actually, i could probably go look it up on my own :ph34r: bleh, lazy me lol. thanks in advance for all your help ja :kiss:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile

Credit to Siamdara

I guess this is the ending episode.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It should be in the Buddie Media section.! thanks to Lakornlover for the upload!!!
KristyS... :loool: just you watch..... :r-scene-pop-corn: is coming up!!!! :loool:
Mai chue laew. Poot won pai wien ma. *sigh* . I hope there is one or else :arrg: .

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Great!! my whole weekend is ruin..... :lmao: :lmao: NO :r-scene-pop-corn:!!! i lost the bet to KristyS!!!! :angry: :lmao:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha ^_^ that girl..you know..the Oompa Loompa looking one...lmao....i mean Ja was getting on my nerves in the beginning but I can never dislike the nang ek..lol ooohhh so love the beach scenes...and in white too...thats soooooooooooo cute=]

pinklove

sarNie Egg

Credit to Siamdara

I guess this is the ending episode.
awwww!!!!!! they look so CUTE! lol cliche or not this is making me even MORE excited! can't wait to see the evil meanie praek turn all mushy groveling at n'eks feet! man that last pic of them is so :blush: :yahoo: lol thanks for sharing the spoiler ja :clap: