Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
i think hes just trying to scare her

Heheh I agree...they like to leave cliff hangers and then the next episode comes "nothing" ahhaha... he better becareful before she gets paranoid and starts attacking him.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Heheh I agree...they like to leave cliff hangers and then the next episode comes "nothing" ahhaha... he better becareful before she gets paranoid and starts attacking him.
She's already paranoid.lol. Who knows whay she might do next.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , the last time a guy does dat to her . she kill accidentally soo ...lol. Pip better watch out hahh

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yep. Pip better watch out cuz he doesn't know what kind of dangerous girl she is.lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont let ja hold anything cuz she'll attack you lol. she already attack like 2 guys. the other was at the gorcery store than her guy friend.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
If I were her and Pip did something to me like that, I'd find the most dangeruous object and then hit him in the head.lol. Pretty lame,but Ja should fight back to Pip...He's like a psycho!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Pip has a teddy bear!!!!!! he went for the teddy bear...aigOoo....

maijune

SarNie Adult
i started watching this one too...i found it very interesting...it is another one tha i will be watching besides hua jai si la and lek ruk sanae luang...so far so good...can't wait for epi 4...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
He went for a teddy bear?? Pip has a teddy bearo_O. Wow...

Yep episode 4...how pip is like "this is my room too" and he slowly move close to her while she kept scooting backward on the bed and then boom. He slam his hand on the bed and grab the teddy bear. "I came for my belongings" and then he walk out of the room with the teddy bear in his hand. Ummm how did it get into her room? I need to watch from ep.1 again.

mokka

sarNie Adult
or maybe he didn't want to scare her more by just taking the teddy bear... I can see that he kind of have feelings for her...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
by looking at him, you can tell that he have feelings for her the first time they encounter each other and that he kind of is jealous of her when she is with her guy friend. i guess they already have feelings for each other but don't show it. and when will he stop acting mean to her, gosh. he's always not on her side.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
hehehe it's okay because she's starting to mouth him back now so it's getting alittle better now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the fact that Ja argues back with Pip and Meji. she isnt so weak like i thought she would be

omg, the preview to next weeks epi looks good. the grandma isnt gonna be home, so pip/ja are home by themselves and Pip lock Ja in some room. wonder why