Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl, it one of those teaser lakorn . i think there no "R" scene cuz if there one it shouuld have happen cuz it at eps 13 now LOL

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WHat....it was only up to 11 and this weekend is going to be 12-14...so i'm hoping this weekend..is :r-scene-pop-corn: :dude:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I want to see this lakorn too. I like Pip. :D Even though it wasn't any drama or comedy, I really liked his lakorn with Joy S in Yai Sanae Ha.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Pip always play gentleman role....so this one is something new....i guess that's why i'm still watching this lakorn even though there's no :r-scene-pop-corn: YET HAHAHA!

jai

sarNie Elites
I know we've been quite dissapointed with pip's character, but I'm soo happy that n'eks character is strong/smart.. and fights for herself... other than when p'ek does stuff to her, typical.. but I really like her character

jai

sarNie Elites
force kiss eh, he so "preynary" (sp?)khmer word for playa not sure the thai word! "jao choo", cuz he still has a gurl that he supposedly loves..blah blah and here he's smoochin n'ek.. we like though!

jai

sarNie Elites
lol seems things are ravellin in the next epi.. pip's character still idiot believin chavee is bearing his baby dumbass! lol.. but keepin me wantin to know almost how dumb he can get, or how things will all reveal itself.. i'm tuned in.. not as hyped but still tunin...

mokka

sarNie Adult
You... I wonder if he took sex-ed in school... because he should realized that there is no way she could be pregnant with him if he only slept with her once and she's already puking her butt off...

I'm glad that this lakorn is picking up... I'm looking forward for episode 13

saelee

sarNie Egg
Seriously how can he be a Lawyer and that dumb at the same time. Stupid Guy, he deserve whatever is coming his way. If he is that stupid than he deserves her (that slut) and N'ek shouldn't have to suffer for his stupidity. She need a Smart and I mean smart, prince charming.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Episode 13 was very satisfying for me althought Pip is still a little dumb. Makes up for all the times that he was stupid in the episodes before that. Can't wait till he crawls back to Ja and beg her for forgiveness. I'm totally loving the fact that Ja is standing up to Meiji now. It's so fun!!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
there had to be at least 7:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Pip stoled from Ja in episode 13 ahhahha very cute!!! Thanks a bunch for uploading, lakornlover and others!!!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
:rolleyes: look like someone lost the bet!!!! :loool:

What?? Did something happen in epi 14? There were some close calls in epi 13, but she always got away. Yeah, but as soon as he got a ring on her finger, he was all over her constantly. I can't wait till he finds out the truth and come crawling to her. I hope she makes him suffer alot for his stupidity.