Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

pinklove

sarNie Egg
lol, by the way, hehe this is really silly what i did (well heck i think it's silly! :p) i went and purchased an iptv account just so i could watch these last two episodes live. haha color me excited/impatient :p and so, i was wondering if anyone could tell me at what time i should tune in to watch the show live? i'm in the states, west coast at the moment. if anyone could just tell me when it airs in Thailand, i can probably figure it out. actually, i could probably go look it up on my own :ph34r: bleh, lazy me lol. thanks in advance for all your help ja :kiss:
lol and so i was able to find out :p
it'll air at 8:30pm in Thailand, and since there is a 14 hours difference between here and there (right now is 7:30am Friday morning in Thailand), lol if i want to watch it live, i'll have to be up at 6:30am :( hopefully iptv will have the episode up soon after its airing :ph34r: :p

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Of course it's a beach ending!!!! She ran away to the beach LOL That's the only way to end it. When is the final episode anyways???

pinklove

sarNie Egg
lol so i did ended up watching it live
woke up just in time haha

some spoilage for episode 15. i feel bad for posting spoilers, i'm not sure if anyone would mind. please don't read if you don't wish to know na (p.s. i suck at spoilers so you probably won't be missing out on anything if you don't read. it's just my random thoughts and not much content wise about the episode really
)

-so! i do believe that there will be no r scene
*shakes fist at director* haha just wanted to get that out of the way first and foremost
actually, that's probably all for the better, sad to say but praek's character has yet to redeem himself, episode 15 did nothing to make me like him better, with one episode left, i highly doubt it'll be possible for them to make praek's character finally deserve n'ek (the way we believe she should be deserved)
-episode 15 was......okay. could have been better. could have been another 13! the worst part about this episode is that, n'ek and praek do not see each other even once in this episode. wtf! two episodes left and they waste one entire episode without n'ek and praek even once meeting. and when the entire reason for me tuning in in the first place was to see n'ek and praek together?! i could kill someone for that i swear. who was in charge of that anyway? *&)^* so dissappointed -_-

-right, so Meji gets acid on her face, her face is now ruined. instead of just being plain crazy, she's now plain crazy with a mutilated face. they try to make it seem like she's more desperate, but c'mon now she's always been desperate.
-Pip finds out the truth about the baby (i'm not sure if he found out the truth about her whole scheme with trying to kill grandma, don't think so, just about the baby), and yeah, he tries to avoid her now. i really didn't like how this was played out in the episode, it made Pip seemed really heartless (i think this was the director's fault because he/she really didn't utilize any scenes showing how praek's character went through all those emotions of anger, betrayal, etc. i would have liked to see him confront her, telling her once and for all, "you've screwed with my life enough, it's over!" instead of just totally ditching her. it was like he just ran away from the problem. and then the next thing you know, after seeing a few flashbacks, he realizes he loves Ja. that's so stupid and unbelievable, it makes him seem so fickle and superficial. they really didn't do a good job of developing praek's character. they should have had him realize he was developing feelings for Ja earlier ( i thought that's what they were doing in 13, but when i watched 14 i was so dissappointed to see that it seemed like everything was still the same with him and Meji
) anyway, whatever, can't dwell on that too much, it's not like this is the only praek character that's ever dissappointed me -_-
-Pip tries to go and find Ja. he has no idea where she's went. he tries to find out from Khun Pong. at first Khun Pong is hesitant to say anything because of Pat, but he eventually gives Pip Ja's location.
-the episode ends with Pip going to search for Ja. Ja's guy friend (dang it i forget his name X[) follows Pip and prepares this plan to sabatage Pip's quest (i have no idea what the point of it is though, i think the friend is doing it as a joke, but still, i wanted to freaken see Ja and Pip in at least one scene together in this episode, but that whole sabataging thing just totally wasted any hope of that blah!)
PREVIEWS
-Meji will find Ja too and, like already posted with pictures, she'll have a gun and try to kill Ja with it X[
-so, apparently the directors think that they can redeem praek's character in our eyes by having him take a bullet for n'ek. uh huh, yeah, how many times have i seen that done?! psshhhh taking a bullet for someone to prove your love, that's like......soooo played out :rolleyes: :tease: (lol if you're going to be cliche freaken put an r scene instead, praek can go get himself shot in another lakorn for all i care gawhdangit! :ph34r: )
-haha but awww the beach scene of them two (freaken finally!) was very cute i have to say. she hides something (ring?) in the sand i think and he has to look for it. ding dong marriage! :lol: wished they showed it though, all the aftermath, because with one episode left, how are they going to fit in all those sweet scenes i'm praying for :( those evil directors, you suck major bananas!

