Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Pip's character is starting to get on my nerves too. Can he be anymore gullable than he already is? Such a dumba**. My sister stopped watching this b/c she can't stand Meji and her mom.

pinklove

sarNie Egg
Pip's character pissed me off from the start and right when I think he's getting better, he gets worse! Arrghhh!! I can't wait 'til he finds out about how rotten his girlfriend is...They should at least make him a little suspicious of his girlfriend. Shouldn't he be smart? He's a lawyer! On another note, he's looking cuter than ever! I'm loving this new role. So used to seeing him play those nice pr'ake roles. Makes him look kinda sexy in here. lol
Pip's character is starting to get on my nerves too. Can he be anymore gullable than he already is? Such a dumba**. My sister stopped watching this b/c she can't stand Meji and her mom.
haha you guys are so funny :p i totally agree! c'mon he's a lawyer after all, you'd think he'd be smart enough to look for evidence, rather than to listen to everyone people tell him. haha, i so would not hire him to be my lawyer :p
hehe and tye-niranh ja, i like how you're pissed at Pip's character but still think he's hotter than ever here. haha that's like me too! :lol: never seen Pip so sexy ja hehe

mokka

sarNie Adult
you guys just crack me up... I agreed... pip is being dumb... I hope he'll be able to change his stupidity believing everything his girlfriend said... he should be smarter and he shouldn't side with his girlfriend...what kind of lawyer is he, if he only listen to one side of the story... i hope he'll find out the truth about his girlfriend very soon... gosh... the girlfriend is really getting on my nerve...

pinklove

sarNie Egg
Pinklove. I am Kaola.
Kaola ja, you can me Pinky ^_^ or pinklove is fine too ja. happy to meet you ja ^_^

you guys just crack me up... I agreed... pip is being dumb... I hope he'll be able to change his stupidity believing everything his girlfriend said... he should be smarter and he shouldn't side with his girlfriend...what kind of lawyer is he, if he only listen to one side of the story... i hope he'll find out the truth about his girlfriend very soon... gosh... the girlfriend is really getting on my nerve...
seriously, what do those two guys see in Meji anyway? Pip and his bad lawyer friend that is. those two, well, mostly Pip, seem to be the only ones oblivious to how gawh awefully annoying Meji is. i can't understand why Pip just hasn't dumped her yet, she's not that beautiful now is she? she throws the same tantrums and antics over and over again, i'm suprised he isn't tired of her by now. gosh so frustrating to watch grrrr!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i'M REALLY LOVIN THIS LAKRKON AND PIP IS SO DAMN HOTT REALLY WHOO HOW OLD IS HER AND THE GIRL TO.... IS PIP MARRIED IN REAL LIFE?lOVIN THE DRAMA IN THIS LAKORN SO FAR IT'S GETTING MORE AND MORE AGGRESSIVE. i LIKE AGRESSIVE.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw the water scene was cute!..cant wait to see that part

thanks for the caps

sarahvang, yes pip is married with kids

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: yes dat was for u i am sooooo sorry i mistaken ya name :lol: i feel bad SORRY
ur welcome for episode 9 later today i'll post some sc :)

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
Nice to meet you Pinky. I believe that Pip is starting to get tired of Meiji. You can see it in his face. Whenever Ja comes to get him he question her anymore. He goes without hesitation. And you can tell that he has feelings for Ja.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
you guys are all welcome :) :kiss:
I want Pip to sooo dump Meji :lol:
find out dat his friend is screwin his gf :lol:
dat would be funny. . . instead of bein mad at his other friend for bein so close with Ja he should be mad at the one who is sleepin with Meji, his gf :lol:

buh yeaa i cannot wait for episode 11, this lakorn is gettin better ! :yahoo:

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...i cant wait for episode 11..but so far...pips character is sooooo ANNOYING. i cant believe how he just takes Meji's word for everything. I hope Meji and her little servant lady get what they deserve in the end..this lakorn is so "nam now" but i love it..haha.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
damn it i knew it... lol pip is married darn... lol jk he so hot goodness this is the first lakron of his that i've watched hehehee..... awwww i just can't get over him is so sexy when he gets mad lol kekekekekeke..... . can't wwait to see the next episode.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i can't wait until pip dumps meiji. meiji is getting on my nerves. i begin to fastforward meiji's parts because i get annoyed and starting to hate meiji more and more. i want to see more scenes of pip and ja together. omg can't pip stop paying attention to meiji and believing in whatever she says for once.

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i cracked up so hard and felt satisfied with Meij got beat up by the wife of lawyer she is sleeping with!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Ok can we get some :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: ALREADY!!! OMG...Pip is really start to get on my nerves..i thought he was going to get smarter as the lakorn progress..but i guess not in this situation.....

I have to say...Ja is getting prettier and prettier in these recent epi.......more mature....

OMg Meji.... :blink: :ph34r:
why does all the n'rai have to wear more make-up and party clothes than the n'ek...HAHAHHA :loool: :blink: <_<

i better get some :slapandkissse3: or else.....

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Friday-Sunday!!! it's (was) my weekend pleasure...(but ATM, because of Pip...and NO :slapandkissse3: )

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
So can someone summarize what has happeneddd ? haha I watched epi. 1 & stopped =) and you guys seem very interested.. if any of you have timee, summarize it for mee please? haha

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
so far what is happening is fromt he beginning her mother's bf tried to rape Ja buh she tried to protect herself so she holds a knife n her mom's bf doesnt think she would stab him so he walks into the knife n her mom takes the blame instead. Therefore, Ja moves into Pip's household because her mom askes Pip's granny to take care of Ja.

Hrmm so on Meji is Pip's gf n she is sleepin with PIp's friend, the chinky one [i dunno his name :lol:]
uhmmm Pip is always mean to Ja because he think she is a bad type of girl. So he is mean to her. .
Also, Pip is jealous and gets really pissed off when Ja n his other friend [the one who likes Ja's friend, the curly hair girl] are talkin because Pip's friend is really nice to Ja n he plays around with her. :) he is really nice :D

In the recentest episode, Pip had kiss Ja's neck and they fell into the pool.
uhmm next episode Meji is goin to trip Pip's granny n I'm believing Pip is gonna blame Ja for his granny's fall.

WEll, mah summary aint all dat good buh hopefully u get the drift :lol:

maybe someone who is fluent in Thai can summarize more :D

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Epi 11...did ya see how close Pip got with Ja....in the stair scene........and he was all over her....for a moment there there was going to :slapandkissse3: ...but errr Pip needs to open his eyes. OMG and Meji...so annoying...

here are some epi 11 cap:

<--this is the scene i was talking about....see how close they were to each other..... :drool: NOW we just need :slapandkissse3: and :r-scene-pop-corn: ......

i don't know why i'm still watching this lakorn.... :rolleyes:

finally next epi.......Meji's servant going to get what she deserve!!!

credit to thairath

I also found link to Youtub.com.......so if you don't want dl..you could watch it online...

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7BEA327915BB886E