i hope 16 is good. 15 was only okay. they need to bring that fire from episode 13 back in 16. they just have to! i want to see praek actually suffering, groveling at n'eks feet, for all the mean things he's done and said to her. he has to deserve her in my mind, even if she's already in love with him (and with that i ask "why?!" he's been nothing but mean to you girl!) i don't want her to forgive him so easily
he needs to suffer, and we need to see how truly regrettful he is for hurting n'ek all this time, only then will he be worthy.
so! eventhough i was a bit dissappointed with 15, with my OCD and all, you can bet i'll be up to watch 16 live as well. :lol: since it'll be the last episode *i'm sad cause i do like this drama and seeing Ja + Pip* i hope noone minds me posting up spoilers for it (eventhough my spoilers are really bad, haha sorry XP)

kup koon ka na ka ^_^

pinklove

sarNie Egg
Omg Pinklove :loool: I absolute love your commentary and spoilers. Freakin hilarious :loool: :loool:
awwww, thank you iamnowhere ja! :kiss: i'm happy you enjoyed reading it, haha i'll try to make it less blah for episode 16's spoilers.
i'm looking forward to the beach scene, those pix of them are so cute! :clap:
and hopefully praek will suffer abit
(one gun shot is not enough, i want more! muahahahaha *evil laugh*) :p seriously, he's a guy, he can take, psshhh he should be grateful, that's street credit right there man! :p

and what's with all these wacko chicks carrying guns around? and acid?! -_-

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Pinky,

I am sure that no one mines you posting the spoilers, even if they did they would be able to read it without highlighting the black lines. :D :D :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Pinklove.....thanks for "your" lovely summary/spoilers!!! i'm loving it!!! i might not watch it anymore..i think my ending is at epi 13!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
AWWW CHEWY..HOW COME???WHY STOP NOW???YOU GOTTA FINISH IT GIRL..LOL IM SURE YOU DON'T WANNA MISS IT...HEHE

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
well first of all, i lost my bet to KristyS....no more sweet scene between Ja and Pip....so why not just end with happy + sweet scenes in epi 13!!!

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha you guys are funny. I love this lakorn, wish it was longer but NOT so drawn out...there were sooo many unnecessary scene sheesh. they make such a cute couple!!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
oh gosh chewy..you silly dorko..i somewhat gave up on this lakorn..too much "bs" scenes.but then i ran out of lakorns to watch so i just end up watching it...lol but so far...its alright..i love pip..he's one of my pra ek pra ek...hehe as for Ja..this is the second lakorn that i've seen her in.like how i told chewy...she cries too damn much.i mean i understand about her mom situation but gosh...calm down on the crying.but all in all..this lakorn is alright.just watching it cos of Pip=]

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I enjoy this lakorn. i don't want it to end yet, they could of add more scenes of them together like in episode 13. also like everyone say he should suffer more before she can forgive him.but oh well, the nang ek Ja isn't like that she will for sure forgive him for she do love him. i can't wait to see more but also i don't want it to end for i won't get to see them together. :( i really hope they start together in another lakorn again as the nang ek and prah ek. :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Hahaha pinklove, its so true, what you said. They need to show more scenes of Pip begging for Ja's forgiveness rather than throwing in a cliche....P'ek shows his love by taking the bullet. Your spoilers so hilarious.. :lol:

pinklove

sarNie Egg
Hey Pinky,

I am sure that no one mines you posting the spoilers, even if they did they would be able to read it without highlighting the black lines.
Kaola ja hehe happy to see you again and still watching this lakorn too :kiss:

Pinklove.....thanks for "your" lovely summary/spoilers!!! i'm loving it!!! i might not watch it anymore..i think my ending is at epi 13!!!
Chewy! awww, i'm happy you enjoyed the summary, my pleasure ja :kiss: lol but i really hope you don't stop at 13, hehe maybe just skip 15 na *winkwink*

hahaha you guys are funny. I love this lakorn, wish it was longer but NOT so drawn out...there were sooo many unnecessary scene sheesh. they make such a cute couple!!!!!
I enjoy this lakorn. i don't want it to end yet, they could of add more scenes of them together like in episode 13. also like everyone say he should suffer more before she can forgive him.but oh well, the nang ek Ja isn't like that she will for sure forgive him for she do love him. i can't wait to see more but also i don't want it to end for i won't get to see them together. :( i really hope they start together in another lakorn again as the nang ek and prah ek.
SouthernGal and pangmoua ja, YES! Pip and Ja are so cute together! haha now are we sure he's married with kid? haha i don't know :rolleyes: , he looks very comfortable with Ja onscreen
(lol touchy touchy XD)
, haha maybe that's what you call good acting right lol

Hahaha pinklove, its so true, what you said. They need to show more scenes of Pip begging for Ja's forgiveness rather than throwing in a cliche....P'ek shows his love by taking the bullet. Your spoilers so hilarious..
lil_beckie ja, hahaha yeah,
i really didn't want to fall for the whole praek taking a bullet for n'ek routine, i mean, it's so cliche the thought of it just makes me LOL :loool: ........BUT, maybe those directors aren't so stupid afterall, either that or i'm too gullable, cause uh yeah, i fell for it :blush: yet again, *sigh* you'd think viewers like me would learn not to be won over so easily tsk tsk -_- haha you'll see for yourself ja

episode 16 just finished about 20 minutes ago ja

MAJOR SPOILER!!! do not, i repeat DO NOT highlight or click if you do not want to be spoiled!

the real ending to episode 16 ja

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/8130/sood3dp3.png
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3964/sood2yu3.png
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/1755/sood1ij6.png

i have to say that i'm very happy!
haha but then please keep in mind that i'm the type of person that's very easily won over! ('tis why no matter how cliche these lakorns are, i always end up being a sucker for them tsk tsk) :loool:

i'll come back with more detailed spoilers na ^_^

and here are some bonuses, hehe i decided to take caps of these randomly lol

and p.s. hehe actually yeah, i know it's true Pip does have a wife and kid, in fact one of the commercials that played in between breaks was of him and his family *cries* man, lucky woman that wife of his, he looks so hot as a family man!

haha and even cooler was that Ja had a commercial too!
funny i saw each of them in commercials (albeit separate) while watching them in their lakorn together. Ja's was a skincare one, she looked so pretty ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
im gonna miss pip. i hope he has more upcomings after this but i doubt it since hes already married. him and ja are cute together. atleast she has another for this year.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the last episode and it was grrrreat! loved it!!! too bad theydidnt have more cute scenes thur out the series though, would have been better!!!! i hope they get to star with each other again, they are absolutely cute together! even he does have a family, its okay to just think about it hehehe..

he is one sexy man i'd have to say! heheheh i used to not like him, but somehow he grew on me! haha i like him with vicky too! woohoo!

but okay, i reeeally liked this lakorn, i think ima rewatch it now hehehe

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Ja continues to have good lakorn and be the n'ek. It wouldn't be cool if she were to be only in this lakorn. Like Donut, I really liked her with Num. Since then, she's not n'ek anymore and hasn't played any lakorn since. :rolleyes:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
(Donut)Yeah, she has. She had about 3-4 after. Was one of them "Fly Me To Love" with Film or was that one before... Anyways, she has another one called "Rai Rissiya" with Go.